SELECT CONTENT

Apollo Jackson - Jake Spence - Vintage Date Guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Apollo Jackson - Jake Spence - Vintage Date Guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Empty Re: Apollo Jackson - Jake Spence - Vintage Date Guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by ssin0547 Tue Aug 08, 2017 8:34 am

He definitely looks to have some sort of
Multicultural heritage. In some pics he looks like he may have some Maori blood, others he looks South American to me. Who knows?

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Apollo Jackson - Jake Spence - Vintage Date Guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Empty Re: Apollo Jackson - Jake Spence - Vintage Date Guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 18, 2017 4:15 am

I've found him! And boy is he not what I thought he'd be laugh out loud

His name is Jake Spence (may also go by Jake Jackson)
- he is a professional Magician/Mentalist who goes by the stage name of "Apollo Jackson"
- also a Stunt actor and Music artist
- from Gold Coast, QLD (says he lives in LV, Nevada)
- he performed magic tricks/stunts in Las Vegas, US before he went on the show (per his FB here)
- from old pics seems like he lost quite a bit of weight and now is super fit (thinking it's more a bodybuilding thing since and off-season vs on-season)
- lots of videos, press, and pics of him
- I'm starting to wonder if the pics of him/his date had to do with magic tricks and things

SM
- FB: https://www.facebook.com/apollojacksonofficial/
- FB: https://www.facebook.com/jake.spence.7796
- IG: https://www.instagram.com/apollojacksonofficial/

Daily Mail....you guys best be crediting me with this info if you post about it. TY!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Fri Aug 18, 2017 4:23 am

AllAboutLove wrote:I've found him! And boy is he not what I thought he'd be laugh out loud

His name is Jake Spence (may also go by Jake Jackson)
- he is a professional Magician/Mentalist who goes by the stage name of "Apollo Jackson"
- also a Stunt actor and Music artist
- from Gold Coast, QLD (says he lives in LV, Nevada)
- he performed magic tricks/stunts in Las Vegas, US before he went on the show (per his FB here)
- from old pics seems like he lost quite a bit of weight and now is super fit (thinking it's more a bodybuilding thing since and off-season vs on-season)
- lots of videos, press, and pics of him
- I'm starting to wonder if the pics of him/his date had to do with magic tricks and things

SM
- FB: https://www.facebook.com/apollojacksonofficial/
- FB: https://www.facebook.com/jake.spence.7796
- IG: https://www.instagram.com/apollojacksonofficial/

Daily Mail....you guys best be crediting me with this info if you post about it. TY!

WOW awesome!!!!! imo he reminds me of sophie a bit.... goofy but great looking clapping!
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 18, 2017 4:36 am

Posting some pics and things here before they go missing laugh out loud

Lots more pics and videos at the links listed. Google search as well
Apollo Jackson - Jake Spence - Vintage Date Guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 2011581-influencewebsite
Radio Interview with Dave Holleran promoting his 'Bad Influence' tour
Apollo Jackson - Jake Spence - Vintage Date Guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 2011833-IMG_0857.w1024
Apollo Jackson - Jake Spence - Vintage Date Guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 2011845-image1_copy_3Apollo Jackson - Jake Spence - Vintage Date Guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 2011827-IMG_4515Apollo Jackson - Jake Spence - Vintage Date Guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 2011839-FullSizeRender
Another Channel 7 news interview, talking about Apollo's journey and whats next
Apollo Jackson - Jake Spence - Vintage Date Guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 2011854-FullSizeRender_copy_7
Apollo Jackson - Jake Spence - Vintage Date Guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 2011815-FINALDOWNUNDER.w1024
http://www.apollojackson.com
Apollo Jackson - Jake Spence - Vintage Date Guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 14021666_2115422132017106_4048640255389056385_nApollo Jackson - Jake Spence - Vintage Date Guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 14955788_2160193187540000_4625019092908752663_n
Apollo Jackson - Jake Spence - Vintage Date Guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 11295573_1869049306654391_5003016381057470584_nApollo Jackson - Jake Spence - Vintage Date Guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 13645078_2076882322537754_8538340609882725124_n
https://www.facebook.com/jake.spence.7796
Apollo Jackson - Jake Spence - Vintage Date Guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 17200933_423768937955666_4968170742045538526_n

https://www.facebook.com/apollojacksonofficial/
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 18, 2017 4:47 am

LeapofFaith wrote:WOW awesome!!!!! imo he reminds me of sophie a bit.... goofy but great looking clapping!
As long as he is genuine and not just there to expand his brand/fame then for sure they could be a match. The only concern I have is he seems to be young. I could be wrong but going by his SM it seems his birthday is in September and he turned 21 in 2013. Age is just a number but that seems quite young compared to Sophie?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Aug 18, 2017 5:00 am

Amazing work, @AllAboutLove. clapping!

A magician!!! I would never have guessed that. laugh out loud Magicians have a very unique set of skills when it comes to reading (and disguising) body language. If Sophie's into him, he will know for sure IMO. I can't wait to see him in action on the show.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 18, 2017 5:04 am

@Bobette IKR! I never would have guessed! Even with all the getups (dressing up for his date) and things in his hands laugh out loud I should have known he is good with his hands! I am interested to see what happens and what his story arc will be yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Aug 18, 2017 5:15 am

AllAboutLove wrote:@Bobette IKR! I never would have guessed! Even with all the getups (dressing up for his date) and things in his hands laugh out loud I should have known he is good with his hands! I am interested to see what happens and what his story arc will be yes

Who doesn't love a man who is good with their hands.  Hugesmile

I definitely think he will go far.  As we've mentioned before, he seems to be "front of the cue" in a lot of the BTS pics, so someone is deliberately foregrounding him.  But also, a magician is going to make for GREAT viewing IMO - he'll have lots of funny clips here & there I reckon and probably be popular with the boys in the house (they are going to be sooooo bored and having a magician around would be a huge bonus IMO).  

