SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 8 - July 17 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 18 of 59 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 38 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 8 - July 17 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 8 - July 17 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by FashionLover Fri Jul 14, 2017 2:56 pm

Did rachel say in her intervew that the guys get to meet her parents this upcoming episode?
FashionLover
FashionLover

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 8 - July 17 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 8 - July 17 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Seabear Fri Jul 14, 2017 3:21 pm

@FashionLover Yes, Rachel said that in an interview this week in regards to the HTD's. That makes me think we will have another TBC episode. hmmm  Rolling Eyes
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Fri Jul 14, 2017 7:25 pm

I find the TBC's so annoying. Makes for a much more dragged out season that just feels too long, even if there are the same number of total episodes. Cut it out TPTB! Nobody likes the TBC's! :angryemotion It's not even as if the TBC is due to some big juicy cliffhanger. Instead, it's typically just fabricated BS side show nonsense that nobody gives a fig about.
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Fri Jul 14, 2017 7:48 pm

I was wondering if Rachel was mistaken, but since the lead gets to see the episode beforehand, she's probably correct. That still seems like a lot of footage to pack into 2 hours - 4 HTDs, a rose ceremony and a goodbye to fan fave Dean, and anywhere from 1-3 MTPs? Since Bryan was the last person to meet Rachel's family and it apparently went horribly, that would make the most sense to make the cliffhanger (like the scene where he excused himself from the table). I'm looking forward to that since the Lindsay family was great on Nick's season, so I hope they don't condense those scenes too much.' IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Jul 14, 2017 7:51 pm

I thought she meant in a future episode. I think HTDs will be jam packed so idk if it'll be a TBC.

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 8 - July 17 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Fri Jul 14, 2017 7:59 pm

bleuberry wrote:I thought she meant in a future episode. I think HTDs will be jam packed so idk if it'll be a TBC.

The interviewer had clarified "So, this week, we get to see all the guys meet your family as well?" And she had said yes. But, maybe she's mistaken or it was a misunderstanding?

http://extratv.com/2017/07/14/rachel-lindsay-is-so-ready-to-reveal-new-fiance-on-the-bachelorette/

It's right around the 1 minute mark.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jul 14, 2017 8:36 pm

I can't believe HTDs are only airing this upcoming week. With all the TBC and lack of new episodes for a couple of weeks this season is dragging on forever. Can it be FRC already please!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by summerdayze Fri Jul 14, 2017 9:20 pm

flojo031 wrote:Haven't posted here in awhile because I've been crazy busy, but OMG it's about freaking time that we got to HTD!!!  Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 8 - July 17 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 2498057887 With all of the TBC's and constant two week long breaks, this season has felt very disjointed (and kinda confusing to boot). I think at this point, it's pretty obvious that the F1 is Bryan, **edited** Especially after the second 1-1 Geneva luxury date. I agree with some of the people here stating that it was pretty much a done deal after HTD. And it's also obvious that his mom was just making a bad joke about 'killing her.' Rolling Eyes **IMO**But it does seem like she's pretty protective, and there's nothing wrong with that; but I have to wonder what impact his mom is going to have on their relationship if any. Is she going to drive Rachel away too?

At the beginning, she gravitated towards Peter and probably really wanted it to be him, but things have since cooled down between them. If he had've been more agressive from the get go, I don't have any doubt that he would be the last man standing. I wonder if he finally got there at the end, and actually got down a knee, or if she sent him home prior to the FRC? Either way, there's no doubt that he's going to be TB 2018. **IMO**I'd be shocked if he turned it down, because the gig pretty much has his name written all over it. But on the off-chance that he does, who would they choose? Eric? Alex? Josiah? no idea question I felt so bad for Dean, and hope that him and his dad manage to repair the damage to their relationship someday. I'm not going to say anything else on the subject because I don't know Dean or his family, and it's not my place to judge his father. Ha, ha so far I am loving what I'm seeing of Eric's family!!  :yes: They look like they're so warm, welcoming and friendly! You know, it's a shame that it wasn't there on Rachel's end, because I think in another lifetime, they actually would've made a great couple.

As far as Rachel and Bryan are concerned, I guess only time will tell if they can truly make this thing work in the real world. Bryan's not a bad guy, but he needs to chill out, and stop with the Latin Lover crap  *IMO**. The only way that they're going to work is if he's 100% real and vulnerable with her. I'm still not 100% totally sold on him, but hey, I'm not the one that has to live with the dude. And if Rachel's happy, then I'm happy for her. Hugesmile

This is the feeling I get as well. He was most likely her F1 and you can tell by how hard she is trying with him - but most likely he couldn't get to where she wanted him to be.

To be honest, I find it hard to accept Peter being the Bach now, considering that this whole process seems to have taken a toll on him (he has lost a lot of weight and looks like he is going through a hard time). Unless he gets a major redemption arc ie. really fell hard in love with Rach but it was too late and regretted not opening up his heart fully for the experience etc, I don't see how someone who is seemingly very guarded, has a hard time to fully express himself and almost cynical/skeptical about the process, would make a good Bach and go all in. Let's not forget that he has also mentioned that he has contemplated leaving the show at various points. If I was a producer/show-runner (or fan), that raises red flags.

Dean was my bet originally, but in light of some recent 'news', not sure if that has affected his chances. Bryan would actually be a better fit for the role / franchise and if he was F2, no doubt he would be the next Bach IMO.

summerdayze

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 15, 2017 1:39 am

what are the chances of a past bachelor maybe even nick coming back to give advice to rachel? This season is pretty boring and predictable with the F1 being obvious i need a good surprise or turning point

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Sat Jul 15, 2017 5:36 am

rachelisqueen wrote:what are the chances of a past bachelor maybe even nick coming back to give advice to rachel? This season is pretty boring and predictable with the F1 being obvious i need a good surprise or turning point

I wouldn't count on it. And while we may have it here (and not everyone agrees on that). Most of the audience will still be surprised imo.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by FashionLover Sat Jul 15, 2017 5:50 am

Tiggerlgh wrote:
rachelisqueen wrote:what are the chances of a past bachelor maybe even nick coming back to give advice to rachel? This season is pretty boring and predictable with the F1 being obvious i need a good surprise or turning point

I wouldn't count on it.  And while we may have it here  (and not everyone agrees on that). Most of the audience will still be surprised imo.

It seems like majority of the upcoming storyline will be centered around peter and rachel, which the general audience will love (myself included) cause it will be more entertaining than the smooth sailing B and R have going on, and well from SM, it's clear people love anything to do with peter.
FashionLover
FashionLover

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:00 am

I don't think it's going to only be /majority be about Peter and Rachel at all.  Bryan's mom may provide drama and a little rockiness but thr MTP sure will for him, IMO.  If he's F1 he has to have an obstacle to overcome.  It looks like both B and P both have them but one will not be able to overcome it individually and with Rachel, hence why the F2 is F2, whoever it maybe.  

JMO

ETA: Even if it's all manufactured drama, the F1 has to have some kind of obstacle to cover come, IMO.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 59 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 38 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 8 - July 17 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+76
pavalygurl
Pattycake92
Nillay
aviej
BlackHalo