SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 46 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 46 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Storybook Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:44 am

Sundy wrote:@LeapOfFaith it is the best seeing the story unfold isn't it. gLee was possibly the easiest season IMO. I must admit I was not a diehard Matty fan so I haven't sleuthed as passionately. I get what you mean with Richies season, I was Nikki through and through but on reflection he chose correctly. I learnt a lot with that season

So you don't believe all the rumours Richie and Alex split months ago? I too was a diehard Matty fan and I still am, although I am perplexed by his choice of women he presents roses to at the RC Rolling Eyes

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 46 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LeapofFaith Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:52 am

Storybook wrote:
Sundy wrote:@LeapOfFaith it is the best seeing the story unfold isn't it. gLee was possibly the easiest season IMO. I must admit I was not a diehard Matty fan so I haven't sleuthed as passionately. I get what you mean with Richies season, I was Nikki through and through but on reflection he chose correctly. I learnt a lot with that season

So you don't believe all the rumours Richie and Alex split months ago? I too was a diehard Matty fan and I still am, although I am perplexed by his choice of women he presents roses to at the RC Rolling Eyes

:yes: I can see now Richie never suited Nikki in RL and vice versa ... in saying this I can see Elise fitting with Mattys lifestyle now I'm waiting to see that BL if that connection is there or not!? Not enough to go on yet.. Though imo ATM Laura and Matty have the best kiss chemistry Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 46 4256136633

@storybook I'm surprised Richie and Alex lasted as long as they did ! Jmo
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:40 am

mercieme wrote:
Zaynab wrote:
original post:
3. He described his F1 as perfect, we did get that VO in the season promo when he said "you are perfect", thinking this would be at the FRC that he says this but we should keep an eye out if he says the word "perfect" to any of the girls on their SDs

Matty said the exact same thing to Georgia and telling her " you're perfect". 

In fact Matty saying "you're perfect" to Georgia was part of Matty's VO in the season preview for GL's season as well! 

Interesting Matty uses the same exact word to describe his F1 and that it's also in both promos for both seasons.... question
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Aug 11, 2017 4:29 pm

I was looking for something else then it occurred to me that Matty's kissing game has changed this season at least in the first 5 SDs we have seen....he's been going for the hand straight to the face move which he only did after his second date with GL.

Here are SCs of his first kiss with GL on their croquet date; started out with hand holding and one hand to the back move; he did say to GL on this date that it was a little weird kissing in front of cameras so maybe the transformation we are seeing is because he is much comfortable now especially since we have read in a couple of interviews of the girls that he's provided encouragement to them to help them get used to the cameras.

And on a different note, that green blanket shown in the SC is still at the Bachie mansion per pics on TenPlay giggling

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 46 Img_0213
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 46 Img_0212
Source

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Aug 11, 2017 5:00 pm

Taking a step back to study how Matty fell in love with GL.

So fun fact, Matty started falling in love with GL on their second SD; boat date when they rode around the Sydney harbour....will lightening strike twice? It's gonna be interesting IMO if it plays out that way again for him giggling

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:26 pm

mercieme wrote:Taking a step back to study how Matty fell in love with GL.

So fun fact, Matty started falling in love with GL on their second SD; boat date when they rode around the Sydney harbour....will lightening strike twice? It's gonna be interesting IMO if it plays out that way again for him giggling

I like your way of thinking yes

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Sat Aug 12, 2017 1:56 am

I always wondered if that Matty/Elise boat/spa combo date was a little subtle ode/dig at Georgia considering GL and Matty's iconic dates IMO were the love boat and spa date (the two dates where GL seemed really into Matty). JMO.

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:07 pm

Feels like a lot of this season is about Georgia. Would prefer if it was more about Matty and his journey. Kinda of sucky for him and his F1, imo. Hopefully some great upcoming dates with some clues for F1 with a focus on Matty's love story
:detective
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sun Aug 13, 2017 4:16 pm

I don`t have any favorites this season so I am more sleuthing behind the scene for myself. But there is a lot that is not adding up with Laura being F1. And a lot that is speaking for Elisa being F1.

Laura:

- It feels like they are pushing her too hard. It`s like they are practically rubbing her under the viewers nose. Too much too soon for my taste.

- Her SM behavior. Yes it seems like she is confident based of her instagram but that sassyness could just be a facade to deal with her being F2. Her liking and unliking some stuff on Instagram is strange for a F1.

- Not sure if it is true but there is that rumour out there that she does not want to have kids.

- Her watching last year`s bachelorette after filming ended

- Free promotion for her business from the channel (actually I have a theory on that...it´s just a theory but I can see her making a deal with the channel. She pretends to be F1 although she is not and in return the channel promised her free promotion)

Yes she has the perfect edit for the F1. An early date and the first kiss and so on...but last season we thought Nikki has the perfect F1 edit and Alex not. And we know how that turned out.

- The last voice in the preview is not her.

EDIT:

- her being in NZ during the premiere of the Bachelor season. Maybe her way to deal with the heartbreak and being F2?

Elise:

- There is that little fact that she is moving back to Sydney which she already deleted. I mean why delete it? It´s actually perfect for the channel to let it there if she is the F2. Let everyone think she has a chance to be F1.

- She seems pretty calm based of her comments on her insta. It smells like that F1 confidence.

- I know it`s subjective but I watched that paparazzi videos of their date and I saw chemistry there. It seemed to me like they were in their own world and didn`t recognized that there were cameras or someone from the production.

- I listened to the last preview voice and it sounds like it´s hers.

Yes she does not have that perfect F1 edit but I think we are in for an surprise this season like the last season with Alex. Many of us dismissed Alex from being F1 because of the edit. This season it could be the same. It could be that they gave Elisa the "dark horse" edit to surprise the viewers at the end. It actually makes perfect sense to me. It´s the classical love story that Matty didn`t had on the Bachelorette season. He was the "dark horse" but did not get the girl. This time he is the one who is going to choose the "dark horse" as his F1 girl. The circle ends here.

My track record is not brilliant with the AU Bachelor season`s but I would put my money on Elisa as F1. Just my IMO

Last edited by natik on Sun Aug 13, 2017 4:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Sun Aug 13, 2017 4:28 pm

You make a good case, batik. And if you are right I really hope the nails in the coffin show up really soon before I get any more attached to the matty/Laura sl.
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Sun Aug 13, 2017 4:35 pm

For Elise to be F1, I think something has got to change big time. Maybe the "Laura doesn't want kids' bombshell" comes out with the sister and Matty rethinks his position with her. I think the tide needs to turn. Apart from the fishing segment we've been shown nothing! JMO.

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sun Aug 13, 2017 4:38 pm

Billysmom wrote:You make a good case, batik. And if you are right I really hope the nails in the coffin show up really soon before I get any more attached to the matty/Laura sl.

Thank god I am not emotional attached to anyone at least not now. But who knows what the future episodes are going to do with me giggling

I can`t wait for the new episodes. I think they are going to bring us more nuggets to clarify where we are heading to in case of the F1 and the F2 scenario.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+41
lightredemption
Zaynab
Skeppy
Emayem
Loulou
Schnitty4lyf
BlueJeans
dolcimumma
Miyala
Enough
Sundy