SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12

Page 59 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12 - Page 59 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12

Post by stuckinsc Fri Jul 21, 2017 5:26 pm

Yeah, I think we are going to have a TBC and only Dean at MTA. Too bad I was hoping a good MTA could set up Eric for the lead. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12 - Page 59 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12

Post by Rachelsseason Fri Jul 21, 2017 5:28 pm

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/rachel-lindsay-concerned-sister-bachelorette/story?id=48761212

Rachelsseason

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Fri Jul 21, 2017 5:36 pm

Ugh. that means Eric at the AFTR. Less time for the actual couple no no
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Jul 21, 2017 5:41 pm

Diana wrote:Ugh.  that means Eric at the AFTR. Less time for the actual couple no no

What do you mean?

I am suspicious if Eric will be at MTA taping, because according to,his IG story, he's in NYC yesterday for fitting and he's working with a client this morning, so I doubt he's at taping .

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Fri Jul 21, 2017 5:43 pm

Why are so many certain the F3 will not be at the MTA? Yes, Monday's episode will be a TBC but the MTA will not air until next week, right after they air the last part of the F3 episode. In other words, not unlike last season where right before the WTA, we saw when Nick eliminated Rachel.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 21, 2017 5:49 pm

Nillay wrote:From those 30 seconds you can see that Rachel has her mind on 1 person. She isn't as excited and soft with Peter anymore, actually that date looks boring and they'll probably talk about his insecurities. she's same old same old with Eric. Where's Bryan's clip??
Still find it odd they didn't show Peter buying her that gold band during HTD

Do you have proof that Peter bought her a gold band during the HTD?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71459

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Nillay Fri Jul 21, 2017 6:03 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Nillay wrote:From those 30 seconds you can see that Rachel has her mind on 1 person. She isn't as excited and soft with Peter anymore, actually that date looks boring and they'll probably talk about his insecurities. she's same old same old with Eric. Where's Bryan's clip??

Not sure if they actually bought it...but They were definitely seen checking out jewelry and they didn't show that. So I  wonder why

Nillay

Female Posts : 145

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jul 21, 2017 6:05 pm

IMO Peter doesn't "get Rach", figuratively or literally. To me, that's just Bette lead speak on Rach's part.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Fri Jul 21, 2017 6:32 pm

Nillay wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:

Not sure if they actually bought it...but They were definitely seen checking out jewelry and they didn't show that. So I  wonder why

The vendor talked about their purchase (she didn't say it was a ring but the pic she took has Rachel trying on rings at her booth) from her on Facebook (Hanna Bettner).

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:06 pm

They could have bought several things at the market. Should they have featured each? Maybe there was no more significance of any of them? If the relationship was never that of F1 it really IMO does not matter.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:23 pm

Someone says both DeMario and Lee will be at MTA. I think it was Dean. So two hot seats, who else? laugh out loud

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:25 pm

Diana wrote:Ugh.  that means Eric at the AFTR. Less time for the actual couple no no

What if Eric and Rachel are the couple? They will be the main attraction (double entendre there) on ATFR. JMO :yes:

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12

+82
MiracleSeason
SafronSahara
whit90
Kashathediva
gurlbrit
flojo031
MiaHawk
fabgirl
composer53
luvstx
quietpal