SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2

Page 44 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 44 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jul 29, 2017 11:01 am

@Aria I didn't know if that was a different one than the one that was posted a few weeks ago now. I am looking for it, but came across this one too. Notice Bryan's arm placement.

Diana wrote:The difference is night and day laugh out loud **snipped**Hugesmile imo

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 44 Captur54
https://www.instagram.com/p/BWcqqCgAvG5/?taken-by=paolarivast

snipped
https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4320p660-bachelorette-13-rachel-lindsay-sm-media-sleuthing-spoilers-discussion-11

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 44 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2

Post by nd4reality Sat Jul 29, 2017 11:02 am

Bookworm85 wrote:Great video!

I love this interview with Rachel: https://www.instagram.com/p/BXGbFr0hrK4/?taken-by=extratv

Of course totally about Bryan IMO. And she wants to have all his babies Smiley. Rachel even gives a spoiler about screaming when he got down on one knee to propose. I can't wait until the finale, Bryan's FD and the beautiful proposal. With all that's going on in the episode, I really don't want anything or anyone to overshadow Bryan/Rachel.

Love this interview. We too want to scream along with you Rachel !
At least we know that he does then proposing laugh out loud.

And they better hurry up and have those babies. yes

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 29, 2017 11:09 am

Dessler wrote:

I think nothing cat top that! High clap
fantastic fan vid
thanks for sharing!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 29, 2017 11:41 am

something that i think was not much discussed is his respect toward the other guys. he turned his head 2 times at the cafe in switzerland to make sure they passed the windows before asking her a hug.... when it was time to go mtp, he sat away.... every single time, a guy was around he never showed off their complicity this i noticed several time.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jul 29, 2017 11:45 am

@HEA I noticed that as well and mentioned it a couple of times. The last time I mentioned it was when Rachel sat next to him and the watches were on full display before MTP's. He didn't even touch her, it was Rachel that patted him on the back. He kept his distance.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 29, 2017 11:52 am

@GuardianAngel and for me it looked so not natural to see them away from each other laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jul 29, 2017 12:03 pm

@HEA laugh out loud I know. IMO He was avoiding her to not annoy anyone but at the same time he had ants in his pants because he wanted to crawl all over her. laugh out loud

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Sat Jul 29, 2017 12:11 pm

I noticed the same thing when she came to pick him up for their 2nd date. They were squished on the small couch together, but he tried hard not to put his arms around her.

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 29, 2017 2:10 pm

@GuardianAngel so agree! he was even avoiding to look at her

@makeover yes! I also saw that!

but what I found totally endearing was how rachel was uncomfortable about the matching watches mention as if they discovered her little secret there

Back to top Go down

Post by Bookworm85 Sat Jul 29, 2017 3:31 pm

nd4reality wrote:
Bookworm85 wrote:Great video!

I love this interview with Rachel: https://www.instagram.com/p/BXGbFr0hrK4/?taken-by=extratv

Of course totally about Bryan IMO. And she wants to have all his babies Smiley. Rachel even gives a spoiler about screaming when he got down on one knee to propose. I can't wait until the finale, Bryan's FD and the beautiful proposal. With all that's going on in the episode, I really don't want anything or anyone to overshadow Bryan/Rachel.

Love this interview. We too want to scream along with you Rachel !
At least we know that he does then proposing laugh out loud.

And they better hurry up and have those babies. yes
I love how all the comments on the video are all pro Brachel. Really nice to see! I wish we could skip MTA and get to the finale!
Bookworm85
Bookworm85

Female Posts : 439

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 29, 2017 3:36 pm

@Bookworm85

I noticed that twitter and IG are not but youtube is definitely pro Bryan. It is funny because it is very obvious on youtube

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat Jul 29, 2017 5:16 pm

Bryan I want to know where you are now! Are you with Rachel now? Post something, anything, please?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2

+69
jalkire
Seab21
Nillay
Shadow
Linds911