SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12

Page 65 of 79 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 72 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12 - Page 65 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12

Post by kraft33 Fri Jul 21, 2017 11:30 pm

@likeashipblown yeah she did sound against it but you never know I guess. Could be a possibility or maybe not even considering it.

kraft33

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12 - Page 65 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12

Post by Guest Fri Jul 21, 2017 11:31 pm

I am not sure what were ABC plans for the next bach, but for me it is clear they pushed Peter front and center a lot.... they also tried IMO Fred but it did not work with rachel but his intro was Next Bach material with his sad brother story (I still have a soft spot for him)... and they pushed also Eric but they did not give him a stellar edits like Peter IMO (lee/eric)

Those are the 3 guys I saw prods pushing. But for me Peter was their #1. I am still convinced that he was contacted end of november (increase of self promo on his IG)

I hope he will NOT get the gig but everything about his move to LA, stopping his rent lease, his meltdown on TV, cleaning his IG, building on a daily basis his # of followers..... this is very much Next Bach IMO #doubleMEH

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jul 21, 2017 11:32 pm

likeashipblown wrote:
whit90 wrote:Do we know that it is a fact that he has been in touch with a entertainment lawyer or is this just speculation?

A lawyer posted this: https://www.instagram.com/p/BWxlXGnhoah/?taken-by=redcarpetlaw Credit to @Carine for first noticing, I believe. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

So, he was definitely in that law firm's offices. They have specialties other than entertainment law, so the topic could truly have been a number of things, if we're being honest. They could be handling the rental contracts for his property. Anything.

@kraft33 Thanks for that reminder. I do recall that now that you mention it. But, didn't she sound against the idea, if I'm remembering right?

Since it's a Miami Lakes Law firm maybe it has to do with a rental contract? That would be my guess, but that would be the word. GUESS.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by FashionLover Fri Jul 21, 2017 11:34 pm

HEA wrote:
FashionLover wrote:I think for me I'm gonna call a spade a spade. If Bryan is in touch with entertainment lawyers and representation agencies, it maybe cause he's considering a change in careers. Nothing wrong with that. It's been sleuthed that he hasn't been back to his previous job, so this could be why. I don't think Bryan would be the one in touch of entertainment lawyers on behalf of rachel when they're not even supposed to tell their close friends they're engaged. If rachel is doing DSW, that will all be handled by ABC like it's been done before for other bach nation contestants. There would be nothing wrong with Bryan using this as a boost for whatever other aspirations he has. It may take away from some of the notion that he came for love and love only but don't we know at this point that is never the case with anyone? even the leads accept this roles knowing the incredible opportunities it provides outside of finding love. That's why I never judge any contestants or call them famewh*res cause no matter how you dissect it, It's a smart move regardless

in a recent interview Rachel said she was not against some hollywood gig (not verbatim) before going back to TX. It is indeed possible that he wants to change his career but IMO his MIA is more about getting his new license in TX. All bach couples are very much in demand to sell/represent products on their IG or else. It is no longer Rachel alone, it is Rachel AND Bryan. They are a couple and this is why they will get proposals IMO.

DWTS is indeed another option that could be included. a lawyer can represent a couple and individually each of them too IMO

For me it is quite inevitable that the couple will be solicited from everywhere. They will gain money and for that it is wise to get an entertainment specialized lawyer.

I agree and that would be smart but why would bryan be out here looking for a lawyer for him AND rachel when he's not even supposed to breath a word about being engaged to her? He should know better than that seeing as he is engaged to a lawyer. Let rachel handle it if it's for the both of them cause she can simply say I'm looking for a lawyer for me and my fiancé whose identity will be disclosed in a couple weeks.
FashionLover
FashionLover

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Fri Jul 21, 2017 11:35 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Welp, per the official Bette's tweet about Peter (Pachel), TPTB are roaring to drive the bus over Rachel, IMO. I knew this was going to happen before Rach even started filming. This is what TPTB do - build up the lead to take them down and sure as heck Rach is going to be taken down when/if she doesn't choose Peter and get SM fans of the show to turn on her even more. Heck, I've already seen so many Rachel fans on SM who have turned on Rach for some dude she has to ask to kiss her. It actually disgusts me. Same with their "we announced early to get better contestants for Rachel", Yeah, like that disgusting Lee? #SMH. I am sure it's all part of TPTB's plan to say "look we had our first black Bachelorette but the ratings are down and the fans prefer Madison Mannequin" so.... Please. As if TPTB didn't build it/plan it this way  no

JMO

Yep....ITA with you @AllAboutLove.  Build up the male model white guy Peter from wholesome Madison, Wisconsin with the "perfect" edit....then throw Rachel under the bus as the first black Lead/Ette for choosing the "smooth talking insincere" latino man Bryan from sexy steamy Miami, Florida. Add in a southern white man racist with Lee.....and TPTB/MF get to prove that they know what America wants in a Lead. A white male model/trainer like Peter. TPTB are beyond transparent and totally disgusting IMO. This season has been edited to encourage racism, ageism, cultural location bias...the list goes on and on IMO.no no  no

I hope Rachel and Bryan are assembling a wonderful legal and entertainment/future opportunity team separate from the Franchise/ABC. They both deserve much better treatment than this. IMO. hmmm
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jul 21, 2017 11:37 pm

