SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12

Page 64 of 79 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 71 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12 - Page 64 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12

Post by FashionLover Fri Jul 21, 2017 11:01 pm

I think for me I'm gonna call a spade a spade. If Bryan is in touch with entertainment lawyers and representation agencies, it maybe cause he's considering a change in careers. Nothing wrong with that. It's been sleuthed that he hasn't been back to his previous job, so this could be why. I don't think Bryan would be the one in touch of entertainment lawyers on behalf of rachel when they're not even supposed to tell their close friends they're engaged. If rachel is doing DSW, that will all be handled by ABC like it's been done before for other bach nation contestants. There would be nothing wrong with Bryan using this as a boost for whatever other aspirations he has. It may take away from some of the notion that he came for love and love only but don't we know at this point that is never the case with anyone? even the leads accept this roles knowing the incredible opportunities it provides outside of finding love. That's why I never judge any contestants or call them famewh*res cause no matter how you dissect it, It's a smart move regardless
FashionLover
FashionLover

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12 - Page 64 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12

Post by kraft33 Fri Jul 21, 2017 11:03 pm

likeashipblown wrote:Thanks to all of you who posted the heads up about Magnus Media and Hachar Law. Interesting.

It gets more and more intriguing to try to read what Rachel and Bryan are gearing up for.

Magnus is a full-fledged talent agency dealing in sports reps, music, entertainment and talent reps, endorsement and commercial representation... And one of Hachar Law's core areas of practice is entertainment industry contracts.

Couple that with Rachel being at Paradigm Talent Agency for something this week per Angela's Instagram stories (it was the same day she went to the SI stuff and then went to Angela's bday where we got the pic of her with Nick Jonas and the rest of the group celebrating Angela: https://www.instagram.com/p/BWuIX_dlGTG/?taken-by=ang_forthewin) and then we also know PMK*BNC is a major entertainment and corporate PR firm who is now at the very least promoting Rachel if we assume they're not repping her outright, they're at least... handling PR to some extent, no?: https://www.instagram.com/p/BWaZHnZhH3e/?taken-by=pmk_bnc

I just... That's... a lot. Between the two of them. I mean... a lot. There is a lot of intriguing movement around them. What are they doing, I wonder. What are they planning? Or is this all just inquiry to see what their options might be and maybe it amounts to nothing but research? Who knows.
Maybe they agreed to do a show together. She was recorded saying awhile back on someone's IG, that people wanted them to do a show together but she wasn't sure because that was what broke up Ben and Lauren?! IMO

kraft33

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Fri Jul 21, 2017 11:06 pm

Do we know that it is a fact that he has been in touch with a entertainment lawyer or is this just speculation?
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Jul 21, 2017 11:09 pm

Even though I am a supporter of Brachel, I admit they combined don't have that many sm followers and let's face it, Bryan is not the most popular contestant this season, so if they are doing a show....how many people will tune in?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jul 21, 2017 11:10 pm

Welp, per the official Bette's tweet about Peter (Pachel), TPTB are roaring to drive the bus over Rachel, IMO. I knew this was going to happen before Rach even started filming. This is what TPTB do - build up the lead to take them down and sure as heck Rach is going to be taken down when/if she doesn't choose Peter and get SM fans of the show to turn on her even more. Heck, I've already seen so many Rachel fans on SM who have turned on Rach for some dude she has to ask to kiss her. It actually disgusts me. Same with their "we announced early to get better contestants for Rachel", Yeah, like that disgusting Lee? #SMH. I am sure it's all part of TPTB's plan to say "look we had our first black Bachelorette but the ratings are down and the fans prefer Madison Mannequin" so.... Please. As if TPTB didn't build it/plan it this way  no

JMO
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by likeashipblown Fri Jul 21, 2017 11:14 pm

whit90 wrote:Do we know that it is a fact that he has been in touch with a entertainment lawyer or is this just speculation?

A lawyer posted this: https://www.instagram.com/p/BWxlXGnhoah/?taken-by=redcarpetlaw Credit to @Carine for first noticing, I believe. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

So, he was definitely in that law firm's offices. They have specialties other than entertainment law, so the topic could truly have been a number of things, if we're being honest. They could be handling the rental contracts for his property. Anything.

