SELECT CONTENT

Apollo Jackson - Jake Spence - Vintage Date Guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Apollo Jackson - Jake Spence - Vintage Date Guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 Empty Re: Apollo Jackson - Jake Spence - Vintage Date Guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by ssin0547 Wed Sep 06, 2017 12:10 pm

Yikes, can admin pleas help me remove the multiple screen shots. I don't know why it did that.

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Apollo Jackson - Jake Spence - Vintage Date Guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 Empty Re: Apollo Jackson - Jake Spence - Vintage Date Guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 06, 2017 1:31 pm

ssin0547 wrote:Apollo Jackson - Jake Spence - Vintage Date Guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 Img_7313
https://www.facebook.com/BacheloretteAU/

Found this in a comment on FB under the preview vid of the Bachelors arriving for Soph. Just a comment from another guy who audition with Apollo saying he's a top bloke so I think that's a good thing despite being young.

Nice catch @ssin0547  yes (I removed the multiple ss and added the link so all good now)

I am not sure if Dale is a contestant or maybe he auditioned with him pre-filming. Also not sure is his top 4 remark is in regards to pre-filming (so making it in the audition rounds to top 4 to be a finalist) or Apollo in the top 4. Either way, I do think Apollo may be in at least F4 and go far.

IA that although he may be young he seems like a nice guy and mature for his age. I am looking forward to watching him Apollo Jackson - Jake Spence - Vintage Date Guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 4256136633
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Sep 11, 2017 11:48 pm

"Now based in Vegas"??? question

The Bachelorette Australia: Meet Queensland’s contestant

Kristy Symonds, The Courier-Mail September 6, 2017 7:45pm

THE first Queenslander vying for Sophie Monk’s heart on The Bachelorette has been revealed as magician Apollo Jackson.  The 24-year-old — who, like Monk, hails from the Gold Coast — is described as an “old soul”, entertaining and a true romantic.  

He attempts to woo Monk with an over-the-top magic trick on their first meeting.  “He is looking for a woman who can share his passion for philanthropy and knows what she wants in a relationship,” Network Ten said of the hopeful.

According to his Facebook page, Jackson, who is also known as Jake Spence, is now based in Las Vegas.

His personal page describes him as an “actor, professional magician, singer and horsewhispering ninja entrepreneur”, while his professional page pegs him as an escape artist and motivational speaker.

It appears he attended Hillcrest Christian College in Reedy Creek before studying at the International Society of Sports Nutrition.

The Bachelorette will start soon after the current series of The Bachelor ends.

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:00 am

The Courier-Mail stealing from the sleuthing from the forum and not giving credit no no  Who knew I would be appreciating Daily Mail for at least crediting our forum  cheeky  

I had posted when I sleuthed Jake/Apollo that he had listed on his FB as being based in Vegas but I think he was just there for a while and is back in Gold Coast now. So I think the media just going by what they read here/saw on the link/FB (also posted here)
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Sep 17, 2017 6:59 am

Thought I had posted this already but doesn't look like it.  

SOME Toowoomba residents may recognise one of this year's Bachelorette contestants.

Jake Spence, aka Apollo Jackson, took to Toowoomba streets in the Christmas holidays and performed magic in the CBD, filming his web series in the Garden City.

He is known as Australia's Dynamo and made headlines for predicting last year's top three Melbourne Cup place getters a week before the event.

He brought his magic show to Toowoomba before taking it anywhere else in Australia and he even gave The Chronicle staff their own personal show.

At the time he said he would be back to perform stage shows but that may have taken a back seat as he is now vying for Sophie Monk's heart on The Bachelorette.

The 24-year-old is described as a romantic, entertaining and someone who makes the most of life.

He is an old soul, looking for a woman who can share his passion for philanthropy and knows what she wants in a relationship.

Mr Spence is one of the first suitors revealed on WIN's reality dating show.

He wastes no time putting a smile on Ms Monk's face, wowing her with a magic trick where he turns a paper rose into a real rose in front of her eyes.

The new season is set to start soon with teaser promos being released recently.

Apollo Jackson - Jake Spence - Vintage Date Guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 Pjimage_43-iyzifu36t6gqgn7pvo2_fct999x749_ct460x345

Article contains a short video but I don't know how to embed it.   cheeky

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:13 am

From Apollo's FB page https://www.facebook.com/apollojacksonofficial

Apollo Jackson - Jake Spence - Vintage Date Guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 21728803_292821804527568_5907739483297700549_o
Copying this over here too so when the SM/Media thread gets filled it will be easy to see in Jake's thread

AllAboutLove wrote:
Bobette wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:@Bobette no I didn't know Jarrod was ex-army. No wonder he likes a relaxed life now! Also the group pic is Jarrod off to the side and from night one.

