SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 70 of 80 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 70 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 24, 2017 3:11 am

@Enough it was discussed in the SM/media thread. Posting the same here as I still think it's just a way to misdirect and OK mag is using the same script for Laura as they did for Snez. In fact, to me Laura is pretty much using the exact same wording that Snez used  Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 70 4256136633 

[Laura] the 30-year-old accessories designer has told OK! Magazine that she's open to being the next Bachelorette, suggesting she's not the won who wins Bachelor Matty J's heart. 

'If I get to the end of this journey and I've enjoyed the experience...I'm never going to say no,' Laura said. 
source
Snezana Markoski hints that she is NOT Sam Wood's winner as she remains open about becoming the next Bachelorette

'Yeah, I'd definitely consider it,' she told OK! Australia. 'It's a different way of dating, but it was an amazing experience and I wouldn't say no.'
source
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 70 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Thu Aug 24, 2017 3:42 am

Current Sportsbet Odds. Interestingly, no change to Elise's odds since last night. I'm wondering if they're leaving them as-is to entice people to bet on her now that the media has started talking about her as a potential contender.

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 70 0zYMYzm

Source

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 24, 2017 3:48 am

Laura's odds are exactly like how Lee's were and always the one with the lowest bet from beginning of the season and during season. Only further supporting Laura for F1 imo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Aug 24, 2017 6:01 am

I'm starting to feel like the the Sportsbet odds might be too much of a spoiler, even for a spoiler forum. laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by solaroo Thu Aug 24, 2017 6:07 am

I'm interested to know what anyone's thoughts are on Lisa mysteriously remaining 2nd favourite all this time, possibly with the same price?? I find this slightly bizarre given others have shifted slightly over time. I realise she has a big SM following but really she's been way off the radar for a number of weeks now.
solaroo
solaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Aug 24, 2017 6:15 am

@solaroo.....the point you raised regarding Lisa is one of the reasons why I am not completely sold on SportsBet's intel this season. I will let @Sundy or @allaboutlove confirm but this is the first I recollect an MOT (IMO Lisa is an MOT for Matty though she is the most popular based on IG followership) remain as one of the top SportsBet favorites this long. I don't believe most folks here have Laura making the F4 so should be interesting if SportsBEt changes her odds in the next week or so; maybe it will change after this week....we shall see.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by solaroo Thu Aug 24, 2017 6:17 am

I agree @mercieme, it's making me suspicious also!
solaroo
solaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Thu Aug 24, 2017 6:26 am

Sorry for asking. What is MOT?

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Aug 24, 2017 6:27 am

Enough wrote:Sorry for asking. What is MOT?

Matter of Time Smiley Used to describe the contestants that are just fillers for the lead and will be eliminated in just a matter of time.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Thu Aug 24, 2017 6:28 am

Thanks, mercieme!

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Thu Aug 24, 2017 6:30 am

I also cant see Lisa being top 3. So far no SD.

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Aug 24, 2017 6:33 am

Lisa is probably so high up in the rankings because judging by comments on SM, a lot of people placed bets on her early, which would have driven the odds down.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 70 of 80 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+41
lightredemption
Zaynab
Skeppy
Emayem
Loulou
Schnitty4lyf
BlueJeans
dolcimumma
Miyala
Enough
Sundy