SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3

Page 44 of 54 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 49 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamnick - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3 - Page 44 Empty Re: Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3

Post by Rachelsseason Sat Aug 26, 2017 9:31 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Game of Thrones

Thank you!

Rachelsseason

Back to top Go down

teamnick - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3 - Page 44 Empty Re: Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3

Post by TrishB Sun Aug 27, 2017 12:57 am

Good for all of you GOT fans! I have not watched any season at all, but will probably have a marathon when it is all over!! Smiley
As far as Nick & V, it made me sad to find out about their break-up.  I was very hopeful for them, as they were a mature and very real couple IMO
As a Nick super fan, I became a fan of Vanessa as well.  I truly think there are no sides here, they are being mature and are not pointing fingers at each other, no un-follows, etc It is the right way to part, with respect for one another.  In my opinion, it was a combination of all reasons stated, specifically the back & forth from V & not committing 100% on THE one place. I think they became great friends & supporters of one another, I have no doubt about this. Personalities could have clashed for sure, and a sign that things would probably not work out long-term, imo, is when you realize you are no longer willing to give-in or compromise for the other. I can see them communicating about their issues a lot, but maybe it got to them & it should have been easier? Anyway, I wish them both the very best, personally & professionally. I'm a romantic, so I will always hope for a reconciliation once they have had time apart, but only time will tell.
Nick & Andi will never happen, IMO! It would be a disaster!
Regarding that photo of Nick at the NBY Event... it really does not say anything to me about their relationship, or his support for her, etc
I know he was there big time for her: exercise bit, Q & A bit,  photos, Helping behind the food counters, etc
I am pretty sure Nick needed to get a little 20 minute power nap, as he was most likely jet-lagged still & running on empty! It looks like he is sleeping! Nothing wrong with that IMO
These two showed complete support & admiration for each other from the get-go, and I see this being a very caring & amicable separation.

#TeamNick  #TeamVanessa

Last edited by TrishB on Wed Aug 30, 2017 5:30 am; edited 1 time in total

teamnick - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3 - Page 44 Daniel12

"If I have seen far, It is because I have stood on the shoulders of giants" - Quoted by my beloved son Daniel on his HS Yearbook, June 2001 - Photo taken in Cusco, Peru by his best friend Thomas
TrishB
TrishB

Female Posts : 416

Back to top Go down

Post by happydays Sun Aug 27, 2017 3:18 am

https://twitter.com/sarahmillion25/status/901650474394406917

happydays

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 27, 2017 4:04 am

happydays wrote:https://twitter.com/sarahmillion25/status/901650474394406917

Classic Ick Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 27, 2017 4:15 am

What's wrong with following a model?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 27, 2017 4:18 am

peggy0221 wrote:What's wrong with following a model?
IMO, it's not the greatest look to start following a young, hot model whose Instagram is full of bikini shots within 48 hours of announcing your breakup. JMO though.

Back to top Go down

Post by happydays Sun Aug 27, 2017 4:40 am

^^ agree,it's icky

happydays

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Aug 27, 2017 4:47 am

sdmom wrote:He's a single man now, as far as I am concerned, he can follow whomever. Same goes for Vanessa.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by happydays Sun Aug 27, 2017 5:06 am

It's a little disrespectful to vanessa imo. She's packing up her stuff in la and he is already looking for some eye candy.

happydays

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Aug 27, 2017 5:12 am

happydays wrote:It's a little disrespectful to vanessa imo. She's packing up her stuff in la and he is already looking for some eye candy.
Sorry but that's not a fact at all about packing up things and him looking for eye candy. I have no idea if that tweet is even legit. I never saw any such follow and the twitter account looks like it was made a few hours ago and just to tweet at Nick. Seems like some crazed troll IMO. Vanessa was liking pics of one of her alleged exes over the past weeks so is that her cheating on him or something? I don't think so. I think their split wasn't a last minute thing at all and whatever they want to do is totally fine for each of them. Best wishes to them both IMO.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by happydays Sun Aug 27, 2017 5:37 am

Who is her alleged ex? I'd like to see some proof. I haven't seen that discussed anywhere on this forum. As for that troll, they were able to provide photo evidence.

Packing up = assumption from having seen her in la on thursdsay (freestyle video).
Eye Candy = the whole account is bikini shots.

happydays

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sun Aug 27, 2017 9:05 am

I feel badly for this 37 year old man. Living in a land full of plastic, vapid existence and vapid "goals." No family, no love, nothing of any substance or tangible worthwhile meaning. Floating. Following other vapid instagram models. He's so lost. This franchise ruined him. He's worse off than Bukowski at this point, cause at least the latter hit rock bottom and got help.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 54 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 49 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3

+86
TrishB
Rachelsseason
Miyala
timfan
kerriway