@kraft33 Thanks for that reminder. I do recall that now that you mention it. But, didn't she sound against the idea, if I'm remembering right?

Last edited by likeashipblown on Fri Jul 21, 2017 11:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

likeashipblown

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Jul 21, 2017 11:15 pm

whit90 wrote:Do we know that it is a fact that he has been in touch with a entertainment lawyer or is this just speculation?

All we know is he visited the lawyer and the studio yesterday.
Why? Your guess is as good as mine.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 21, 2017 11:21 pm

FashionLover wrote:I think for me I'm gonna call a spade a spade. If Bryan is in touch with entertainment lawyers and representation agencies, it maybe cause he's considering a change in careers. Nothing wrong with that. It's been sleuthed that he hasn't been back to his previous job, so this could be why. I don't think Bryan would be the one in touch of entertainment lawyers on behalf of rachel when they're not even supposed to tell their close friends they're engaged. If rachel is doing DSW, that will all be handled by ABC like it's been done before for other bach nation contestants. There would be nothing wrong with Bryan using this as a boost for whatever other aspirations he has. It may take away from some of the notion that he came for love and love only but don't we know at this point that is never the case with anyone? even the leads accept this roles knowing the incredible opportunities it provides outside of finding love. That's why I never judge any contestants or call them famewh*res cause no matter how you dissect it, It's a smart move regardless

in a recent interview Rachel said she was not against some hollywood gig (not verbatim) before going back to TX. It is indeed possible that he wants to change his career but IMO his MIA is more about getting his new license in TX. All bach couples are very much in demand to sell/represent products on their IG or else. It is no longer Rachel alone, it is Rachel AND Bryan. They are a couple and this is why they will get proposals IMO.

DWTS is indeed another option that could be included. a lawyer can represent a couple and individually each of them too IMO

For me it is quite inevitable that the couple will be solicited from everywhere. They will gain money and for that it is wise to get an entertainment specialized lawyer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 21, 2017 11:22 pm

I'm not familiar with the entertainment industry, but why would Bryan be using a Miami lawyer and rep? I would have expected him to use LA ones.

Back to top Go down

Post by FashionLover Fri Jul 21, 2017 11:22 pm

I think the bachelorette twitter account is just doing smart social media marketing. If you scroll through their feed it's mostly peter, dean and rachel. Basically the three stars of this season. I don't think they're throwing rachel under any bus because what would the point be in that? They're posting things that get the most retweets and likes, which markets the show better. They're not gonna post things that people don't respond to. If the popular contestant was Bryan, you betcha he would be the one they're posting about. It's all marketing IMO.
FashionLover
FashionLover

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 21, 2017 11:22 pm

SFoster wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:I still can't view the clips even with Hola. hmmm

@GuardianAngel, can you view on youtube?  Anna Marie's channel has the clips and they are always high quality. That's where I usually go, because the abc ones suck with poor streaming and hulu is slow to get the clips. Just fyi.

Thanks!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jul 21, 2017 11:30 pm

FashionLover wrote:I think the bachelorette twitter account is just doing smart social media marketing. If you scroll through their feed it's mostly peter, dean and rachel. Basically the three stars of this season. I don't think they're throwing rachel under any bus because what would the point be in that? They're posting things that get the most retweets and likes, which markets the show better. They're not gonna post things that people don't respond to. If the popular contestant was Bryan, you betcha he would be the one they're posting about. It's all marketing IMO.

I respectfully disagree. TPTB control the narrative on SM just like they do the edit. TPTB choose who to highlight and prop up and the SM audience fall for it and trick themselves into thinking it's THEM who are driving the machine when they are only falling for a marketing ploy that is set by TPTB. No doubt to me TPTB drives this machine and any SM viewer/contestant that thinks otherwise has taken their bait, hook line and sinker and is nothing but TPTB's target audience - thinking they have some control when they're just puppets.

JMO

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Fri Jul 21, 2017 11:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 64 of 79 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 71 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12

+82
MiracleSeason
SafronSahara
whit90
Kashathediva
gurlbrit
flojo031
MiaHawk
fabgirl
composer53
luvstx
quietpal