SELECT CONTENT

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #4

Page 12 of 50 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 31 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #4 - Page 12 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #4

Post by Alanna Thu Jul 13, 2017 9:36 am

sfrank wrote:ITA. Bryan has said repeatedly he came there for Rachel. In fact, his ex-gf confirmed that they had watched an episode Nick's season together. Additionally, that rationale make little sense to me; how can one knock someone from being into the lead before the show and in love (Whitney/Chris), and in the same breath praise someone else  for the same thing (Shawn/Kaitlyn) and then knock someone for being too into lead during the show  (Bryan) and while praising someone for being too into the lead from another season (Chris/Des). It's headspinning and doesn't make sense to me dizzy
Maybe because hindsight is 20/20 and we have the benefit of knowing what's happened since? If Bryan and Rachel make it, they're going to be a huge, wildly successful love story that started asap with love at first sight and an unreal connection that no one can understand, even them. What a way to prove the doubters wrong!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #4 - Page 12 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #4

Post by sfrank Thu Jul 13, 2017 9:44 am

Alanna wrote:
sfrank wrote:ITA. Bryan has said repeatedly he came there for Rachel. In fact, his ex-gf confirmed that they had watched an episode Nick's season together. Additionally, that rationale make little sense to me; how can one knock someone from being into the lead before the show and in love (Whitney/Chris), and in the same breath praise someone else  for the same thing (Shawn/Kaitlyn) and then knock someone for being too into lead during the show  (Bryan) and while praising someone for being too into the lead from another season (Chris/Des). It's headspinning and doesn't make sense to me dizzy
Maybe because hindsight is 20/20 and we have the benefit of knowing what's happened since? If Bryan and Rachel make it, they're going to be a huge, wildly successful love story that started asap with love at first sight and an unreal connection that no one can understand, even them. What a way to prove the doubters wrong!

Great! So you are acknowledging then that none of these rationales or theories are really indicative of anything or any particular outcome and at the end of the day it only matters if the couple is "successful". Got it!
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jul 13, 2017 9:51 am

sfrank wrote:
Alanna wrote:

Great! So you are acknowledging then that none of these rationales or theories  are really indicative of anything or any particular outcome and at the end of the day it only matters if the couple is "successful". Got it!
Hmm not sure I understand: we have a library worth of posts that are all theories. Isn't that what we do here? laugh out loud There are a million comparisons we can make after something like 20+ seasons on what will happen and of course we're all biased. It's just the nature of the show. And by the way, I happily accept PM's Smiley

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu Jul 13, 2017 9:56 am

@Alanna we don't always agree but I always just love your posts and perspectives! Smiley
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jul 13, 2017 9:58 am

Diana wrote:@Alanna we don't always agree but I always just love your posts and perspectives! Smiley
Well thanks Smiley I do my best to be a kind, respectful poster and stay on task (these contestants) and not the posters kisses

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:06 am

Alanna wrote:
sfrank wrote:
Alanna wrote:

Great! So you are acknowledging then that none of these rationales or theories  are really indicative of anything or any particular outcome and at the end of the day it only matters if the couple is "successful". Got it!

Hmm not sure I understand: we have a library worth of posts that are all theories. Isn't that what we do here? laugh out loud There are a million comparisons we can make after something like 20+ seasons on what will happen and of course we're all biased. It's just the nature of the show. And by the way, I happily accept PM's Smiley

Like you I've been here since the inception of this forum and FORT before that. I LOVE hearing people's opinions and theories on the human condition and outcome of this nutty reality show. In fact, if one has a can make a strong argument  about what makes a couple successful or unsuccessful on the show I want to hear it even if I disagree. My confusion is that your messages both for and against a couple seem to be interchangeable, IMO.

But as you acknowledged upthread, it's the hindsight that picks your position and I'm just pointing out then that it sounds like it's less about the theories on what works on how they got there and more about if they are successful then at the end of the day, IMO. I agree that we'll need to wait and see B and R but him being into her before the show or being too into her on show doesn't mean it won't work as we've seen with others and vice verse. BTW I'm not saying they stay together by any stretch. Chances of that are slim but time will tell. That's my point. All good!
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:18 am

I wish Rachel hadn't shown him how to post IG stories. There's no need for that duck-lipped camera mugging, especially while driving. JMO.

(I'm writing this here, since he seems to take our advice.)
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:25 am

I keep wondering how fun it would have been if Bentley had come through and gifted them both matching cars or if they had both been gifted Swiss chalets.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:27 am

mindless wrote:I wish Rachel hadn't shown him how to post IG stories. There's no need for that duck-lipped camera mugging, especially while driving. JMO.

(I'm writing this here, since he seems to take our advice.)

The duck faces were so cringey, especially with Will simply smiling.  Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #4 - Page 12 1f648 JMO.

I'm always surprised to see people snapping and driving because it's illegal here. Looks like it might be legal in parts or all of the States. Still a bad habit and potentially super dangerous.

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #4 - Page 12 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:34 am

The jealousy over the watch is already insane (both on the show and after the show on SM), so I can't imagine if he got a Bentley. affraid  giggling

And if we are writing requests to Bryan on here...
Bryan, can you please STOP saying 1000%? My eyes twitch whenever I hear that. Thankewwww, you're a doll. I'm glad at least he didn't pull out the old Bachelor/Bachelorette chestnut "Rachel and I's". Phew.

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:37 am

Awe, I liked Bryan more even before I became spoiled. I like a few rough edges. Too much "perfect" makes me question what the person is hiding. And dude his haircut on the "Player" that was some early 2000s gold. My hope for Rachel and Bryan is to have a great grown up romance like Sam and Snez from Bach AU. All JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by officeRules Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:42 am

composer53 wrote:On a different note, I've been watching their interactions from the first.  I've noticed that it looks like Bryan is drinking water when everyone else is drinking wine or other liquor.  Anyone else notice this?

I noticed this in the very beginning too! Do we have any screenshots of him with a wine glass? It always looks like he has water or pop.
officeRules
officeRules

Female Posts : 992

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 50 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 31 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #4

+82
luv2laugh
twinkle73
whit90
Maddy
gurlbrit