SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12

Page 19 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12 - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12

Post by Just Looking Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:48 pm

Ilovepeter wrote:She'd have to write the bar if she and her F1 moved to LA. I don't think CA has reciprocity with any other state.

Why would she want to move to LA if she is going to be lawyer? Maybe her F1 has hollywood ambitions.
me
Isn't Peter planning on doing business in LA?

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12 - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12

Post by Here4Roses Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:48 pm

nd4reality wrote:Good for her if she is gunning for a new gig.

And as to them both moving away from their families - all the better.
IMO.

Agreed! Less people in their relationship. It'd be a new start for the both of them so equal footing right off the bat. I also think Bryan moving for Rachel (if he's F1) is to make her happy, not so she can be close to family. I believe he'd follow her anywhere with no restraints.
Here4Roses
Here4Roses

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:51 pm

Here4Roses wrote:Rachel has stated her desire to work in Sports again and as a lawyer, if that's the case, LA probably has a great appeal to her. She likes the city and sports is huge there. Many sports stars live there in the offseason and theres plenty of opportunities, especially with all the connections she's making.

I'm calling it now. Rachel and her F1 will move to LA

If Bryan is the F1, I think he'll be fine in LA. I'm from Miami as well, and LA is the most like home. I think he'd adjust better to LA than to Dallas.

I think that's a pretty reasonable outcome. yes

I can see that office sign now. Sports injury lawyer, Sports injury chiropractor, one stop shopping. Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:53 pm

I don't know, I think LA is where Bachelor relationships go to die. I really hope they stay in Dallas, because I think that getting away from the limelight is always the best option. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:54 pm

Maybe Bryan will open up a new location for them. He's still on their website btw.

http://www.theaccidentandinjuryteam.com/en/our-locations/

Maybe she's the one that wants to go to L.A and he's just following her.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by FashionLover Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:55 pm

They're both close to their families and if their families were gonna have that much influence in their relationship, I don't think it would matter whether they live 2 miles away or thousands of miles away. I would hope that their moving isn't about getting away from someone's family but rather about them starting their lives where it seems best for them.
FashionLover
FashionLover

Back to top Go down

Post by LynnTa Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:56 pm

For Rachel to say her F1 really,really, really loves her--He must have done something huge--like moving away from home/mama! imo

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by Here4Roses Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:00 pm

@Aria I think that depends on the couple, not the location. LA would be a goldmine for Rachel achieving a life long dream of being a sports attorney. Check.

I also think it would be a goldmine for Bryan. LA/California has a larger Colombian population and an attitude that is similar to Miami, moreso than Dallas. I believe he'll thrive there and with so much of a big population that is also a great place for doctors, he'll probably see a boom in business being a chiropractor there. All my opinion.

I really think Rachel and Bryan could make it.
Here4Roses
Here4Roses

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:07 pm

2observe wrote:
Dessler wrote:Interesting...
Didn't Rachel say in one of her earlier interviews that we would fall in love with her F1 like she did, and that it would happen later in the process.  Well it sounds like she was referring to Eric in the above interview.  jmo

No way Peter can be F1 as she claims in this clip that she and Peter never discussed what his mom said to her at HT.
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:15 pm

Norcalgal wrote:
2observe wrote:
Dessler wrote:Interesting...
Didn't Rachel say in one of her earlier interviews that we would fall in love with her F1 like she did, and that it would happen later in the process.  Well it sounds like she was referring to Eric in the above interview.  jmo

No way Peter can be F1 as she claims in this clip that she and Peter never discussed what his mom said to her at HT.

This was a red flag for me too.

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12 - Page 19 4256136633

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:17 pm

It felt like Rachel's 'I didn't tell Peter what his mom said during the season so he's watching for the first time tonight' was so random. She wasn't prompted or asked what he said about it and it added nothing really laugh out loud. Strange.

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12 - Page 19 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by FashionLover Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:21 pm

If Bryan is having a hard time with SM, why was he poking the bear with his infamous underwear post? Rolling Eyes

Just a rhetorical question BTW. don't come at me Bryan fans Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12 - Page 19 1f605
FashionLover
FashionLover

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12

+82
MiracleSeason
SafronSahara
whit90
Kashathediva
gurlbrit
flojo031
MiaHawk
fabgirl
composer53
luvstx
quietpal