SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2

Page 39 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Fitness - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 39 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 26, 2017 3:49 pm

Fitness - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 39 20225396_1333888030042425_4880413738361946112_n

bachelorettebest Bryan. ABC'S The Bachelorette. #bryanabasolo
https://www.instagram.com/p/BW5xBvrB4qV/?taken-by=bachelorettebest&hl=en

Credit: @bachelorettebest

bachelorettebest Ellen: "Have you kissed anybody yet?"
Rachel: "I have. It was completely unexpected. ("Uh huh") It totally swept me off my feet." ("Oh!") And, uh, it was- it was good... ABC'S The Bachelorette on the set of The Ellen Show. #thebachelorette #rachellindsay #bryanabasolo
https://www.instagram.com/p/BW8fNtuhoMF/?taken-by=bachelorettebest&hl=en

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Fitness - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 39 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 26, 2017 3:54 pm

bachelorettebestRachel and Bryan. ABC'S The Bachelorette.

Fitness - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 39 20214618_1929375280653708_2185249935383855104_n

https://www.instagram.com/p/BW2MlB3BUoi/?taken-by=bachelorettebest&hl=en

Fitness - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 39 20214270_1583363695066986_8356403287242571776_n

bachelorettebest Bryan: "I want to start off by saying I have missed you so much."
Rachel: "I know. I'm so glad to see you."
Bryan: "Oh, my God. Like, crazy, crazy." ABC'S The Bachelorette. #thebachelorette #rachellindsay #bryanabasolo

https://www.instagram.com/p/BW1QVzEhCHD/?taken-by=bachelorettebest&hl=en

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Jul 26, 2017 4:01 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@Mommyof2 wow tons of pics in there!!

Thanks, @bookworm85!

I know,@GuardianAngel! So many goodies in this account! Smiley
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Jul 26, 2017 4:07 pm

:fanningfan Fitness - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 39 1105969562

https://www.instagram.com/p/BW-jisqhKBv/?tagged=bryanabasolo&hl=en
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 26, 2017 4:42 pm

Rachel looks at him like he's the most fascinating man on the face of this earth laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by LynnTa Wed Jul 26, 2017 4:57 pm

@Bookworm85, you are correct. He gave her a body massage at the CP epi.2. She was stressed over the DeMario situation. He said he wanted to be her "stress reliever" and had given her a coupon on M&G.! There is yet another example of Bryan backing up his words with actions and this was right at the beginning! Impressive!

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by everglow Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:15 pm

Coming through with part 1 of my gifs if that's all right! :sending flowers

This is a bit of a departure from his usual confidence. His hunched shoulders, his nervous laughter, his fidgeting--he really was nervous about wanting to make a great first impression on her family and knowing that that day was it and that he wasn't going to get a second chance at it.
Fitness - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 39 Giphy
via GIPHY

The world is a shade brighter because of their darling smiles. Bryan was probably straight wildin' on the inside because he was reassured again by Rachel that his feelings for her are reciprocated by her wearing the watch.
Fitness - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 39 Giphy
via GIPHY

Couples that wear matching watches together, stay together. Like Rachel and Bryan both said earlier, they totally "look the part"; they look so believable as a couple.
via GIPHY

Kisses, hugs, hand holding, or just trailing fingers, they always seem to maintain some sort of physical contact, and speak without words that they are there, present in the moment with each other. There is such an ease to the way they are with each other.
via GIPHY

Her two friends really seemed all about them. We see a small edited portion of what Bryan and Rachel have, but their connection is probably clear as day to the friends sitting right across them.
via GIPHY

Another long gif but I just needed every frame of it in here! Her friends look so happy for her.  Fitness - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 39 1f60a
via GIPHY

I JUST--. Allow me to list the reasons of why this little moment encompasses everything these two are together. If I had better Photoshop skills, I would add rolling hills and a sunset backdrop because this might as well be of them walking off into the sunset.
via GIPHY

Lol I think they decided it is best that Bryan not walk into meeting her family with lipstick smudges on his lips, so they settled for the lightest of light pecks. Rachel even leans back to examine? Fitness - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 39 1f604
via GIPHY

"so if you love someone, you should let them know / oh the light that you give me will everglow" ✨
everglow
everglow

Female Posts : 156

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:22 pm

@everglow thanks awwww
How I love the lead clearly in love!
Inst love grand cloud nine

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:25 pm

@everglow Thanks for taking the time to create the gifs!

I personally like seeing a lot of affection between two people. It's never enough for me! They are totally on the same page, he is affectionate with her and she is just as much with him.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LynnTa Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:30 pm

^^^^ True, True, True, True imo
Thanks @everglow. It's such a mood -lifter watching these two!

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:46 pm

@everglow thanks for the gifs!

They were dying to touch in front of the other guys and looked as though it was so hard for them!!!!

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:48 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:bachelorettebestRachel and Bryan. ABC'S The Bachelorette.

Fitness - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 39 20214618_1929375280653708_2185249935383855104_n

https://www.instagram.com/p/BW2MlB3BUoi/?taken-by=bachelorettebest&hl=en

Fitness - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 39 20214270_1583363695066986_8356403287242571776_n

bachelorettebest Bryan: "I want to start off by saying I have missed you so much."
Rachel: "I know. I'm so glad to see you."
Bryan: "Oh, my God. Like, crazy, crazy." ABC'S The Bachelorette. #thebachelorette #rachellindsay #bryanabasolo

https://www.instagram.com/p/BW1QVzEhCHD/?taken-by=bachelorettebest&hl=en

Even in episode 2 they could not keep their hands off each other.
It must have been torture for R to go through and entire season trimming down from 31 when she really only ever wanted Bryan.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2

+69
jalkire
Seab21
Nillay
Shadow
Linds911