SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3

Page 45 of 54 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 49 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamnick - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3 - Page 45 Empty Re: Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3

Post by Alanna Sun Aug 27, 2017 6:23 am

sosleepy wrote:I feel badly for this 37 year old man. Living in a land full of plastic, vapid existence and vapid "goals." No family, no love, nothing of any substance or tangible worthwhile meaning. Floating. Following other vapid instagram models. He's so lost. This franchise ruined him. He's worse off than Bukowski at this point, cause at least the latter hit rock bottom and got help.
No, no he's just a deep thinker. My gawd. Get it right laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

teamnick - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3 - Page 45 Empty Re: Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3

Post by happydays Sun Aug 27, 2017 6:36 am

Alanna wrote:
sosleepy wrote:I feel badly for this 37 year old man. Living in a land full of plastic, vapid existence and vapid "goals." No family, no love, nothing of any substance or tangible worthwhile meaning. Floating. Following other vapid instagram models. He's so lost. This franchise ruined him. He's worse off than Bukowski at this point, cause at least the latter hit rock bottom and got help.

An introvert with big dreams. deadhorse

happydays

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Aug 27, 2017 6:36 am

Alanna wrote:

Well, IMO, I don't know if I would take it that far. teamnick - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3 - Page 45 3806527698
Who knows what goes on? We are all on our own paths. For every person's 37 year old man, I see youth with a lot choices still a head. They may not be my choices or someone else's here, but hopefully they will be the right or happy choices for him.
IMO it's better to be unburdened and be able to make choices freely, then have an unhappy marriage and/or children and not be able to live a life you want. No one wants to be part of a resentment.
I realize it's my perspective, but age gaps are not as great as they seems. It's the maturity and life experience. JMOAA

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Sun Aug 27, 2017 7:00 am

I really liked them, thought they looked so happy early on. But I have to say I come out of this a Vanessa fan more than anything. She's got her act together, knows what's important.  I don't think Nick ever fully met her half way and her life and family back in Montreal were too hard to give up.
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Aug 27, 2017 7:08 am

I liked Nick way back in Andi's season and thought he had a lot going on with a great family and career. He lost me coming back in Kaitlyn's season and quitting his job for modeling, and returning to reality tv over and over. To me he seems to be chasing fame at some level rather than love and it's kind of sad. JMO

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Sun Aug 27, 2017 7:16 am

albean99 wrote:I liked Nick way back in Andi's season and thought he had a lot going on with a great family and career. He lost me coming back in Kaitlyn's season and quitting his job for modeling, and returning to reality tv over and over. To me he seems to be chasing fame at some level rather than love and it's kind of sad. JMO

I agree that it's sad. It does look like Nick totally bought the dream. It's one you have to manage by keeping one foot firmly on the ground and I'm not sure he did that. I don't feel too sorry though because he's 37, not 27 and while age does not always translate to equivalent wisdom, expectations are greater. JMO

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Sun Aug 27, 2017 9:08 am

albean99 wrote:I liked Nick way back in Andi's season and thought he had a lot going on with a great family and career. He lost me coming back in Kaitlyn's season and quitting his job for modeling, and returning to reality tv over and over. To me he seems to be chasing fame at some level rather than love and it's kind of sad. JMO

This!! I was a die hard fan and then he lost me big time.

I seriously think he was head over heels for Andi and the rest not so much. He needs some serious therapy imho.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Aug 27, 2017 9:14 am

While I have never been a fan I think it would do him a world of good to: see a therapist, move back home/Chicago, find a job he's passionate about that isn't acting/modeling, find someone nonfamous to date. Maybe he'd get his head back on straight then instead of being this floundering almost 40 year old with no plan. JMO

teamnick - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3 - Page 45 87b72b10 teamnick - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3 - Page 45 86669110 teamnick - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3 - Page 45 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Sun Aug 27, 2017 9:36 am

umngirl wrote:While I have never been a fan I think it would do him a world of good to: see a therapist, move back home/Chicago, find a job he's passionate about that isn't acting/modeling, find someone nonfamous to date. Maybe he'd get his head back on straight then instead of being this floundering almost 40 year old with no plan. JMO

I used to be a big fan and he's been lost since Kaitlyn's season ended filming and has looked straight up depressed since his own season ended filming. He's just never going to find happiness and fulfillment with LA and this obsession with fame. I agree with everything that you suggest - I hope that he is able to learn from Chris B and go back to normal life, because that's the only thing that's going to save him at this point, IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Sun Aug 27, 2017 12:24 pm

I agree....
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 27, 2017 2:08 pm

I feel differently about him than some of you cause I just haven't seen anything that screams fameho. Being on 4 bach shows might should seem that way to me, but eh, I give him a pass since his first time turned into such a horrid sh*tstorm and the subsequent ones were pretty much tries at redemption, imo. When I take the totality of what I know of him, then I see a decent man who is open, kind, and tries to do what's right. all jmo.

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sun Aug 27, 2017 2:17 pm

BKay wrote:I feel differently about him than some of you cause I just haven't seen anything that screams fameho. Being on 4 bach shows might should seem that way to me, but eh, I give him a pass since his first time turned into such a horrid sh*tstorm and the subsequent ones were pretty much tries at redemption, imo. When I take the totality of what I know of him, then I see a decent man who is open, kind, and tries to do what's right. all jmo.

If he just wanted redemption, he would have stopped with BIP. If he wasn't a fameho, he would have paused after the first time (and definitely the second, if he was really there for TWU WUV) and faded into the background and continued with Salesforce.

I was a big fan once too. Idk, his relationship with Vanessa and how blantantly self centered he was just killed any residual good will I had for him.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 54 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 49 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3

+86
TrishB
Rachelsseason
Miyala
timfan
kerriway