SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12

Page 22 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12 - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:08 pm

Rachel was beaming talking about Bryan in that AH interview. Girl couldn't make it more obvious IMO than if she wore a t-shirt with "I'm with Bryan" on it laugh out loud laugh out loud
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12 - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12

Post by makeover Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:13 pm

Rachel really can't contain herself at this point. I don't worry for Bryan with the media because I think Rachel will be his best free PR agent.

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:14 pm

Aria wrote:
FashionLover wrote:
Aria wrote:

I think she's pissed at both Peter and Dean, from their gossip sessions about, in her opinion, the most perfect man to ever walk the earth. I just don't see who else that ESPY comment could apply to, since she already knew about Lee and Iggy as they had come directly to her and she shouldn't have been shocked to see their "gossip". And, I think she's smart enough to know that Eric, unfortunately, doesn't have a chance. JMO.

I don't think she would be mad about the supposed gossiping. In the interview she stated she wasn't mad t her sister saying Bryan is a smooth talker cause she herself felt the same way at the beginning. Everyone has pointed out that Bryan is a smooth talker so why be so pissed at only two of the people for noticing the obvious

Well, she already said "the pettiness of the men shocked me" and "what are they, women gossiping in a locker room? They're worse than women". Maybe she's not pissed...but that doesn't indicate that she's super happy with them. And, then to say, "someone from another season" instead of the canned, TPTB-desired answer of "anyone in my final four would be great!"? I think things are chilly.  

And, I wouldn't be surprised if Rachel was pissed at her sister. She's not going to announce her family drama to the whole world, but her sister's ITM supported what a lot of people already thought and it's made it much harder for people to accept Bryan, so I doubt she's happy with that. She's probably more understanding of her sister vs. Dean/Peter, since her sister wasn't exactly gossiping and her thoughts came out of actual concern for Rachel. Whereas Dean/Peter's seemed to be more out of jealousy, hypocrisy ("sloppy second" was bad, but "girl from the hood" and "I'm going black and I'm never going back" were okay?), and pettiness (like bringing his age into it).

Maybe Rachel will surprise me and be super gracious and kind and adoring with both, but I don't see it. IMO.

I'm sorry but Rachel can't be doing selective forgiveness and then literally take it back. She told Dean that the I'm going black line was funny and it was something she wanted to use and he stole her line. She can't go back and be ticked at it now. Same deal with the sloppy seconds and the hood remark. If she is going to be laughing off one, she better laugh off all of them. And no taking it back. I also fail to see how she can suggest that Peter would not make a good Bachelor because he is sceptical and reminds her of herself. Well, she is the Bachelorette and she was reserved on Nick's season and she has now apparently found herself a guy who makes her sooooooooo happy on her own season. Why should Peter not be allowed the same?

If she is bitter about how things worked out, blame the producers and editors. This is their doing. If she is bitter about the other guys....I'm excluding Lee in this since she certainly has plenty to be p*ssed off about there....it makes me wonder why. What went on there? Is it shades of the squad all over again, but this time she can't hide behind the other women? Curiouser and curiouser.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:21 pm

"Well, I already felt that Peter has his walls up, which I relate to -- that was me on Nick [Viall's] season, but to hear a parent say that ... a mother knows her child," Lindsay tells ET's Lauren Zima. "I was a little shocked by that. And it was something I wanted to talk to him about later on or whenever I had the chance to."
Source

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:22 pm

Sprite wrote:
Aria wrote:
FashionLover wrote:

I don't think she would be mad about the supposed gossiping. In the interview she stated she wasn't mad t her sister saying Bryan is a smooth talker cause she herself felt the same way at the beginning. Everyone has pointed out that Bryan is a smooth talker so why be so pissed at only two of the people for noticing the obvious

Well, she already said "the pettiness of the men shocked me" and "what are they, women gossiping in a locker room? They're worse than women". Maybe she's not pissed...but that doesn't indicate that she's super happy with them. And, then to say, "someone from another season" instead of the canned, TPTB-desired answer of "anyone in my final four would be great!"? I think things are chilly.  

And, I wouldn't be surprised if Rachel was pissed at her sister. She's not going to announce her family drama to the whole world, but her sister's ITM supported what a lot of people already thought and it's made it much harder for people to accept Bryan, so I doubt she's happy with that. She's probably more understanding of her sister vs. Dean/Peter, since her sister wasn't exactly gossiping and her thoughts came out of actual concern for Rachel. Whereas Dean/Peter's seemed to be more out of jealousy, hypocrisy ("sloppy second" was bad, but "girl from the hood" and "I'm going black and I'm never going back" were okay?), and pettiness (like bringing his age into it).

