SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12

Page 60 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12 - Page 60 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12

Post by SFoster Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:27 pm

I'm almost positive none of the F3 were at MTA today. It's a tbc, therefore they cannot reveal any of the F3 until 8/7.

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12 - Page 60 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12

Post by LynnTa Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:50 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:IMO Peter doesn't "get Rach", figuratively or literally. To me, that's just Bette lead speak on Rach's part.
I 100% agree with you.  That's classic Ette lines they whip out in the last episodes.   If he did  Rachel wouldn't have to ask for a kiss--just had to throw in that one!
  Peter and Rachel aren't on the same page.  imo.  But she has to say those things to justify why Peter is in F3    imo

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:56 pm

LynnTa wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:IMO Peter doesn't "get Rach", figuratively or literally. To me, that's just Bette lead speak on Rach's part.
I 100% agree with you.  That's classic Ette lines they whip out in the last episodes.   If he did  Rachel wouldn't have to ask for a kiss--just had to throw in that one!
  Peter and Rachel aren't on the same page.  imo.  But she has to say those things to justify why Peter is in F3    imo

Yeah, she can't just be like "um....he's super hot?" every time, haha. I do think that's the pretty much only reason he made it as far as he did. She kicked Will out for not being affectionate and physical with her after one date, but Peter has had 7 weeks and she just lets it go. I have yet to see these amazing perceptive skills Peter has. All he's been able to perceive about her is that she's easy to read, which all 6 million of us have figured out too. I've seen a lot of viewers project their fantasy guy on Peter, since he's hot and bland enough,  and I think Rachel has done the same to some extent. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jul 21, 2017 8:02 pm

LynnTa wrote:

Yup, when Rach was asking Peter for a kiss I just had to shake my head because a man who "gets" Rach will be a man who Rach will never have to ask him to kiss her.

JMO
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 21, 2017 8:07 pm

Aria wrote:
LynnTa wrote:

Yeah, she can't just be like "um....he's super hot?" every time, haha. I do think that's the pretty much only reason he made it as far as he did. She kicked Will out for not being affectionate and physical with her after one date, but Peter has had 7 weeks and she just lets it go. I have yet to see these amazing perceptive skills Peter has. All he's been able to perceive about her is that she's easy to read, which all 6 million of us have figured out too. I've seen a lot of viewers project their fantasy guy on Peter, since he's hot and bland enough,  and I think Rachel has done the same to some extent. IMO.

@LynnTa @Aria

word

For me it is quite obvious that right after her first 1-1 with Bryan, nobody else mattered. She said it herself: she was on cloud 9 and her 2nd 1-1 she was even above that...

I saw her pulling away from Peter in SC, more in switzerland. I cannot deny she was physically attracted to Peter but IMO this was one side lust. Once she understood that, she was not even interested. The SC say it all. SEE PICS HERE

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 21, 2017 8:19 pm

LynnTa wrote:

Those are the type of lines that get the lead in trouble later on. I'm not blaming her because I'm sure a lot of it is producer driven. But when she doesn't choose Peter, SM will go into a delirious state accusing her of faking her relationship with poor Peter.

About the market HTD. They showed them buying a bleeding heart plant. What did they do with that plant? Did they take it to his parents? The type of plant and what they did with it, is what I'm wondering. They didn't show the purchase of any jewellery, we don't know if jewellery was purchased, we don't know that it was a ring that Rachel was looking at, we speculated from what we could see of the s/cap. All we know is the vendor apparently said they made a purchase. This was sleuthed during real time filming by our very own sleuthers. The purchase could have been the plant. I doubt very much that Peter bought her a ring during HTD's when he hasn't up until now told her he wants a future with her. I doubt that if Peter did buy a ring, there's no way Rachel would be wearing that ring post show, when she says it's reminder ring. I doubt she's wearing a ring Peter purchased to reminder her of how much she loves Bryan, and that it will soon be replace with the ring that Bryan proposed with. Bryan and Rachel have been sleuthed to be MIA at the same time, sleuthed to be at the same SHV during the same time, wearing the same watch they did purchase together, she wears the hat he purchased, and the fact that she gushed early on about the kiss that swept her off her feet, tells me Bryan is the F1, That's proven from hours of sleuthing. Peter IMO is just coasting along to play a F2-F3 role which IMO he isn't doing a very good job at it.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71459

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Jul 21, 2017 8:22 pm

Has this posted yet? It's Rachel and Peter's shopping before MTP

http://www.disneyabcpress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelorette/episodes/episode-1309/videos/

I definitely will learn how to embed a video next seaon, but before that, can my good buddy @Ladybug82 pretty please do it for our non-US boardies? Thanks!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Fri Jul 21, 2017 8:25 pm

@sdmom laugh out loud sure will do.  Give me a few minutes.

And when you get ready to learn, just pm me.  I'll be happy to walk you threw it.  bestbud!
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachelsseason Fri Jul 21, 2017 8:26 pm

@sdmom thanks for the link. Peter's body language - enough said.

Rachelsseason

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jul 21, 2017 8:31 pm

P's body language is amazing here. Come closer, my friend, she's showered and doesn't bite...unless asked, I'm sure.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Fri Jul 21, 2017 8:36 pm

Rachel and Eric Helicopter

Rachel and Peter Vineyard

Rachel’s Thoughts

Eric Says I love You

Baby Clothes

Source
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachelsseason Fri Jul 21, 2017 8:38 pm

@Alanna thanks! I couldn't have spelt it out better. Rachel is playing enthusiasm * 2. Cannot believe this man made it to the top 2.

Rachelsseason

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12

+82
MiracleSeason
SafronSahara
whit90
Kashathediva
gurlbrit
flojo031
MiaHawk
fabgirl
composer53
luvstx
quietpal