SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 51 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 51 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Aug 15, 2017 4:21 pm

@BabyGotBach laugh out loud love it! We have a Nick and V fan thread here if you want to post/read yes

I also enjoy the comments, pics, and BTS info and banter amongst the girls. It's really nice to see. At the same time, I am so used to these shows leaving most things on the edit/cutting floor so I assume a ton of great stuff happens that won't ever get shown (I do think though, that Bette Aussie does a better job showing the stuff than Bach Aussie... not sure why that is since it seems like the same people working on the show but it may have to do with trying to stir up more drama with the women).

That said, it's more so looking at some of the activity of potential F1s and trying to see how that fits with prior patterns for F1 (in past seasons contestants have been public and posted from the show) as well as interviews and off-show activity. A lot of it I can explain away, but I find if I have to explain too much for things that don't make sense to me for most F1s, it's usually because it's not fitting with F1-behavior.

So I am trying to sleuth and figure it out regardless of spoilers and ensure that the spoilers fit the sleuthed evidence rather than the evidence fit the spoilers :detective
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 51 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by brownravens Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:51 pm

I keep coming back to this Matty comment that he made in an interview where he said the F1 had to pretend to be sad and F2 had to pretend to be happy. Are we getting a sense of who's happy and who's sad?

IMO Tara seems actually sad IMO - I expected her SM to be bubblier i dunno. As for the other I dunno...
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Aug 15, 2017 6:00 pm

@brownravens....In all the interviews I listened to, Matty only addressed his F1 pretending to be sad and nothing about how the F2 is acting.

Here is the clip from the Project starting at the 0:59 mark where they talked about his F1 acting sad.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=inHgybARo6Y

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Tue Aug 15, 2017 6:05 pm

@mercieme He mentioned when he was F2 he personally had to act happy so he wouldn't spoil the ending. It was in print article.
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Tue Aug 15, 2017 7:19 pm

BabyGotBach wrote:@AllAboutLove Thanks for the welcome! And yes that's where I got the name from Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 51 2498057887 huge Nick fan right here :gotcha:

Just regarding Laura's ig comment posted above Laura is replying to Flo as a joke Idk how to bring it over but @billysmom it's in Flo ig
https://instagram.com/p/BXoq-C6jqct/
In the comments Flo says just missing u laura but u were prob in VIP deck aka secret  garden. Laura replied saying nah I was just working the mj tkt counter , oh dear god if u need me I'm hiding under my bed.

It's actually really funny banter between the girls laugh out loud loving it! I know a lot of you don't like the SM this season for sleuthing reasons I guess, but I am really enjoying it especially since the show seems to be hiding so much. JMO

Oh, thx for finding that - I thought I was losing it!!!!
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:24 am

Um... not sure how legit this is but Suspect ?

leesupercharged I was walking past @matthewdavidjohnson house the other night and I saw Laura's painting she did on their single date outside his garage on the verge. So we were debating I guess he wouldn't keep it if he was dating someone else but then it wasn't exactly hanging on the wall it was like pretty much next to a big council clean up pile. Ok I'm still confused
comment on IG source
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:29 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Um... not sure how legit this is but  Suspect ?

leesupercharged I was walking past @matthewdavidjohnson house the other night and I saw Laura's painting she did on their single date outside his garage on the verge. So we were debating I guess he wouldn't keep it if he was dating someone else but then it wasn't exactly hanging on the wall it was like pretty much next to a big council clean up pile. Ok I'm still confused
comment on IG source

Wouldn't you take a photo?
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:29 am

I'd be more concerned that a potential stalker knows where he lives...yeesh!
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:42 am

Sundy wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Um... not sure how legit this is but  Suspect ?

comment on IG source

Wouldn't you take a photo?

Or steal it.  Imagine what that would fetch on eBay. laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:48 am

Okay I just checked the IG username for leesupercharged and the person seems legit and not some crazy stalker.

She is followed by Tim Robards and two producers from the show and has over 40K followers. She follows Laura and Matty as well as some others (not Elise)

Makes me think she is putting a spanner in the works (trying to misdirect) or else really is just posting what she saw (maybe she has heard Laura is F1 so is confused about what she saw?)
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:59 am

She must be someone working on the show

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:05 am

Enough wrote:She must be someone working on the show

IA sounds like deliberate misdirection. Seems bizarre though to edit the show to make it seem so obvious that she's F1, then try to distract people and make them think she's not?

Maybe they literally had NO convincing material to work with to establish a case for anyone else as F1, so their only option is to try to muddy the waters through SM and interviews.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+41
lightredemption
Zaynab
Skeppy
Emayem
Loulou
Schnitty4lyf
BlueJeans
dolcimumma
Miyala
Enough
Sundy