SELECT CONTENT

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #4

Page 21 of 50 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 35 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #4 - Page 21 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #4

Post by Aria Sun Jul 16, 2017 1:05 am

I wouldn't be surprised if her family didn't like that Ellen comment and judged him on that. I know I did. Previews can be deceiving, but I do get the feeling her family probably won't like him, at least initially. They already seem really distrustful of this whole show and how realistic it is to find love on it, so I feel like the guys are going to be judged harshly.

Anyways, families can be wrong. There was a time when Andi's family loved Josh and Ashley's sister hated JP. To me, it's not a sign either way, but I am looking forward to seeing how Bryan deals with that potentially difficult situation and if it has any influence on Rachel's decision. She said in one of the ESPY interviews that it did, but I get the feeling her mind was already made up. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #4 - Page 21 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #4

Post by makeover Sun Jul 16, 2017 1:19 am

I have found his SM usage strange since day 1. I notice he would either NOT share at all or share A LOT (like the Williamsburg play laugh out loud). But instead of being offended by it, I find it super amusing. giggling It's just interesting to see someone who doesn't really follow the norm of SM posts. He just does whatever he likes. So I get that some people's sensibilities are going to be offended by it. Actually, Rachel is similar to him in a way, especially on her Twitter. She tweets whatever she likes, whether it comes across as charming or not. She's not a SM darling by this show's standards. Even Amanda, Carly, Jade etc are more popular than Rachel on SM if we go by the number of followers. SM is an interesting game.

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Jul 16, 2017 2:05 am

I will laugh if Rachel is with him as he posts the Ellen undies and his selfie. I mean he offended if he posts with him in just the undies, but a picture of boxer briefs doesn't offend my sensibilities.

Like with the Dean comment, I can see Rachel making fun of people freaking out about the sloppy seconds.

All JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:22 am

Tajlena wrote:IMO I think it's interesting that people who find that sloppy seconds comment so offensive feel that Rachel was also offended. In fact she didn't have any problems with it at the time and she has never even brought it up with him at any point because you know they'd show footage of that conversation if she did. When people say that her family was offended it would be great if people could show proof of how that comment supposedly offended her family because it's something that has ever come up in any of her post show interviews.

In fact when asked what she wished didn't air or family wish didn't happen, she mentioned the hot tub scene that she didn't want her family to see in the interview with Extra. Something else she criticized was what she called the gossip queens in the house, on an Access Hollywood interview. So far, Bryan has never been shown gossiping behind anyone else's back with the guys so she certainly was not talking about him! This is the link to the Extratv interview:

https://twitter.com/extratv/status/885569695088222210

All IMO

word I agree

and who did we see gossiping behind Bryan's back multiple times mmm???? at the cafe in Denmark.... during a chess play.... etc......

Assumption and talking on behalf people we never met is like reading mags IMO. One starts a source close to X.... or the cousin of the sister in law or the uncle on his great great grandma side told X and X...... :thud

The main issue is that we like the contestant we relate the most, the contestant we understand the most on our TV screen..... the edited version with cut sentences spoken here and there to build up a personallity that may not even exist. We never met him. Why some people give me the impression they know him/them better than his/their mother?  Hugesmile

Bryan may like gossips, who knows??? BUT for me, I just focus on the script and edits the prods wants me to see.... For me, Bryan is edited as a nice guy (laughing with alex at airport, listening eric) , disgussed by drama (rolling eyes during the lee/eric RC), always outside dramas, focussing on rachel. IMO

For me, Those contestants are young and not perfect. Some people will always find IMO issues against the "other' guy. Thank Gawd bryan did not have tattoos like Peter or a bike because coming from Miami, he would have such a burden to wear on his shoulders......:drama

So far, I saw or read nothing bad against Bryan. I did not see or read shocking things. If I may add, I read a very positive article from his ex saying he is a great guy.

so untill otherwise, nobody is perfect and if he shows some imperfection that hurt nobody and are funny. I want more!!!

JMOAA

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:03 am

Ummm, he posted a photo of his underwear on the bed...is he alone...or not. cantstopl
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:32 am

please someone refresh my mind... wasn't rachel spotted with some Ellen crew recently?? if so the underwear may be related with rachel, joke or else?

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:35 am

reason wrote:
sdmom wrote:Bryan's IG story a few minutes ago:
Is he in Maimi or SHV in LA?

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #4 - Page 21 Img_0643
Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #4 - Page 21 Img_0644

Peter's probably in Madison since he posted IG story earlier of the capital #home.

Interesting!!!!!!!!!  Knowing that Rachel family is a bit different why would you go back to when you call her sloppy second?  Post your underwear on IG for the masses.  Now Rachel said her final 1 have morals.  I get it FINAL 1?   NO. IMHO

The more I look at this photo, and thanks to all the chatter on this forum I have thought about it a lot, the more it has come to mind that this is an unpacking photo.
It looks like someone else's white comforter/sheet sets(hotel) vs a single man's man cave. The second photo shows Bryan lying on lap desk type thing. So maybe he is a homebody studying in this weekend?

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:38 am

HEA wrote:please someone refresh my mind... wasn't rachel spotted with some Ellen crew recently?? if so the underwear may be related with rachel, joke or else?
Caity is a Bach producer.

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:39 am

Carine wrote:
HEA wrote:please someone refresh my mind... wasn't rachel spotted with some Ellen crew recently?? if so the underwear may be related with rachel, joke or else?
Caity is a Bach producer.

thanks. bestbud!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:44 am

Did he delete the photos? They aren't on his IG page anymore.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:44 am

@Mommyof2 they're in his story

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #4 - Page 21 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:45 am

Ah, thanks!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 50 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 35 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #4

+82
luv2laugh
twinkle73
whit90
Maddy
gurlbrit