SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 29 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LeapofFaith Fri Jul 28, 2017 11:02 pm

Sundy wrote:So who was posting on the ToniMay IG whilst filming was taking place?  Someone else?

Yeah apparently no idea someone posted and pointed out(i'm sorry i can't remember who) that they could tell it was a different person posting while filming was being done because they used more #hashtags or something like that......
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Hearts_And_Roses Fri Jul 28, 2017 11:17 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:
Sundy wrote:So who was posting on the ToniMay IG whilst filming was taking place?  Someone else?

Yeah apparently no idea someone posted and pointed out(i'm sorry i can't remember who) that they could tell it was a different person posting while filming was being done because they used more #hashtags or something like that......

The person commenting on her behalf used the first comment to write their hashtags. Laura doesn't do this. Also, you can tell when it's Laura usually because the captions have a bit more personality and humour, whereas the fill in wrote fairly generic ones.
Hearts_And_Roses
Hearts_And_Roses

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Jul 28, 2017 11:20 pm

Hearts_And_Roses wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:

The person commenting on her behalf used the first comment to write their hashtags. Laura doesn't do this. Also, you can tell when it's Laura usually because the captions have a bit more personality and humour, whereas the fill in wrote fairly generic ones.

Adding to this that on the IG pic of Laura with her friend when her friend says "can't wait to see you" someone else wrote "it's you - the REAL you!" or something like that which I agree suggests that someone else was doing the TM postings in her absence.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts_And_Roses Sat Jul 29, 2017 12:42 am

Does the official Bachelor Facebook page usually delete spoiler comments? There have been a tonne of comments saying that Laura is the leaked winner sitting there for over 15 hours without being deleted. Is this normal?

Also, I know Elise has only posted once on IG but she has liked a lot of the live tweets about the show and has commented on a couple of the other girls' IG posts about the show. I really think she's been told to hold back on posting until she becomes more of a presence on the show to fit with the slow burn story line.
Hearts_And_Roses
Hearts_And_Roses

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Jul 29, 2017 12:57 am

@Hearts_And_Roses....we discussed the FB comments yesterday about folks freaking that Matty spoiled the show....the whole frenzy was due to the story that Mamamia first ran about similar snow pics by both Laura and Matty and them claiming they were together, other media outlets also then ran the report. I SCed some of the FB comments into the SM thread, quite hilarious are susceptible folks are to believe Matty is that stupid to breach his contract. Network Ten did release an official statement debunking that both Matty and Laura were together though, I read it the in Herald yesterday. Regardless after Laura's SD next Weds, I expect rumors to double up regarding her as the winner, who knows her SportsBet odds might even go below 1.0 at this rate if more folks keep betting on her to win laugh out loud

I don't recollect the show deleting spoilers on the show FB page before but maybe @allaboutlove or @leapofFaith know if they have done so in the past.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sat Jul 29, 2017 1:04 am

IMO i don't think they do....unfortunately i remember last season on FB ppl posting Nikki as the winner...that it was leaked or something and that was never deleted... New Idea ran a story regarding Richie regrets his choice....and people were thinking then that maybe he chose Alex and regretted it after watching her stage 5 clinger edit ....thats when network Ten put out a statement that it was false and not true.....but thats all i remember..no idea
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Jul 29, 2017 1:07 am

Hearts_And_Roses wrote:Does the official Bachelor Facebook page usually delete spoiler comments? There have been a tonne of comments saying that Laura is the leaked winner sitting there for over 15 hours without being deleted. Is this normal?

Also, I know Elise has only posted once on IG but she has liked a lot of the live tweets about the show and has commented on a couple of the other girls' IG posts about the show. I really think she's been told to hold back on posting until she becomes more of a presence on the show to fit with the slow burn story line.

Might be like trying to bail water out of a ship that's clearly going to sink - maybe they've just given up!

Re: Elise, she might just not want to be getting too involved, if things are going to end up "badly" for her.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jul 29, 2017 1:09 am

I've never known the show to delete spoilers, accurate or not. I recall tons of spoilers of Snez winning being posted for Sam Wood's season. Same for other seasons. I don't think the person/s who man the SM for the show really bother to read the comments and for spoilers I don't think they care either way based on never deleting them in the past.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts_And_Roses Sat Jul 29, 2017 2:20 am

Something I find interesting with Tara's SC dates - Matty kisses her very early in their camel/white pants date when he lifts her into the air, and again outside the sea plane which I assume is before they've gone on that date. IMO they must have another SD or SQT where they have their first kiss, as it's very unlike Matty/any lead to kiss someone for the first time at the start of a SD.
Hearts_And_Roses
Hearts_And_Roses

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Jul 29, 2017 2:36 am

I suspect the heli date for Tara was the SQT date she got after she was taken away post the F7 group date considering that picture leaked after the F7 group date....still likely it was the first SD though. The timing of the camel date being April 8th was just before Elise's hockey/luxury yacht-hot tub date and Laura's Nepean River date. So maybe she got another SQT on a GD that we are yet to see.

On another note, I thought they just disembarked from the heli, she didn't have shoes on and they are standing on the landing platform of the heli with some guy behind Matty....not to sure what's going on though.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Jul 29, 2017 3:12 am

Latest odds:

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 29 WBYoOeO

I think that's what we call a "firm favourite".   

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Jul 29, 2017 3:15 am

I don't recollect anyone going below 2.0 below but need to double check. With the frenzy re the snow pics, not surprised more folks even placed bets on Laura driving the odds below 2.0. As I posted earlier, after next week, I expect Laura's odds to drop even lower and go below 1.0 before the season is over...IMO more folks are going to continue to bid on her with the media frenzy.

laugh out loud at Flo's odds....and I feel for all those betting on Lisa, gonna lose big time IMO.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+41
lightredemption
Zaynab
Skeppy
Emayem
Loulou
Schnitty4lyf
BlueJeans
dolcimumma
Miyala
Enough
Sundy