SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12

Page 39 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12 - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12

Post by nd4reality Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:30 pm

@makeover Josiah while being OTT is smart. JMO

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12 - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12

Post by Seabear Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:34 pm

IMO beyond the bunkbed sharing top/bottom and their pretty faces what truly bonded Dean and Peter is the Issues they both share. Gossip queens, eating disorders, intimacy issues, loss of a parent, inability to commit, family rifts.... all point an internal struggle that both Dean and Peter share. Along with those types of struggles come the stuffing/repression of feelings and heightened sense of order/control and an inability to see reality from a healthy perspective. IMO. Having Issues is not a bad thing nor does it make them Bad Guys but until Both guys sort through the pile of Luggage/Baggage they are dragging around with them....neither of them will gain perspective on how to be emotionally healthy. IMO Both these guys would benefit from intensive therapy and a slice of humble pie. IMO

Rachel has her life together and Bryan has his life together all they lacked was the special one to share life's journey with and lightening struck and they immediately sparked a connection, with grew and grew to become an engagement and from what Rachel has been allowed to express a healthy mutually supportive relationship full of happiness and joy! What a delightful outcome for both Rachel and Bryan!!
All JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:39 pm

makeover wrote:I don't think they had any REAL issue, just grade-school level jealousy. If Bryan was just a MOT guy, they wouldn't have given him a second thought.

Their perceptions of Rachel's dynamic with Bryan was already incorrect during their time on the show IMO. Like, literally none of their predictions came true... That Bryan may not get a rose after his first 1:1 date due to his over-confidence (laugh out loud), they would talk and talk and talk and Rachel would get bored and eliminate him (laugh out loud), thinking Bryan only does well on group dates. For goodness' sake, JOSIAH was more observant and aware of the situation than those two. They can't compute in their minds that Rachel would be into this "old" 37 year old man from Miami until today.

LOL, I'm still dying at how oblivious they were.

Dean and Peter just strike me as the type who are used to always getting whatever they want, especially when it comes to women, because they're hot and come off as being likable and easy-going. They thought they were the two head honchos in the house, with their early dates and GDRs and perception in the house (most of the guys interviewed at the spelling bee said Peter and Dean were the frontrunners) and it just killed them to find out they were losing to someone they saw as beneath them. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:40 pm

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12 - Page 39 1f605

Last edited by veni.vidi.vici on Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:50 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : PERSONAL INFORMATION IS FORBIDDEN)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:41 pm

@FashionLover Bryan posted after the finale some guys pics with Will and Fred. Multiple times with Will. Bryan was seen next to Alex many many times during the show too as well with eric.

BRYAN IG

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:44 pm

I posted here that something happened with dean the immature during Switzerland. He was all smiles in SC, and all pouty in Switzerland and after.

So for me, Rachel was quite obvious about her preference... and the tube during the GD was all a pack of prods BS.

IMO

Last edited by HEA on Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:44 pm

@veni.vidi.vici That was already sleuthed and posted last night by @socalfan and @SelmaHB.

This link is not to be posted. We do not post addresses, or any information linking to a location.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:17 pm

The more people like Dean try to make to like Peter and disalike Bryan, the more I do the opposite. Nice try Dean laugh out loud

I cannot wait for precious Dean's downfall after the sh!t he pulled on BIP. I'm sure he'll be just like his buddy Peter and throw a fit that anyone dare critize him.  Rolling Eyes

The more Dean and Peter open their mouth, the more I'm rolling my eyes. They are letting their OTT SM golden boys status to their head.

Rachel don't play, she's gonna slap back when she can. And she should. This is absolutely pathetic behavior

JMO
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:23 pm

So maybe this is karma coming back to bite Rachel?
I think she has threw shade at Vanessa, if not Nick. And not to mention how petty her so-called squad has been, imo. I think Dean is being pretty tame compared to Rachel's squad.

What goes around comes around, really.
She surrounded herself with those means girls, highs school drama is meant to happen somewhere somehow.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:24 pm

I don't know why Dean would think Bryan is beneath him? Bryan is totally the more dominant between them imo. He will probably be super nice and cozy to him post show if they're in the same environment. He's just talking a big game now when he knows Bryan cannot respond and he's secluded far away somewhere laugh out loud.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:26 pm

@Alanna Because he's 38 and from Miami. Oh and he has had years of practicing his moves. Deans words paraphrased not mine.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12

+82
MiracleSeason
SafronSahara
whit90
Kashathediva
gurlbrit
flojo031
MiaHawk
fabgirl
composer53
luvstx
quietpal