SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 55 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 55 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sundy Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:50 am

Here's the thing, Matty says it's all about love at first conversation but I think he, like all Bachelors before him, they have instant physical attractions with a few girls, and they are the ones that get the first dates. It usual works out for the bachelors that these girls are the ones they take to F1. Perhaps Matty is attracted to the really sexy girls (I still don't understand Cobie and to a lesser extent Tara) but that doesn't mean love? Perhaps he is being genuine with that comment, perhaps not!! Time will tell I suppose! I tell you one thing my mind will be blown if Elise gets the F1 music.
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 55 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:55 am

@Sundy...if Elise gets the F1 music, this forum is going to go bananas IMO because ahem we still have Sportsbet that I have read here is rock solid, but I analyze for a living and I never believe anything until it's proven Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 55 2498057887

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by spangler Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:58 am

Do we know for sure if the betting agencies bought the insider info about the winner this year? Because if they did, maybe this is why elise is still quite cheap compared to some of the other front runners. Obviously the media coverage just prior to the season starting had Laura as F1. Maybe the betting agencies are milking this, knowing that if tonnes of people put $50 on Laura, they will rake in more money from all of these losing than they would have if people bet on elise at $5...

spangler

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:06 am

spangler wrote:Do we know for sure if the betting agencies bought the insider info about the winner this year? Because if they did, maybe this is why elise is still quite cheap compared to some of the other front runners. Obviously the media coverage just prior to the season starting had Laura as F1. Maybe the betting agencies are milking this, knowing that if tonnes of people put $50 on Laura, they will rake in more money from all of these losing than they would have if people bet on elise at $5...

No we don't know for sure and probably never will as it would most likely be illegal at worst or highly criticised at best. Elise has been hovering around 3rd favourite (after Laura and Lisa) from the start which is incredibly suspicious considering she's hardly been on the show at all. Her odds are even more of an indication of insider knowledge than Laura's IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:07 am

@spangler...the betting is not my expertise but posters Bobette and SugarandSpice explained why they believe Sportsbet has the insider information on the SM thread.....it's a good analysis to check out.

IMO I am not even sure who is betting on Elise at all, like she has been MIA and will just be introduced next week.

Me on the other hand, I am what you call a doubting Thomas with the Sportsbet thingy. Apart from the fact that I like to prove things via sleuthing, Osher clued me in that the network went out of there way to ensure no leaks this season even with the paps pics floating around in in an interivew he did even before the season started....I am just going to sit by and watch this thing play out.

Last edited by mercieme on Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:13 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Typo)

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by BabyGotBach Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:08 am

Sundy wrote:Here's the thing, Matty says it's all about love at first conversation but I think he, like all Bachelors before him, they have instant physical attractions with a few girls, and they are the ones that get the first dates. It usual works out for the bachelors that these girls are the ones they take to F1. Perhaps Matty is attracted to the really sexy girls (I still don't understand Cobie and to a lesser extent Tara) but that doesn't mean love?  Perhaps he is being genuine with that comment, perhaps not!! Time will tell I suppose!  I tell you one thing my mind will be blown if Elise gets the F1 music.

The bold is what worries me if Elise is F1. I have never known a relationship to work or last if there's no physical attraction first? But in saying this I think Elise is beautiful but imo I don't think Matty was attracted to her at the start , but when he gets to know her he may fall in love With the beauty within. I guess if he calls her perfect and we hear that f1 music and Laura doesn't get anymore SDs then that will be the deciding factor for me as well yes JMO
BabyGotBach
BabyGotBach

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:11 am

@BabyGotBach...IMO instant physical attraction is not rock solid for like 99.999% of people if there is no depth to that relationship. It worked for Sam Wood because he had depth with Snez. I didn't watch Tim's season so I won't comment on that. We are waiting to hear the official word on Richie/Alex but it seems toast based on what I have read. And we know the track record of the ahem flagship US series, one bachelor to have ever married his F1 in over 20 seasons, not good IMO.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:18 am

I would love to watch a different edit. For them to get halfway through a season and the bachelor to be blown over by the shy girl next door type. I think we could all relate to that and it would be a victory for the average viewer. I think this type of edit would be excused for starting half way through. From what I can see on SM there is not real firm favourite. People like Laura because she is the only option being presented at the moment but equally there is just as big a camp that don't like her. I do t think she would be a popular adored F1. Jmo
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:22 am

From reading the comments on SM a lot of people seem to say the same thing most of us have been saying here. That Laura is alright. But there's something we can't put our finger on.

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarAndSpice Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:29 am

It still really could go either way between Laura and Elise. The season has been quite bizarre thus far. IMO its either because:

A. The chemistry with Laura was so obvious, they've focused on the drama and everything else
OR
B. Matty doesn't find his F1 until he takes Elise on a SD, so TPTB have to focus on all the drama and everything else leading up to Elises date.
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Post by solaroo Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:30 am

Just wondering if, after Elora's date tonight, anyone thinks there may be more to come with her and Matty? I realise her Sportsbet odds are not great and we have no more screencaps (at this stage), but they seem to have a bit of sexual chemistry, although IMO their conversation is very limited. And OMG, she seems to do A LOT of giggling.
solaroo
solaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:32 am

Sharlene think Elise is the front runner:
Who do you think will win?
I think while I was in the house, I really felt like Elise was front-runner. I haven’t really seen the girls with Matty, on their own. In the house it was Elise but watching it on screen I look at Laura and Tara and think they have a strong connection with him.

http://www.nowtolove.com.au/celebrity/tv/the-bachelor-australia-2017-sharlene-mik-exit-chat-40107

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+41
lightredemption
Zaynab
Skeppy
Emayem
Loulou
Schnitty4lyf
BlueJeans
dolcimumma
Miyala
Enough
Sundy