SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 45 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 45 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by mercieme Sat Jul 29, 2017 12:31 am

Obviously we see different perspectives and come up with different conclusions when we read or watch Matty's inteviews as we search for clues. For me I am looking for what's different for each of the girls when they are all placed in a level playing field...so the point of that project TV clip was what was unique to any of the girls that were shown. And the only unique thing IMO was they showed Matty's interaction with Elise... the emphasis not on what he said but on the fact that he was shown talking to her and not to any of the other girls. All other things he didn't say that we are deducing are speculations that we are allowed to draw Hugesmile

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 45 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by LeapofFaith Sat Jul 29, 2017 12:44 am

IMO when the lead in interviews focuses on one thing in particular i believe thats the red herring....eg Richie mentioned he likes and is attracted to eyes on a girl and when they attack with the eyes or something like that...straight away i thought oooo he must be talking about olena, could she be the f1......... CMIIW but IMO Matty is saying a lot about he likes a woman with confidence and ambition and so far thats laura...though we havent seen anything with elise as yet..... so im confused again......looking forward to seeing some Elise and maybe find out how tptb will portray/edit her.....she must be the love at first conversation he keeps talking about because she is so hidden! there conversation must be sen-bloody-sational ....jmo
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Jul 29, 2017 12:50 am

@LeapofFaith.....oh geez girl, don't take me back to Richie's season giggling I learnt a big fat lesson from that season though...to never let the edit fool me again laugh out loud

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sat Jul 29, 2017 12:54 am

mercieme wrote:@LeapofFaith.....oh geez girl, don't take me back to Richie's season giggling I learnt a big fat lesson from that season though...to never let the edit fool me again laugh out loud

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 45 3806527698 i know right! i'm sorry but that season scared me forever!!!!!!!i'll never trust a bach au edit again Hugesmile though i have to say IMO this season feels more like a US version..especially with the White rose gone and i believe no intruders, oh and the drama...maybe the edit will be the same as the US  yes
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Sat Jul 29, 2017 1:05 am

mercieme wrote:@LeapofFaith.....oh geez girl, don't take me back to Richie's season giggling I learnt a big fat lesson from that season though...to never let the edit fool me again laugh out loud

I said exactly the same thing to myself . . . and then I fell into the same stupid trap with Georgia and Matty Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 45 1f620

This year I am very nearly over the entire series with the Georgia 2.0 storyline. The producers thought they would be on a winning formula for getting viewers by playing the 'Matty's broken heart card'. But IMO someone's gotten it very wrong.

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sat Jul 29, 2017 1:20 am

https://www.smooth.com.au/georgia-love-shares-her-thoughts-her-bachelor-look-alike-laura

I like the fact Georgia states that saying Laura is Georgia 2.0 would be more uncomfortable to Matty and Laura...then to her.. which i agree with. It's just not fair on them and the love story if Laura is Mattys F1 that is..jmo
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Jul 29, 2017 1:20 am

I was reading the Elle article that poster LeapofFaith posted upthread and then I saw this gem from the past....this is straight up from Matty last year and I won't be surprised if this approach is what he used with his F1 that is really take his time versus the love at first sight being speculated...jmo though.

What are your thoughts on dating culture today? You said in our interview yesterday that it’s so rare for people to fall head-over-heels in love.
I think these days people are a lot more impatient—they want it to be that moment where on that first date it’s incredible and love and first sight, and if people don’t have that then in their heads they think it’s not the right person. Even after two or three dates they give up on it, and move onto someone new. There’s definitely a case where you meet someone, and from that first instance you fall in love, but I think other times it does take a bit of time for it to develop. People like giving it that opportunity.
Source

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jul 29, 2017 1:25 am

Matty's season feels like the most produced, scripted season I've watched since S2/Blake. Michelle the cop getting FIR? Please Rolling Eyes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarAndSpice Sat Jul 29, 2017 1:30 am

@AllAboutLove Michelle totally got that rose because she was sitting next to Jen, just for added dramahhh laugh out loud. On the topic of drama, I'm wondering if Matty needed a break from filming because he needed a break from all the crazies in the house!

As a side note, I'm actually really liking Matty as lead. Compared to all the other AU Bachelors so far he's my fav (despite Sam/Snez season being my favourtie thus far).
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Jul 29, 2017 1:31 am

I kinda loved Blake's season though....IA Blake did keep to the script and was not really spontaneous but I liked his raw moments with Sam F and at least we got the love story and ahem Queen Laurina the OG provided some golden moments as well.

The only thing that gives me pause with Matty's season so far is the GL 2.0 theme..... I can deal with the rubbish drama but the GL 2.0 narrative is irritating me right now and I just don't want this to continue into Laura's SD next week and beyond.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sat Jul 29, 2017 1:33 am

mercieme wrote:I was reading the Elle article that poster LeapofFaith posted upthread and then I saw this gem from the past....this is straight up from Matty last year and I won't be surprised if this approach is what he used with his F1 that is really take his time versus the love at first sight being speculated...jmo though.

What are your thoughts on dating culture today? You said in our interview yesterday that it’s so rare for people to fall head-over-heels in love.
I think these days people are a lot more impatient—they want it to be that moment where on that first date it’s incredible and love and first sight, and if people don’t have that then in their heads they think it’s not the right person. Even after two or three dates they give up on it, and move onto someone new. There’s definitely a case where you meet someone, and from that first instance you fall in love, but I think other times it does take a bit of time for it to develop. People like giving it that opportunity.
Source

great find! and what about this one....

Not that this necessarily meant anything, but I realised that Nikki got monkeys, you got butterflies, Alex got a yacht and Lee got a boat-themed date.
For future series, if you’re on that last date and there’s animals around—warning signs (laughs).

So watch out for the boat date in Thailand!! which we are speculating it to be Elise Hugesmile oh dear let the games begin! jmo
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Jul 29, 2017 1:36 am

@leapoffaith laugh out loud girl....yikes whoever gets the animal themed date is toast it seems. Both Blake and Saw W didin't do animal themed dates for their F2s, correct? Maybe they will switch it up and do both F2 LCD dates as water themes to confuse the heck outta us laugh out loud

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+29
Blacket03
Emayem
Billysmom
Zaynab
peanutbutter
AprilApril
Skeppy
SugarAndSpice
Just Looking
brownravens
ElonM