SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 40 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Bobette Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:17 pm

Amalia wrote:David Witko's (who's been pictured in the Daily Mail together with Leah so seems to know her) comment on Leah's IG post is a bit funny, IMO. Smiley And telling, IMO.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BXAivZLAn9A/?hl=en

I think it's a pity the producers appear to seem to think it necessary to throw a few acting villain characters in there, IMO. I would think there should be enough drama generated from just having 22 women in a house competing for the attention of one guy, and it might be more "natural" drama and not this OTT. All just IMO. Smiley

I like this season and the contestants, though, and like Matty as a lead. (It's the sleuthing that I really like, though.) Smiley

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 40 QxlRKvH

If they're going to put people in acting a role I'd personally prefer they actually hire a professional actress but eh, whatever.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Sundy Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:32 pm

I think whether she is acting or not there comes a time when you have to, as an adult, stop and say 'this is not cool'. Body shaming someone and actively intimidating people is shameful and wrong. I don't think IMO it matters whos idea the comments were or who encourages her, she as an adult should have enough sense to stop. The fact that she is ok to play this role, if this is what she is doing, is as bad as playing it out. Vent over
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Jul 27, 2017 7:06 pm

Sundy wrote:I think whether she is acting or not there comes a time when you have to, as an adult, stop and say 'this is not cool'. Body shaming someone and actively intimidating people is shameful and wrong. I don't think IMO it matters whos idea the comments were or who encourages her, she as an adult should have enough sense to stop. The fact that she is ok to play this role, if this is what she is doing, is as bad as playing it out. Vent over

These mean girls are just ugly! i can't watch when they appear but for some reason i cant look away either no no  seriously i can't even believe how they are acting its disgusting....Anyway the only thing that makes me smile with leah is by the end of the night she looks like deaths door, her eyes are so blood shot and droopy looks like shes been crying all night, but we know its just the alcohol drunk look ;) its a shame really if she was just was a nice person she could be attractive.
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Jul 27, 2017 8:37 pm

Group shots from the TenPlay site:

RC 1 (Laura suspected F1 standing directly behind Matty)

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 40 GBKwSUx

RC 2 (Elise suspected F2 standing behind)

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 40 BPDxgig

If Tara (my suspected F3) is behind Matty next week I'm going to think they are sending out not-very-well-coded hints.

Source: TenPlay
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Jul 27, 2017 8:42 pm

Bobette wrote:Group shots from the TenPlay site:

RC 1 (Laura suspected F1 standing directly behind Matty)

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 40 GBKwSUx

RC 2 (Elise suspected F2 standing behind)

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 40 BPDxgig

If Tara (my suspected F3) is behind Matty next week I'm going to think they are sending out not-very-well-coded hints.

Source: TenPlay
How similar do Laura and Elise look in that second photo. No wonder we are all getting confused. Also Belinda reminds me so much of Fifi Box it's not funny
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Jul 27, 2017 8:45 pm

LOL at Leah's sulky/remorseful face - she's taking her acting job seriously, shame the results are less than convincing. laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Jul 27, 2017 8:48 pm

Seriously if you have Facebook check out the Punkee page for their Bachelor recaps. They are hilarious
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jul 27, 2017 8:57 pm

omg @Sundy I was just watching them laugh out loud #GMTA bestbud!

Bringing Ep 1 recap over

https://www.facebook.com/itsPunkee/videos/10155569597289938/
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Jul 27, 2017 9:52 pm

http://www.mamamia.com.au/the-bachelor-australia-2017-winner/

Could our awesome NZ sleuthers confirm that this Laura was in Queesntown and not Aus.....As i don't believe she would be with Matty J...andLaura also posted a pic in a plane with the Queenstown mountains ....jmo
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Jul 27, 2017 10:00 pm

Great (not) reporting there laugh out loud.....Matty was in Australia for his snow pics for sure as his friends also tagged him and it was a later gram when Matty posted it. Also he left for Perth for media rounds on Friday July 21st and was there for at least 2 days that we have pics for.

Laura went to NZ with her sis and BIL, they can make it up how they want laugh out loud

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jul 27, 2017 10:02 pm

@LeapofFaith Laura was/is definitely in New Zealand. We sleuthed this awhile ago and I can confirm Laura was in New Zealand this week. The pics for Matty were not recent (as in the last week) and he was in Aus. I think the info is posted upthread regarding both pics.

The article by Mamamia is nonsense. However, I still believe they post it because they know who the winner is. Same as DM. The media gets to circumvent "spoilers" by finding common things between the lead and F1 and then pushing that narrative. They did it last year (Mamamia with Lee's kissing SCs which I posted about as well as the music for Lee's date which I posted about). DM is known to read here on the forum and credits us. Mamamia definitely reads here but doesn't credit us (which makes me side eye them even more than DM).

If Laura is indeed F1, as many of us who sleuthed pre-season predicted since her Ep 3 SD and her posting about "queen of reverse parking", then I will fully believe that media uses posts on this forum and SM posts to support their inside knowledge of the winner. This way they get to "pretend" they don't know. Will see once the season finale comes around if this is the case Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 40 4256136633
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jul 28, 2017 12:18 am

clip with Laura in it...

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+29
Blacket03
Emayem
Billysmom
Zaynab
peanutbutter
AprilApril
Skeppy
SugarAndSpice
Just Looking
brownravens
ElonM