Maybe Rachel will surprise me and be super gracious and kind and adoring with both, but I don't see it. IMO.

I'm sorry but Rachel can't be doing selective forgiveness and then literally take it back. She told Dean that the I'm going black line was funny and it was something she wanted to use and he stole her line. She can't go back and be ticked at it now. Same deal with the sloppy seconds and the hood remark. If she is going to be laughing off one, she better laugh off all of them. And no taking it back. I also fail to see how she can suggest that Peter would not make a good Bachelor because he is sceptical and reminds her of herself. Well, she is the Bachelorette and she was reserved on Nick's season and she has now apparently found herself a guy who makes her sooooooooo happy on her own season. Why should Peter not be allowed the same?

If she is bitter about how things worked out, blame the producers and editors. This is their doing. If she is bitter about the other guys....I'm excluding Lee in this since she certainly has plenty to be p*ssed off about there....it makes me wonder why. What went on there? Is it shades of the squad all over again, but this time she can't hide behind the other women? Curiouser and curiouser.

Well, she's not saying that, haha. I am! I don't think Rachel had an issue with any of those three comments. I'm just guessing she's like "hey, you two were cool when I looked past your cringe-worthy comments, but you're going to call out Bryan?". Maybe she's not. She probably hasn't put that much thought into it beyond "insult my fiancé = my enemy". I'm exaggerating, to be clear.

And, I don't think she really cares about Peter becoming the Bachelor. She's not even a fan of the show, so I doubt it effects her life at all. I just think the fact that she didn't go with the canned line of already selling him shows that she's over his whole shtick, IMO. I don't think she cares that he's skeptical or whatever. I mean, I'm pretty sure being a commitment phobe is like a prerequisite to becoming the Bachelor, so that shouldn't stop him.

I don't think she comes off bitter at all, but I'm sure she's not happy with certain things. She's handling it wayyyyyy better than any other Bachelorette would have, if they had to simultaneously deal with the racism and the "the whole world hates my fiancé" type stuff. JMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:28 pm

Question, can Lee just decide to not show up to the MTA?

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:37 pm

ReneeM wrote:Question, can Lee just decide to not show up to the MTA?

I think we have had other controversial contestants not show up at MTA? Wes? Bentley? What are they going to do? Sue him and have all their dirty secrets come out in court? I'd love that.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:40 pm

Glad we asked the same question, Rachel clapping! . What is Peter doing on the bachelor if he is not ready to get married. He should have left on his own before hometowns, being there is an absolute waste of Rachel's time, who has made it known from day one that the reason why she did the show was to find a husband. JMO

"I'm like, what are we doing here, you know?!" she adds.

http://www.etonline.com/news/221688_exclusive_bachelorette_rachel_lindsay_reacts_to_frontrunner_peter_not_being_ready_for_marriage/

Last edited by Dessler on Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:40 pm

Sprite wrote:
ReneeM wrote:Question, can Lee just decide to not show up to the MTA?

I think we have had other controversial contestants not show up at MTA? Wes? Bentley? What are they going to do? Sue him and have all their dirty secrets come out in court? I'd love that.
Yeah that's why I asked. I can't see any benefit for Lee to show up. I wouldn't if I were him.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:40 pm

Does anyone know how far in advance Bachelorettes get the next episode of the show? Like for next week's show, when would Rachel get to see it?

Would she be able to share the episode with the finance in advance too?

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:43 pm

I think Peter was always on the show for fame and to expand his brand and try to become TB. And if anyone was playing games with Rachel of the F3, IMO, it was Peter.

jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by everglow Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:48 pm

The super matter-of-fact way Rachel said "Peter and I connected" and left it at that, and the glint of something in her eye when she nodded knowingly and said "I saw that" regarding Peter's bachelor aspirations in HS in the Access Hollywood interview are significant to note too I feel. JMO

"so if you love someone, you should let them know / oh the light that you give me will everglow" ✨
everglow
everglow

Female Posts : 156

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12

+82
MiracleSeason
SafronSahara
whit90
Kashathediva
gurlbrit
flojo031
MiaHawk
fabgirl
composer53
luvstx
quietpal