SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2

Page 43 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 43 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2

Post by sfrank Fri Jul 28, 2017 6:17 pm

Look at those arms! eyedrool
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 43 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2

Post by Cocoasneeze Fri Jul 28, 2017 6:20 pm

It's cute and funny how he takes care, that he doesn't hug or touch the ladies while taking these fan pictures. Very respectful. And he looks so good.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jul 28, 2017 6:21 pm

Well I'm sure he's going to get real handsy in public with a girl starting Aug 7. Holla!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Jul 28, 2017 6:29 pm

I remember there are a couple more of fan pictures of him and Will at the All-Star game. He's very careful not to touch them in those pictures too.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Fri Jul 28, 2017 7:24 pm

I'm dying at that fan pic. He's taking proving those player allegations wrong very seriously. I remember that one of my first "huh, Bryan kind of look like an engaged man" clues was a fan pic with Bryan, Will, and Josiah and a bunch of girls. Josiah and Will were hugging them and Bryan was standing far apart and avoiding any physical contact like they might possibly have a contagious disease. Rachel must feel so loved that other women literally seem to repulse him!

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Fri Jul 28, 2017 7:33 pm

Aria wrote:I'm dying at that fan pic. He's taking proving those player allegations wrong very seriously. I remember that one of my first "huh, Bryan kind of look like an engaged man" clues was a fan pic with Bryan, Will, and Josiah and a bunch of girls. Josiah and Will were hugging them and Bryan was standing far apart and avoiding any physical contact like they might possibly have a contagious disease. Rachel must feel so loved that other women literally seem to repulse him!
What fan pic. are you talking about ? TYIA
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Fri Jul 28, 2017 7:43 pm

whit90 wrote:
Aria wrote:I'm dying at that fan pic. He's taking proving those player allegations wrong very seriously. I remember that one of my first "huh, Bryan kind of look like an engaged man" clues was a fan pic with Bryan, Will, and Josiah and a bunch of girls. Josiah and Will were hugging them and Bryan was standing far apart and avoiding any physical contact like they might possibly have a contagious disease. Rachel must feel so loved that other women literally seem to repulse him!
What fan pic. are you talking about ? TYIA

Not the best quality! It was from way back in early June when he hung out with Josiah and Will.  

ETA: deleted because I can't find the source!

Last edited by Aria on Sat Jul 29, 2017 10:43 am; edited 1 time in total

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Fri Jul 28, 2017 8:29 pm

I remember that so well. We were discussing it here how in all the IG stories from that night, Bryan's body language was of an engaged guy. Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 43 4256136633 And when Will made a toast to Rachel, there was this sly smile playing on Bryan's face while he was on the phone. I remember @KashatheDiva saying that it would be funny if Bryan was texting Rachel during that toast and I think that is exactly what happened. giggling giggling

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jul 28, 2017 8:33 pm

@coolangel I thought then and still do think that was exactly that was what was going on. I'm not a betting person. I think that he was on the phone with Rachel. It was a shout out.
I also believe all season long his way of being untagged was his way of playing it out best for them as a couple. JMO

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Sat Jul 29, 2017 12:50 am

beatingheart this!

Dessler wrote:

I'm really enjoying the fan vids we get of them. Thanks to all those who make and/or bring them over sweet kiss I can't wait for the finale when we will get more beautiful scenes for fan vids Smiley

@everglow seriously am so into this gif that you posted:
Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 43 Giphy
VIA GIPHY
seeing hearts   heartbeat They are so cute - her friends must be so happy for her after that meeting.
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jul 29, 2017 10:13 am

@Aria Where did that pic come from?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Sat Jul 29, 2017 10:43 am

GuardianAngel wrote:@Aria Where did that pic come from?

Oh, I totally forgot about the source rule! I had seen it on social media back when it was taken and had taken a screenshot, but I don't remember the sm handle. I'll delete it!

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2

+69
jalkire
Seab21
Nillay
Shadow
Linds911