@Seabear yup, you said it. TPTB disgust me  no
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Fri Jul 21, 2017 11:39 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Welp, per the official Bette's tweet about Peter (Pachel), TPTB are roaring to drive the bus over Rachel, IMO. I knew this was going to happen before Rach even started filming. This is what TPTB do - build up the lead to take them down and sure as heck Rach is going to be taken down when/if she doesn't choose Peter and get SM fans of the show to turn on her even more. Heck, I've already seen so many Rachel fans on SM who have turned on Rach for some dude she has to ask to kiss her. It actually disgusts me. Same with their "we announced early to get better contestants for Rachel", Yeah, like that disgusting Lee? #SMH. I am sure it's all part of TPTB's plan to say "look we had our first black Bachelorette but the ratings are down and the fans prefer Madison Mannequin" so.... Please. As if TPTB didn't build it/plan it this way  no

JMO

ITA! It's the same thing that TPTB do every season - Throw the lead and F1 under the bus to prop up their next lead. no no no no I don't understand the need for that #Pachel tweet when they know that he is not the F1. He is the second most popular contestant this season on SM. Is there any need to get his fans more hyped up who'll IMO eventually turn on Rachel when she doesn't pick him? Rolling Eyes They are just fanning the flames at this point IMO. The timing of it makes me think that the Bachelor contract is signed.

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueJeanBaby Fri Jul 21, 2017 11:40 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
FashionLover wrote:I think the bachelorette twitter account is just doing smart social media marketing. If you scroll through their feed it's mostly peter, dean and rachel. Basically the three stars of this season. I don't think they're throwing rachel under any bus because what would the point be in that? They're posting things that get the most retweets and likes, which markets the show better. They're not gonna post things that people don't respond to. If the popular contestant was Bryan, you betcha he would be the one they're posting about. It's all marketing IMO.

I respectfully disagree. TPTB control the narrative on SM just like they do the edit. TPTB choose who to highlight and prop up and the SM audience fall for it and trick themselves into thinking it's THEM who are driving the machine when they are only falling for a marketing ploy that is set by TPTB. No doubt to me TPTB drives this machine and any SM viewer/contestant that thinks otherwise has taken their bait, hook line and sinker and is nothing but TPTB's target audience - thinking they have some control when they're just puppets.

JMO

Respectfully, I think you guys are saying the same thing? JMO. But also, as a marketer, I read that and it says the same thing.
BlueJeanBaby
BlueJeanBaby

Female Posts : 56

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Fri Jul 21, 2017 11:41 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
likeashipblown wrote:
whit90 wrote:Do we know that it is a fact that he has been in touch with a entertainment lawyer or is this just speculation?

A lawyer posted this: https://www.instagram.com/p/BWxlXGnhoah/?taken-by=redcarpetlaw Credit to @Carine for first noticing, I believe. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

So, he was definitely in that law firm's offices. They have specialties other than entertainment law, so the topic could truly have been a number of things, if we're being honest. They could be handling the rental contracts for his property. Anything.

@kraft33 Thanks for that reminder. I do recall that now that you mention it. But, didn't she sound against the idea, if I'm remembering right?

Since it's a Miami Lakes Law firm maybe it has to do with a rental contract? That would be my guess, but that would be the word. GUESS.

By comments it sounds like he's a friend, no? In fact, the post suggests he's are good friend. The guy calls him "my boy". Bryan has also been following that IG account for a long time. It's one his first follows.

Last edited by sfrank on Sat Jul 22, 2017 12:04 am; edited 2 times in total
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 21, 2017 11:41 pm

FashionLover wrote:

I agree and that would be smart but why would bryan be out here looking for a lawyer for him AND rachel when he's not even supposed to breath a word about being engaged to her? He should know better than that seeing as he is engaged to a lawyer. Let rachel handle it if it's for the both of them cause she can simply say I'm looking for a lawyer for me and my fiancé whose identity will be disclosed in a couple weeks.

Lets remember that spoilers is a very small percentage of viewers. The large majority has no idea what he is doing after show. They read mags but so far we did not get (yet) gossips about bryan and peter.

this is a national TV show and many do not care forums and such. They go on twitter live and move on with their life until the following monday. Only fans to the core like us do care and know details of the contestants

IMO...

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jul 21, 2017 11:48 pm

coolangel wrote:

JMO

ITA! It's the same thing that TPTB do every season - Throw the lead and F1 under the bus to prop up their next lead. no no no no I don't understand the need for that #Pachel tweet when they know that he is not the F1. He is the second most popular contestant this season on SM. Is there any need to get his fans more hyped up who'll IMO eventually turn on Rachel when she doesn't pick him? Rolling Eyes They are just fanning the flames at this point IMO. The timing of it makes me think that the Bachelor contract is signed.

All JMO
@coolangel yeah there's zero need for TPTB to prop Peter up imo. Let alone TPTB using the term "#TeamPachel".... As if they came up with that. Please. They are playing their audience like a fiddle, imo no no

And all this imo so some dude who barely acts like he is interested in Rachel and whose HS dream to have fame/be the Bachelor get more people on board with him and turn on Rachel even more. Just for him to be the next lead? Gross no

JMO

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sat Jul 22, 2017 12:59 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 21, 2017 11:48 pm

i do believe that ABC do not care one bit who rachel picked. For them, they have their next bach already!!

as long as they have a HEA and a relationship that remain together more than 6 months and a year, they are happy with that!!

they only want audience to believe their show works. The only way to succeed is that the lead find HEA. That it is F1 or F2 is not important.

They give s*** about who will get the gig as long as rating and $$ will show up.

to think that they want peter absolutely. nope. he is a pawn. Like all contestants and leads. If at the finale, eric gets more SM buzz... guess who will get the gig??

IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 65 of 79 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 72 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12

+82
MiracleSeason
SafronSahara
whit90
Kashathediva
gurlbrit
flojo031
MiaHawk
fabgirl
composer53
luvstx
quietpal