SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12

Page 72 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12 - Page 72 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jul 22, 2017 5:44 pm

Peter sounds so immature and entitled. How old is he again? Sheesh. Peter's comments regarding Bryan say more about Peter than they do about Bryan, IMO. And all this coming from the guy who spouts how others need to show love and compassion to him? As if that's what Peter shows to Bryan (and I am talking about Peter's IG likes post-show that are VERY negative towards Bryan). Such a hypocrite Peter is  no no

JMO
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12 - Page 72 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12

Post by Seabear Sat Jul 22, 2017 5:54 pm

Peter is so Fake, Petty, Insecure and Bitter. His continued whininess is so lame. Getting sent home after the FSD is such a blow to his Fragile Ego. IMO. A male model/trainer obsessed with his looks, bashing an entire regional area/culture in his Miami insults...he is the worst. IMO  

Here is a preview of how I see Peter's season of the Bachelor going. Peter being the real Peter and the gal (that seems his type) in the video in this article.  Hugesmile  www.lifeandstylemag.com/posts/peter-kraus-bachelorette-136862
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:00 pm

sdmom wrote:What really bothers me about Peter in that clip is not he's no fan of Bryan. I accept the fact not everyone is going to be friends with everyone, and this is not a competition for Mr Congeniality. It's his generalization/stereotype. I live in SoCal, but I don't go to beach every day, I don't have Botox. His confidence = Miami swagger, make it sound like majority people in Miami are fake. I have a people of lumping people together. And havs he ever been to Miami?
All Jmo.

Yeah, how would he feel if Bryan stereotyped him and said that he was stupid because he was a model/personal trainer and had gone to community college? That's been the annoying thing about both Dean and Peter, that their hatred of Bryan never seems to have any basis beyond his swagger and stereotypes about Miami. For me, the worse thing is the hypocrisy though. If you're going to be a Courtney Robertson, with all the mean girl comments, at least own it. Don't pretend to be this down-to-earth, kind person who just wants to spread joy and love! For all the Bryan/Josh comparisons, Peter actually has much more in common with Josh given how fake he and hypocritical he is. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:04 pm

Dessler wrote:Did Peter just imply that Bryan's cheeks are fake? Oh my.... laugh out loud

I can see why he got petty..( not right) But she is all over Byran giddy about the watch!,,, Eric and Peter know it's OVER for them!,,,,
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:12 pm

Alanna wrote:It just makes Peter look bad to say that. He makes himself look so unlikeable imo, regardless of Bryan and the status of his real/fake cheeks.
Except for his first date every time I would watch Peter I would have a bad aftertaste later thinking about him. He felt very cold to me. And while watching I was trying to figure out why I dislike him more and more during the season. Now I can see it finally clearly, thanks Peter, he is just full of poop. no
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by LynnTa Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:12 pm

wow Peter!  I thought he was above stereotyping! That's just sad. Jealous much?
He sounds like he really wanted to be the one to get the watch ! I remember on his date in Switzerland he said he didn't know whether he wanted to stay because he saw what was going on these other dates! I'm now wondering whether he feels threatened by R & B's relationship or the WATCH cantstopl JMO

Just by telling Rachel that he was threatened by her other relationships, Peter has shown that he has no confidence in their relationship and saying that he wasn't sure he wanted to stay shows me that HE couldn't be the ROCK, STRONG man that Rachel is talking about post filming. JMO

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by LynnTa Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:20 pm

I am sure the guys in the house knew it was Bryan but other guys like Kenny handled it like mature man should. Bow out with dignity and not be petty, bitter like kids in a sand box! jmo

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:21 pm

Maddy wrote:Except for his first date every time I would watch Peter I would have a bad aftertaste later thinking about him. He felt very cold to me. And while watching I was trying to figure out why I dislike him more and more during the season. Now I can see it finally  clearly, thanks Peter, he is just full of poop. no

ITA. I've been posting from the get how I've felt there is something "off" about Peter. I always stood by that opinion and I'm glad that I did. TPTB can't fool me with their edits or SM hype nor can Peter's "model" face. Rach dodged a bullet. JMO
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:22 pm

This is the second time TPTB have taken this slice of Peter and exemplified it. If I were Peter, I would run, not walk, very quickly away from this franchise before I signed on any more dotted lines with MF&CO.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:27 pm

sdmom wrote:What really bothers me about Peter in that clip is not he's no fan of Bryan. I accept the fact not everyone is going to be friends with everyone, and this is not a competition for Mr Congeniality. It's his generalization/stereotype. I live in SoCal, but I don't go to beach every day, I don't have Botox. His confidence = Miami swagger, make it sound like majority people in Miami are fake. I have a people of lumping people together. And havs he ever been to Miami?
I totally agree with you, sdmom! yes I live in LA, so I am suppose to be all fake too? I actually even talk like Bryan with everybody, including pets. So, I'm bad because of being "smooth"? I just like to compliment people. I was not ok with people criticizing Bryan for that, I don't see anything wrong with him! A normal likable person!
Aria wrote:Yeah, how would he feel if Bryan stereotyped him and said that he was stupid because he was a model/personal trainer and had gone to community college? That's been the annoying thing about both Dean and Peter, that their hatred of Bryan never seems to have any basis beyond his swagger and stereotypes about Miami. For me, the worse thing is the hypocrisy though. If you're going to be a Courtney Robertson, with all the mean girl comments, at least own it. Don't pretend to be this down-to-earth, kind person who just wants to spread joy and love! For all the Bryan/Josh comparisons, Peter actually has much more in common with Josh given how fake he and hypocritical he is. IMO.
Agree with you too, Aria! yes
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:29 pm

Seabear wrote:Peter is so Fake, Petty, Insecure and Bitter. His continued whininess is so lame. Getting sent home after the FSD is such a blow to his Fragile Ego. IMO. A male model/trainer obsessed with his looks, bashing an entire regional area/culture in his Miami insults...he is the worst. IMO  

Here is a preview of how I see Peter's season of the Bachelor going. Peter being the real Peter and the gal (that seems his type) in the video in this article.  Hugesmile  www.lifeandstylemag.com/posts/peter-kraus-bachelorette-136862
JMO

far to defend him but i think it was a commercial, not his girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:30 pm

But wasn't he all about kindness and being nice and all that. Didn't he just post about treating people well on his ig? But now he's stereotyping all people from Miami as fake, Bryan fake, all just fake. He comes across really malicious and hateful in that clip, IMO.

I'm going to enjoy him getting dumped, his ego won't be able to handle it. Jmo
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 72 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12

+82
MiracleSeason
SafronSahara
whit90
Kashathediva
gurlbrit
flojo031
MiaHawk
fabgirl
composer53
luvstx
quietpal