SELECT CONTENT

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #4

Page 46 of 50 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #4 - Page 46 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #4

Post by Kels0012 Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:30 pm

HEA wrote:
Maddy wrote:I found a funny comment at Bryan's IG under the picture where he is praying love conquers all:
luvmelongtime365: RACHEL IS A Successful Lawyer And Bryan Is A Successful Dr Chiropractor. They are both successful and in love. PETER IS A gym trainer/failedmodel/future serial killer laugh out loud. There is no competition. @thebryanabasolo I AM WITH YOU BOO. YOU ARE WINNING. THE TRUTH WILL COME TO LIGHT. Y'ALL HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH I USED TO ADORE PETER. NOW ALL I SEE IN PETER IS A WEIRDO. I GET SERIAL KILLER VIBES FROM PETER. BRYAN, WELCOME TO THE COOKOUT.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BW_MgTEDjzD/?taken-by=thebryanabasolo
giggling cantstopl rofl Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #4 - Page 46 3806527698

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #4 - Page 46 297491761 mademyday

If the show makes people react like this, maybe they need to not watch.
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #4 - Page 46 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #4

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:47 pm

sdmom wrote:
everglow wrote:I think Bryan was definitely at work today. Is this IG account one of his coworkers'? I'm not really sure. I think he is saying thanks for all the love and support, and to watch The Bachelorette next Monday and the week after, which is the finale? JMO

Source
beatingheart
I have no idea what he says but I melt ....

How I love a man who is bi/multi lingual

All I could gather is hello Latino community, how are  you? thank you for watching/support? Watch next week and the finale and we'll see how it goes?

The fact that he reached out and did this IMO is very thoughtful of him.

ETA: Listening again, laugh out loud I caught I'm Dr Abasolo of the Bachelorette

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71507

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:00 pm

The sad thing is these people replying on social media don't think they are crazy.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:05 pm

Kashathediva wrote:The sad thing is these people replying on social media don't think they are crazy.

rofl They sure don't
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:36 pm

everglow wrote:Source

Live shot of Rachel looking at this video and hearing Bryan speak Spanish:  laugh out loud  laugh out loud

Source

JMO Hugesmile
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:39 pm

The link doesn't work anymore. Did she delete the video?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:52 pm

sdmom wrote:The link doesn't work anymore. Did she delete the video?
It is working for me !
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:03 pm

whit90 wrote:
sdmom wrote:The link doesn't work anymore. Did she delete the video?
It is working for me !

I can see the video fine, but when I click the Source I can't find the original post.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by twinkle73 Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:49 pm

Question and apologize if off topic or already asnwered but does Bryan have siblings. I notice he always says he is his mothers only child ; not his parents only child.  Silly question but it just popped  in my head after re-watching him meet rachels family where he explains again he is his mothers only child and his parents together almost 40 years.  Wonder if his dad has other children.

twinkle73

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:04 am

@twinkle73 It is odd to say that. I am technically my parents only child, but I have seven half siblings. We didn't differentiate, but perhaps Olga did. Or perhaps the situation with the first wife is such that the half siblings didn't feel comfortable with Olga as anything but step-mom and Bryan's mom. Many, many possibilities. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:14 am

@twinkle73 Bryan has a sister who apparently lives in Miami. He also has a brother in Virginia. Are they half / step siblings, I don't know. Since they didn't sign up for the show, I feel uncomfortable doing more stalking, I mean research.

sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by twinkle73 Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:23 am

@sdmom thanks... Makes sense now when he makes sure to say he is his mothers only child. I could be reading to much into things but i love Bryan and think he is very sincere and in love with Rachel but i am always left wondering how became the man he is today emotionally vulnerable putting his heart out there so fast etc and a lot of times our family journey and journey in life helps define those emotional sides we have whether we are more closed off, optimistic, pessimistic etc.

twinkle73

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 50 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #4

+82
luv2laugh
twinkle73
whit90
Maddy
gurlbrit