SELECT CONTENT

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #4

Page 42 of 50 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 46 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #4 - Page 42 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #4

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 24, 2017 3:41 pm

Sceptic wrote:Hi everyone!

I've almost conceded the fact that Rachel gives Bryan the final rose.
I still have my reservations about Bryan though.
Did you guys know that he follows https://www.instagram.com/romanticquotess/.
To me that's quite off-putting. Seems to me he studied some of their lines because he certainly used one of them.

I don't know but it seems a kind of sketchy to me.
Really hope Rachel made the right choice. What you guys think? Am I overreacting?

Maybe this is a rehashing of something already discussed. If so, feel free to remove.

Considering he followed that account well before he followed any contestants from the show, I had to scroll quite a bit to find it, I think he's a sappy guy that likes romantic sayings. IMO just proves to me he can be genuine with expressing his feelings and probably likes the positive messages since he appears to be focused and positive on his SM. IOW he didn't follow that account before he went on the show to rehearse some lines IMHO.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Mon Jul 24, 2017 3:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #4 - Page 42 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #4

Post by Aria Mon Jul 24, 2017 3:41 pm

Which line? A paraphrased version of "When I look at you, I look at my future"? To me, that's such a clichéd line that's been said in some format by every other contestant on the show, that it's hardly noteworthy. I just think he's a hopeless romantic who truly believes the cheesy things that he says, instead of this guy that's been carefully studying cheesy IG posts written by tweens so that he could woo the Bachelorette. Especially since Rachel doesn't even like those lines and always calls him out on them. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Mon Jul 24, 2017 3:50 pm

To be honest, some of the comments with regards to Bryan and Peter feels like we are just reaching for anything to make them look bad IMO. Peter with the fan pic and Bryan with the romantic quotes page.

I checked, the page is filled with some cheesy quotes and also quotes from some really famous "instagram poets" like rmdrk, scott fitzgerald, rapi kapur. These people are followed by millions on instagram celebrities, lots of bach nation peeps like Jojo, Kristina but I don't see anyone accusing them of being sketchy.

The truth is we are not all wordsmiths, some people need others to better articulate the thoughts in their minds, that is why people have always used poems, quotes, songs to express their love or feelings from the beginning of time.And their nothing wrong with that. JMO
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Mon Jul 24, 2017 3:55 pm

Dessler wrote:To be honest, some of the comments with regards to Bryan and Peter feels like we are just reaching for anything to make them look bad IMO. Peter with the fan pic and Bryan with the romantic quotes page.

I checked, the page is filled with some cheesy quotes and also quotes from some really famous "instagram poets" like rmdrk, scott fitzgerald, rapi kapur. These people are followed by millions on instagram celebrities, lots of bach nation peeps like Jojo, Kristina but I don't see anyone accusing them of being sketchy.

The truth is we are not all wordsmiths, some people need others to better articulate the thoughts in their minds, that is why people have always used poems, quotes, songs to express their love or feelings from the beginning of time.And their nothing wrong with that. JMO

Yes, I agree completely. These contestants are all ridiculous enough! We don't need to make all these crazy leaps to snark on them, IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Mon Jul 24, 2017 4:07 pm

B being 37 and single is a good thing! Let men play around a bit more and sow some wild oats before hunkering down. I think someone like Bryan is likely much more ready for marriage now then he was at 27, imo. Or perhaps he was ready then, too, but didn't want to settle and good for him if so.
Also, imo, there is a big difference between 30 and 37 in terms of self-reflection, assertiveness, and maturity and this is why Bryan is likely so confident in articulating his feelings and staying away from drama (all imo).

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Sceptic Mon Jul 24, 2017 4:11 pm

@GuardianAngel

That, to me, is even more concerning.
But I'm withholding my judgment and hope that they will have their happily ever after.

Sceptic

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jul 24, 2017 4:14 pm

agentcurls wrote:B being 37 and single is a good thing! Let men play around a bit more and sow some wild oats before hunkering down. I think someone like Bryan is likely much more ready for marriage now then he was at 27, imo. Or perhaps he was ready then, too, but didn't want to settle and good for him if so.
Also, imo, there is a big difference between 30 and 37 in terms of self-reflection, assertiveness, and maturity and this is why Bryan is likely so confident in articulating his feelings and staying away from drama (all imo).
This is true and a good point also. He might have enjoyed some wild/silly years but now he's really really ready and rachel came along at the very right time. He might be the truth to the saying that, "A woman marries when she's met the right man and a man marries when it's the right time." Who really knows what's in anyone's heart or mind, sometimes we don't know ourselves.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Jul 24, 2017 4:14 pm

I don't find it strange that he follows a site with romantic quotes as he seems like quite the romantic himself. As I have said before, I think we will get a better idea of who he is when the show is over. Be prepared for an ooey gooey FRC though! laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jul 24, 2017 4:15 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:I don't find it strange that he follows a site with romantic quotes as he seems like quite the romantic himself.  As I have said before, I think we will get a better idea of who he is when the show is over.  Be prepared for an ooey gooey FRC though!  laugh out loud
Oh gawd yes!!! I'll have to take the fanning to the fan thread because regardless of what happens after, they are going to have the most ott FRC laugh out loud laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Mon Jul 24, 2017 4:24 pm

I don't understand how following a romantic quotes page makes someone sketchy. And why is  Bryan being 37 and single the worse thing in the world? I dated someone for 4 years and I thought I would marry him. It didn't work out. It happens. My best friend from college just got married last year at 38.  Not everyone finds the one right away. Some times it takes years to meet the one. IMO it doesn't make someone a bad person.
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Mon Jul 24, 2017 4:27 pm

I don't see anything weird with him following some romantic quotes account. It's actually endearing to me. Imo when he says his Cheesy lines, he means them and backs them up. He's put his apartment up for rent, which Imo means he's preparing to move for Rachel. He's perhaps preparing to take tests in order to be able to practice his work in other states. All this Imo is backing up his 'I see a future with you' lines.

I also agree, that it's good, that he's lived single life, and hasn't settled before he was ready, would it be worse had he gotten married and then divorced, because he got hitched due to societal pressures. Jmo
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Jul 24, 2017 4:50 pm

A little birdie sent this to me today. Not sure if it's real, it appears to be some kind of contestant questionnaire from The Player, so 13-14 years ago.

Twitter
Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #4 - Page 42 DFg8CiXU0AEEMB6?format=jpg

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #4 - Page 42 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 50 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 46 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #4

+82
luv2laugh
twinkle73
whit90
Maddy
gurlbrit