SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3

Page 18 of 54 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 36 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

charity - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3 - Page 18 Empty Re: Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 04, 2017 11:29 pm

Vanessa has been living in LA and only short visits in Montreal since AFTR so no matter what the guy is saying, fact is Vanessa's living in LA.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

charity - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3 - Page 18 Empty Re: Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3

Post by stuckinsc Sat Aug 05, 2017 6:05 am

Perhaps for immigration issues she can't claim to be a full time LA resident. She is still returning to Montreal. Either way, she and Nick are spending plenty of time together, so I don't see any concern either way. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Aug 05, 2017 10:39 am

The reason Vanessa probably iced up after he said he was media is for the exact reason that he goes on in this podcast making assumptions that she was giving him eyes, she's not with Nick and has to stay with Nick for the charity, as if Nick has anything to do with it.

She's probably making eyes at him giving him malocchio. (evil eye) Smiley She made him "feel like the biggest looser" by her straight up attitude, IOW get lost.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71487

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Sat Aug 05, 2017 12:30 pm

It will be interesting I think to see if Vanessa goes on the Mike on Much podcast now that Shane's spilled this story on-air.  He either blew their opportunity or it was a great setup for her response.  laugh out loud
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Aug 05, 2017 12:36 pm

Billysmom wrote:"No, my family, I'm still in Montreal".....

Hmmm....could she have to say this because of immigration stuff?? Could he have misremembered the exact wording of the question he'd asked her? (Eg maybe she heard it as "are you staying with nick?" Which we knew she was not at that moment in time, as he had not come along for JFl....)  I really hope these two haven't been faking things...

I think it's basically what she said. She doesn't live in LA. She goes on extended visits to see him. JMO.

charity - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3 - Page 18 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Mgrissom Sat Aug 05, 2017 12:55 pm

So far when her responsibilities in Montreal have concluded she has headed straight back to LA. To me that says she is with Nick in LA.

Mgrissom

Back to top Go down

Post by Jane781 Sat Aug 05, 2017 1:07 pm

I'm positive I've heard her say in other interviews that she was moving to/is living in LA, though they do often make sure to put in the tidbit about going through the proper legal channels. And I know she gave up her place in Montreal. So I just don't buy that she told some random guy, particular after being told that he's in media, that she doesn't live in LA.

Jane781

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Sat Aug 05, 2017 1:14 pm

bleuberry wrote:I think it's basically what she said. She doesn't live in LA. She goes on extended visits to see him. JMO.

IDK! Weeks in LA and couple of days in Montreal every other month. Which is 'living' and which is the 'extended visit'?  Hugesmile

JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by chrissy1295 Sat Aug 05, 2017 1:46 pm

Those are some looong extended visits in LA. One might think she actually lived there! She must really like him! :gotcha:

JMO
chrissy1295
chrissy1295

Female Posts : 436

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Sat Aug 05, 2017 2:03 pm

I'd say the extended visits have been to Montreal. She's only been back there a handful of times since atfr. I can't be for sure how many times so don't quote me but I think it's just been like 4 times. Maybe 5? Idk. She has visited, done business and quickly flew back to LA, where she recently has apparently bought or rented an apartment or condo with Nick.

It seems to me that she is living in LA and going on extended (if you'd even call them that) visits to Montreal.

Look, this girl loves her home and her family. If she didn't want to be in LA she wouldn't be. Her charity is in Canada, everything is there. She obviously loves nick and sees a life with him. I wish that people could be happy for them!
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sat Aug 05, 2017 7:27 pm

Hmmmmm. Well the way I look at it is this, going back to 3/13/17 when Nissa were officially revealed and could be seen together, it has been by my estimated count about 19 weeks. The first 9 of those weeks V spent soley in L.A. with Nick. Mid May she went to Canada with Nick joining her for the second week. Then beginning of June they both returned to L.A. where they were together solid for another 4 weeks and through his sister's wedding and July 4th holiday. V then went to Canada while Nick went to L.A. where she spent a week preparing for NBY and then flew back a couple days later to L.A. until the end of July where she went to Cananda for a long weekend for the JFL stuff. So again rough estimate, out of 19 weeks she has spent just under 4 weeks of it in Canada and the rest in L.A. with Nick. Basically for me however one wants to look at it or define it, she has spent 80% of her time in L.A. with Nick vs 20% in Canada since the finale. For me 80% qualifies as "living" in a specific area. By the sounds of this guy, who knows how accurately he is actually portraying his interaction with Vanessa to begin with. The whole thing about her giving him eyes........sounds like he's on a self-manufactured ego trip.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by happydays Sat Aug 05, 2017 7:40 pm

On a facebook post or instagram post, I think her teaching colleague "annachilli" actually replied to someone saying that vanessa lives in LA.

happydays

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 54 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 36 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3

+86
TrishB
Rachelsseason
Miyala
timfan
kerriway