SELECT CONTENT

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #4

Page 45 of 50 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #4 - Page 45 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #4

Post by pavalygurl Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:30 pm

You're not kidding. Maybe I need to start reading sm. cantstopl

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #4 - Page 45 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #4

Post by Maddy Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:51 pm

stuckinsc wrote:@Maddy my favorite comment is the person who told everyone to chill out and try crocheting. SM is out of control. JMO.
I think this season it's completely NUTS!!! dizzy
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:57 pm

Been out all day, trying to play catch up now.  Has it been noted anywhere in his IG story he's in his work scrubs?

ETA: see it's being discussed in the SM thread. Hugesmile
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Jul 26, 2017 6:01 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:Been out all day, trying to play catch up now.  Has it been noted anywhere in his IG story he's in his work scrubs?

Yes. But my question is it's current? He just got a hair cut, but IG story looks long-ish to me.
Not familiar with IG story, but my understanding is a video has to be taken within last 24 hours but how about still pictures?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Wed Jul 26, 2017 6:08 pm

Maddy wrote:I found a funny comment at Bryan's IG under the picture where he is praying love conquers all:
luvmelongtime365: RACHEL IS A Successful Lawyer And Bryan Is A Successful Dr Chiropractor. They are both successful and in love. PETER IS A gym trainer/failedmodel/future serial killer laugh out loud. There is no competition. @thebryanabasolo I AM WITH YOU BOO. YOU ARE WINNING. THE TRUTH WILL COME TO LIGHT. Y'ALL HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH I USED TO ADORE PETER. NOW ALL I SEE IN PETER IS A WEIRDO. I GET SERIAL KILLER VIBES FROM PETER. BRYAN, WELCOME TO THE COOKOUT.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BW_MgTEDjzD/?taken-by=thebryanabasolo
giggling cantstopl rofl Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #4 - Page 45 3806527698
rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

That is hysterical!!  cantstopl
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 26, 2017 6:22 pm

Maddy wrote:
bleuberry wrote:It does sound like him. I don't think the way he talks is him pretending to be smooth. I think that's actually how he talks.
I totally understand that because I talk to people like that too. Say only what I mean, sometimes in a flirty way sometimes it comes like too direct. My husband knows me and I talk like that to other people in his presence, he knows it's me, I'm just like that. I felt Bryan from night 1, I know how it feels to talk like that and be a person like that.

I think Rachel was so protective because her family was so nice to peter and eric and all of a sudden with bryan they were totally different laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by everglow Wed Jul 26, 2017 6:33 pm

I think Bryan was definitely at work today. Is this IG account one of his coworkers'? I'm not really sure. I think he is saying thanks for all the love and support, and to watch The Bachelorette next Monday and the week after, which is the finale? JMO

Source

"so if you love someone, you should let them know / oh the light that you give me will everglow" ✨
everglow
everglow

Female Posts : 156

Back to top Go down

Post by kerriway Wed Jul 26, 2017 6:42 pm

everglow wrote:I think Bryan was definitely at work today. Is this IG account one of his coworkers'? I'm not really sure. I think he is saying thanks for all the love and support, and to watch The Bachelorette next Monday and the week after, which is the finale? JMO

Source

Yeah that's what he said in a nutshell. In the beginning he said 'my Latin people,' and at the end he said 'watch Monday and the final the next week to see what happens.'

Last edited by kerriway on Wed Jul 26, 2017 7:12 pm; edited 2 times in total

If I could truly embrace mediocrity, I wouldn't have to make any decisions because fear would make all my decisions for me. ~Nurberxo
kerriway
kerriway

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jul 26, 2017 6:59 pm

stuckinsc wrote:@Maddy my favorite comment is the person who told everyone to chill out and try crocheting. SM is out of control. JMO.

Lol

Problem is most of the crazy SM posts appear to folk that would not even know what that is.
Born in the Wrong century. rofl

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Jul 26, 2017 7:09 pm

everglow wrote:I think Bryan was definitely at work today. Is this IG account one of his coworkers'? I'm not really sure. I think he is saying thanks for all the love and support, and to watch The Bachelorette next Monday and the week after, which is the finale? JMO

Source
beatingheart
I have no idea what he says but I melt ....

How I love a man who is bi/multi lingual

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 26, 2017 7:27 pm

Maddy wrote:I found a funny comment at Bryan's IG under the picture where he is praying love conquers all:
luvmelongtime365: RACHEL IS A Successful Lawyer And Bryan Is A Successful Dr Chiropractor. They are both successful and in love. PETER IS A gym trainer/failedmodel/future serial killer laugh out loud. There is no competition. @thebryanabasolo I AM WITH YOU BOO. YOU ARE WINNING. THE TRUTH WILL COME TO LIGHT. Y'ALL HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH I USED TO ADORE PETER. NOW ALL I SEE IN PETER IS A WEIRDO. I GET SERIAL KILLER VIBES FROM PETER. BRYAN, WELCOME TO THE COOKOUT.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BW_MgTEDjzD/?taken-by=thebryanabasolo
giggling cantstopl rofl Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #4 - Page 45 3806527698

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #4 - Page 45 297491761 mademyday

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:12 pm

So, has he been back at work all this time or just got back recently?

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 50 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #4

+82
luv2laugh
twinkle73
whit90
Maddy
gurlbrit