So Apollo the only one atm who has a group pic not from the first night and looks to be NEW and post-show  question :stirthepot

YEP!  Remind me why we don't think Apollo could be F1?  Is it just his age or were there SM clues?  I can feel myself becoming swayed by personal favouritism already.  MUST.  RESIST!
SM is hard with Apollo. He's liked pics of tattooed girls (somewhat racy) but mostly tons of magician accounts. It's hard to say. He was one of the first to change his pic on his FB account and seems really excited though  question  

Here's his FB profile pic he changed and he replies to most of the comments

One of the things that stood out to me in the pic/vid that the show posted of Apollo was that Sophie was included in it and Sophie narrated it - a very good way to not draw attention to Apollo's age  Apollo Jackson - Jake Spence - Vintage Date Guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 4256136633 since all the other pics/vids of the contestants posted they say their age, etc
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:18 am

Realized this wasn't posted in here... Apollo got a pic/vid that had Sophie in it too and she narrating/VO

AllAboutLove wrote:bacheloretteau Apollo must be a good magician because Abraca-DAYUM!  Apollo Jackson - Jake Spence - Vintage Date Guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 1f3a9  Apollo Jackson - Jake Spence - Vintage Date Guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 1f60d

https://www.instagram.com/p/BZDYbDVD_qN/?taken-by=bacheloretteau
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:37 am

Bringing this over:

Bobette wrote:
Bobette wrote:Yeah good point about the age.  They have also said "OLD SOUL" in just about every article I've read about him.  

Another interesting point:  Reading through the FB comments, people who don't know him are writing him off immediately as too young/too smooth, but those who know him personally are all excited, posting messages of support and wishing him well - I haven't seen any negative comments from people who actually know him.  

He also seems well liked/respected in his local community going by the articles on his individual thread.

AllAboutLove wrote:Apollo does seem to be well liked. He seems like a really great guy too and a big softie imo. I think I will like him. I am not sure if he is the one (I still have Jarrod, barring someone unforseen) but also keeping a close eye on James, Jefferson, and Apollo merely because of their SM being more locked down (except for Apollo's atm).  question

ETA: I just saw that Apollo has liked comments about him being the next bachelor. Not necessarily a redflag especially if it's a comment by  a friend of his (so him just acknowledging it) and if he is liking all comments (seems like it) but F1s typically don't like those types of comments

Adding these comments re: what I said upthread about the contrast between those who know him & those who don't:

Apollo Jackson - Jake Spence - Vintage Date Guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 V5sUuys

Source

I like him too.  Would watch a season of him as Bach for sure.  Hugesmile

ETA: Just throwing this out there that he may have liked Flick's comment because she was on AU Survivor and she's hot and if he's still single and she's making complimentary comments about him, he might be sending her a subtle signal that he's keen.  JMO
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:43 am

Another quick thought: If Apollo is 24 that actually puts him under the age range for casting applications when they were advertising, which makes me wonder if they either approached him to be on, or perhaps they made an exception with the age limit. Whatever the case he must be special in some way to warrant that IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Sep 18, 2017 4:11 am

Called it.

'It's pretty obvious there is chemistry between them': Sophie Monk, 37, is 'absolutely smitten' with magician Apollo Jackson, 24 ... after he was only brought on to The Bachelorette to 'add entertainment'

She turned to a TV show in order to find love with someone her own age.

But The Bachelorette's Sophie Monk appears to have found romance with an unexpected suitor, with New Idea reporting she is 'absolutely smitten' with one of the youngest contestants.

A 'source' claims the 37-year-old shares 'chemistry' with 24-year-old magician Apollo Jackson - who was reportedly only brought on to the show to 'add entertainment'.

Gold Coast-based magician Apollo Jackson, real name Jake Spence, is the youngest contestant in the mansion and 13 years younger than Sophie.

But despite the age gap, New Idea alleges a 'source' has revealed Sophie is 'absolutely smitten' with Apollo because he is able to make her laugh.  

'She was actually surprised to find out his real age because he is very mature, and it's pretty obvious there is chemistry between them,' they claimed.

It comes as Yahoo Be previously revealed a casting call had gone out for older men aged 40 to 58 'to meet Sophie’s apparent taste for the silver fox'.

According to New Idea's alleged source, this demand was met and Apollo only added to the show to spice things up

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Sep 18, 2017 6:27 am

Copied from General Discussion:

Bobette wrote:Some interesting season sponsors:

Maybelline New York
One Night in Mexico
Mitsubishi Motors Australia
Dailies Total 1 (contact lenses?!)
eHarmony
Sukin
Underworks

Maybelline New York returns as the exclusive make up partner, and will create a New York-inspired date the new Bachelorette, Sophie Monk.

One Night In Mexico will highlight its new taco range, and launch a consumer promotion to win a The Bachelorette Australia-inspired finale party, which includes a meet and greet with Osher Gunsberg.

As vehicle partner, Mitsubishi will transport Monk and the bachelors on their dates, in both the ASX and Pajero models.

Dailies Total 1 contact lenses are also on board, with a television commercial produced by Network Ten’s commercial integration department.

Source

Calling it now:  The "New York Date" will be Apollo in the vintage car IMO - Sophie was dressed like Audrey Hepburn from Breakfast at Tiffany's.  Makes sense that the guy rumoured to have been brought in to the show to add some pizzazz would get the most heavily sponsored date, IMO.  Also makes sense now why there was so much professional footage of their date, including video.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:41 am

http://www.nowtolove.com.au/celebrity/tv/the-bachelorette-apollo-heart-attack-41160

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Apollo Jackson - Jake Spence - Vintage Date Guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+7
stoneleigh
AEF
LeapofFaith
ssin0547
Bobette
stuckinsc
GuardianAngel
11 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum