SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2

Page 40 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Fitness - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 40 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2

Post by Nibbles22 Wed Jul 26, 2017 6:02 pm

Oh wow, thank you for all of the goodies!!   I LOVE how in love they are!!   :sprinklehearts
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

Fitness - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 40 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2

Post by LynnTa Wed Jul 26, 2017 6:42 pm

Their eye contact. The big grin on Rachel's face. That's pure joy to watch!

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:35 pm

@everglow thank you for all the gifs (and your lovely captions)! You always capture amazing tiny moments that I miss - they are seriously so in sync and just seem to fit together!

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:45 pm

I'm looking forward to the proposal. Knowing how ridiculously happy Rachel is ATM, and how much Bryan loves her, I think it's going to be up there as one of the best.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:47 pm

I love how happy B make Rach. She glows with him and even more post show. I love it. You can truly tell they are best friends heartbeat
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by kerriway Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:51 pm

@everglow I'm loving you for these gifs. Makes me so happy to see her so in love.

If I could truly embrace mediocrity, I wouldn't have to make any decisions because fear would make all my decisions for me. ~Nurberxo
kerriway
kerriway

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:55 pm

Just Looking wrote:
jashfan wrote:I just checked out another bachelor board, and the level of Bryan hatred is so extreme . I am so grateful a board like this exist where i can post positive comments about persons in their fan forum and not have to worrying about being down-voted or ostracized for liking a contestant. cheerleader  Fitness - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 40 1f60a
That's so sad that people choose to be so mean

I hope we will always have a place for everyone to share what they want to say. Positive or negative. I personally don't believe in a down voting or positive voting method. Just say what you want to say without feeling stressed. I'm not a fan person. I recognize the need for fan threads as a safe haven for members who desire them. So as long as there is a desire there will be that place here on this forum. bestbud!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Jul 27, 2017 1:11 am

I think Bryan and Rachel are both confident people and even though there will be some negative comments hurled at them post-show, they will be fine. The proposal is going to be awesome! I think Bryan will throw a little Spanish in there too...with subtitles, of course!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:46 am

I LOVE LOVE watching these two together, more than any other except maybe Trista and Ryan, followed by Jo Jo and Jordan.

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:51 am

I re watched the meeting the parents, Rachel and Bryan portion. I actually loved it. Bryan was confident, level headed, understanding, open to explaining himself. I get how Rachel was so proud of him. I would LOVE to see some of the non storyline footage, IMO it seemed like a great visit, and eased the family's suspicions.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Thu Jul 27, 2017 5:19 am

Cocoasneeze wrote:I re watched the meeting the parents, Rachel and Bryan portion. I actually loved it. Bryan was confident, level headed, understanding, open to explaining himself. I get how Rachel was so proud of him. I would LOVE to see some of the non storyline footage, IMO it seemed like a great visit, and eased the family's suspicions.
IA. He was also such a gentleman, calling Rachels'Mum Mrs Lindsay a few times and acknowledging her concerns, and Constance's concerns, but at the same time being able to confidently and lovingly justify his words and actions. Love him.

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by SelmaHB Thu Jul 27, 2017 7:10 am

SOURCE
https://www.instagram.com/p/BXCmfqDgU8O/?taken-by=teammbrachel

Last edited by SelmaHB on Thu Jul 27, 2017 7:23 am; edited 1 time in total
SelmaHB
SelmaHB

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2

+69
jalkire
Seab21
Nillay
Shadow
Linds911