SELECT CONTENT

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #4

Page 20 of 50 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 35 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #4 - Page 20 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #4

Post by FashionLover Sat Jul 15, 2017 11:27 pm

It just isn't a good look IMO. He can post whatever he wants though. Why anyone would want to remind people of his worst moment UNPROVOKED is questionable, and we're just pointing that out

Peter had been dragged through the mud for posting selfies so I'm not even gonna touch that
FashionLover
FashionLover

Back to top Go down

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #4 - Page 20 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #4

Post by bleuberry Sat Jul 15, 2017 11:28 pm

That's what the fan thread is for Hugesmile

I don't think people think he's an awful human being. But snark is snark.

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #4 - Page 20 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Tajlena Sat Jul 15, 2017 11:39 pm

I just find it amusing  that people should get their panties in such a tight knot over a pic of Ellen boxers! The outrage in posting a pic of underwear! Sorry I had to use that idiom and meme, so perfect for this topic! cantstopl

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #4 - Page 20 Img_0811

Tajlena

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Sat Jul 15, 2017 11:44 pm

I'm totally fine with snark (and I will admit that the IG stories and selfies are getting to be too much for me), but it is funny that Ellen underwear sparked such moral outrage. Whereas someone like Peter has multiple picture in very *tight* underwear where you can see everything that God gave him.

The sloppy seconds comments is going to be on people's minds whether he brings it up or not. He clearly regrets it (if only for the perception it gave people of him), so I get why he brings it up. Dean brought up the AFR comment about a gazillion times for the same reason. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by FashionLover Sat Jul 15, 2017 11:57 pm

Imagining his thought process is what makes it hilarious for me rofl . He was like "mmmmh what should i post today question oh I know, Im gonna carefully lay this underwear on my bed, take a picture and to top it off, ....."

It's not a big deal for me, i just think it's stupid IMO
FashionLover
FashionLover

Back to top Go down

Post by Here4Roses Sun Jul 16, 2017 12:02 am

I feel like a lot of people aggressively critique everything that the guys do and act as if they are some how defending Rachel. Rachel is a 32 y/o woman who is very confident and comfortable in her shoes. Everyone HATED what Dean said when he met Rachel (based on twitter and press), they didn't like the black, never go back joke but Rachel loved it. I'm sure her and Bryan talked it over since and both find it funny at this point. She doesn't seem like one to get easily offended or to hold things against someone.

It was an intense moment, being on stage in front of so many people and being right next to ELLEN. He said something stupid in a rash decision.

I just don't think he should continue to be vilified for such a small, toss away comment.
Here4Roses
Here4Roses

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sun Jul 16, 2017 12:04 am

He, well, anyone really, has the right to post anything on sm and as long as the account is public, people can comment anyway they want, imo. It's actually kind of unfortunate though, imo, because even the fan fave will receive both positive and negative comments, and they just have to be really thick skinned and ignore negative comments.

I have no problem with what people post on general threads here, as long as forum rules are followed. IMO.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Jul 16, 2017 12:07 am

I'm not outraged personally speaking. I do think it was just a strange thing to post but I find Bryan's SM use on the whole a little strange lately. Nbd. JMO.

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jul 16, 2017 12:09 am

Here4Roses wrote:I feel like a lot of people aggressively critique everything that the guys do and act as if they are some how defending Rachel. Rachel is a 32 y/o woman who is very confident and comfortable in her shoes. Everyone HATED what Dean said when he met Rachel (based on twitter and press), they didn't like the black, never go back joke but Rachel loved it. I'm sure her and Bryan talked it over since and both find it funny at this point. She doesn't seem like one to get easily offended or to hold things against someone.

It was an intense moment, being on stage in front of so many people and being right next to ELLEN. He said something stupid in a rash decision.

I just don't think he should continue to be vilified for such a small, toss away comment.

ITA and this is why I keep saying it's about her and not about me or anyone else. Personally, anyone else can make their own personal decision at the end of the day, but it's Rachel who is going to go to have the relationship or who isn't with this man. Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #4 - Page 20 4256136633

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Tajlena Sun Jul 16, 2017 12:39 am

IMO I think it's interesting that people who find that sloppy seconds comment so offensive feel that Rachel was also offended. In fact she didn't have any problems with it at the time and she has never even brought it up with him at any point because you know they'd show footage of that conversation if she did. When people say that her family was offended it would be great if people could show proof of how that comment supposedly offended her family because it's something that has ever come up in any of her post show interviews.

In fact when asked what she wished didn't air or family wish didn't happen, she mentioned the hot tub scene that she didn't want her family to see in the interview with Extra. Something else she criticized was what she called the gossip queens in the house, on an Access Hollywood interview. So far, Bryan has never been shown gossiping behind anyone else's back with the guys so she certainly was not talking about him! This is the link to the Extratv interview:

https://twitter.com/extratv/status/885569695088222210

All IMO

Tajlena

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 16, 2017 12:41 am

@Tajlena Good Post I like facts! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Jul 16, 2017 12:59 am

I don't think her family was offended but it'll be interesting to see the MTP considering they had already seen the Ellen episode. If Rachel keeps it 100, I feel like her family keeps it about 500 laugh out loud.

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 50 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 35 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #4

+82
luv2laugh
twinkle73
whit90
Maddy
gurlbrit