Also (completely generalising here) but I am a fan of magicians and a lot of them say in interviews that they were shy as kids and picked up magic as a way of gaining confidence and interacting with their peers.  So he may still have that shy/awkward nature deep down, wrapped in a confident and charismatic persona. I would find that very attractive, personally and from what I know of Sophie I feel that would appeal to her too.

My reservation (aside form the age factor which you mentioned) is the fact that he's in show business, and Sophie said she wanted to move away from "that type of guy".  Can't choose who you fall in love with of course and maybe that will be their obstacle but IDK.  Also he seems to have a bit of a jetsetter lifestyle and I feel she is wanting to settle down at her time in life.  At least he seems well established so hopefully not in it just for publicity.

I'll be very interested to see if any of my assumptions here turn out to be accurate.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 18, 2017 5:16 am

Per this article it confirms his age. So he is currently 24 or 25 (his bday is in September from what I sleuthed). Seems maybe different life stages considering his age - even if he may be mature for his age. Will see.

Sad to hear he had a heart attack two years ago. So very young to have that happen to him. I hope he is okay. It may be why he became more healthy and lost weight. 

He predicted the Melbourne cup accurately. Bummer that he didn't place a bet! 

His ring is very noticeable - looks similar/same to the one he wore while filming? If so, it could be a way to identify him in SCs when sleuthing. Seems like the ring may be a Gold Coast thing? Jake/F3/S2 wore one too.

Not sure about him as F1 (or even in F3, I guess it depends on the other guys) but so far he actually seems like a pretty nice guy overall, even if in entertainment and young. Will see.... 

Gold Coast magician Jake Spence aka Apollo Jackson predicts Melbourne Cup top three horses
Kristy Muir, Gold Coast Bulletin
November 2, 2016
Apollo Jackson - Jake Spence - Vintage Date Guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 6bc5af3b472b9ccc48207b97afdf780f?width=650

A GOLD Coast magician has proved the Melbourne Cup is a numbers game – predicting the top three horses a week before the race.

Jake Spence, aka Apollo Jackson, performed the magic trick as part of a segment on Rebel FM’s breakfast show, which will go to air this morning.

Mr Spence, of Tallebudgera, told the Gold Coast Bulletin he wrote the numbers 17, 13 and 6 on a piece of paper which was sealed in an envelope and locked in a safe at the radio station.

“I didn’t put a bet on,” the 24-year-old said. “I just had a feeling about the numbers. “When I wrote the prediction a week earlier I didn’t know who was racing, or the conditions.”

The station’s breakfast host and music director David Holleran said he was “very surprised” Mr Spence had picked the correct horses. “I was very sceptical,” he said. “I am a 90’s kid – I am sceptical about everything. “But he proved me wrong.”

Mr Spence has been practising magic for a decade but after a heart attack last year decided to give up his job as a bouncer and pursue his passion. “It was from stress – I worked 100-hour weeks,” he said. “I decided it was time to do what I love and get out there and do it full time.”

Apollo Jackson - Jake Spence - Vintage Date Guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 E4d3c96e59295efffbae1e4fab4940dc?width=650
http://www.goldcoastbulletin.com.au/sport/gold-coast-magician-jake-spence-aka-apollo-jackson-predicts-melbourne-cup-top-three-horses/news-story/9f85e774eca58d5937b4c25e26ff94af

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Fri Aug 18, 2017 6:04 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Aug 18, 2017 5:22 am

@AllAboutLove I am going to be really interested to see if DM post any articles about him considering they haven't picked up either of the other two guys we've identified here. I thought for sure they'd be all over Samual at least with his resemblance to Brad Pitt. Maybe they're just concentrating on Matty's season for now and will come pilfer our info closer to the start date for her season. laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 18, 2017 5:26 am

@Bobette I like your thinking  :gotcha:

IA about him being in the front a lot. He seems really tall too and has "presence" imo. I can imagine though despite this that he may be like a giant teddy bear and all soft inside. 

Like you posted, other than his age (he does come across older than his age just from the little I've sleuthed), I do wonder if he is there more so for the fame/expanding his brand. 

I am sure all of them are on there for that reason in some way or another but given that entertainment seems to be his career path it may not be where Sophie wants to go as she's said - so different places in their lives.

I can see that being the storyboard if he goes far... them just being at different places in their lives. Still looking forward to seeing what happens Apollo Jackson - Jake Spence - Vintage Date Guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 4256136633

ETA: I think DM will start posting more about Sophie's season closer to her premiere date. They want those clicks after all laugh out loud
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Aug 18, 2017 5:56 am

Apollo is the Greek God of the Sun/Music/Truth/Prophecy.  An interesting choice for a stage name.  I wonder if he has Greek heritage or if he was more drawn to the symbolism of what the god represents...

Source

ETA: This video, uploaded Dec 15 last year, currently has 102 views (two of which were me) and one like (also me).  Bless his cotton socks.  laugh out loud I wonder if he posted it as part of his application package for the show.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Apollo Jackson - Jake Spence - Vintage Date Guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+7
stoneleigh
AEF
LeapofFaith
ssin0547
Bobette
stuckinsc
GuardianAngel
11 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum