SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 47 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 47 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by mercieme Sat Jul 29, 2017 2:02 am

From the show's FB page, Elise, Flo & Akoulina with a sun's out, guns out caption posing on the tennis court...they conveniently left out their names from the caption laugh out loud
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 47 Img_0141
Source

ETA - comments on the above pic, folks confusing Tara for Elise so hilarious; they should try to figure out the SCs so they can lose their minds like we do laugh out loud

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 47 Img_0142

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 47 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Bobette Sat Jul 29, 2017 3:20 am

Off topic but just have to say I am super excited about this.  If TPTB read this forum, I'd like to go on record to say I would 100% watch a fly-on-the-wall show of what REALLY goes on behind the scenes of Bach AU.  That would make fascinating viewing, IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Jul 29, 2017 3:23 am

Nah it would never happen IMO.....the show in the link you posted is the closest we will ever come to knowing what goes on BTS. The first season of that show was good IMO but the second season was too OTT for me so I stopped watching.

Remember what Georgia said in the Studio interview, she said she finds it hard to watch the show now since she knows what goes on BTS, I interpreted what she said as she knows all the tricks in the books as to how the show is made....jmo though.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Jul 29, 2017 3:39 am

mercieme wrote:Nah it would never happen IMO.....the show in the link you posted is the closest we will ever come to knowing what goes on BTS. The first season of that show was good IMO but the second season was too OTT for me so I stopped watching.

Remember what Georgia said in the Studio interview, she said she finds it hard to watch the show now since she knows what goes on BTS, I interpreted what she said as she knows all the tricks in the books as to how the show is made....jmo though.

Yep - I picked up on that too. The "magic" is spoiled for her forever Hugesmile
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Jul 29, 2017 4:57 am

DM are fueling the fires about the ski slope "spoiler".  Weird considering they visit this forum and would know it's been debunked.  

It comes after he took to Instagram to share snaps from a trip to the snow, on the very same day as Laura Byrne, one of the Bachelorettes this season.

Fans were quick to point out that Laura, who is Sportsbet's clear favourite to win the series, shared a similar snap on the same day.

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 47 ZZgDy6P

He looks chipper.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4741690/Matty-J-airport-rumoured-snow-trip-Laura.html
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Jul 29, 2017 5:09 am

DM is late to the game......mamamia & other media outlets beat them to the punch this time laugh out loud

ETA - Laura should be arriving from Queensland as well today....paps please produce her pics arriving and keep this rumor frenzy going Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 47 2498057887

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Jul 29, 2017 5:17 am

mercieme wrote:DM is late to the game......mamamia & other media outlets beat them to the punch this time laugh out loud

ETA - Laura should be arriving from Queensland as well today....paps please produce her pics arriving and keep this rumor frenzy going Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 47 2498057887  

They've been too busy trying to shame the girls for previous risqué modelling work.  

BREAKING NEWS: GIRLS HAVE BREASTS.  laugh out loud

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jul 29, 2017 10:56 am

clapping! everyone!

Matty sure looks happy. I hope that's a great sign!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sat Jul 29, 2017 11:06 am

@mercieme Great find. Punkee is so good with graphic animation. My fav was the date card being swallowed! Yes, the girls seem that hungry for attention!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5312

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Jul 29, 2017 8:47 pm

Anyone know which jewelry company is advertising on the show this year? I don't see any listed on the TenPlay website and was wondering if any has been shown on the commercials doing the live shows...TIA.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sat Jul 29, 2017 9:49 pm

mercieme wrote:Anyone know which jewelry company is advertising on the show this year? I don't see any listed on the TenPlay website and was wondering if any has been shown on the commercials doing the live shows...TIA.
Lol. Seems the main sponsor this year is a laxative company. Seriously Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 47 3806527698
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarAndSpice Sat Jul 29, 2017 9:57 pm

Sundy wrote:
mercieme wrote:Anyone know which jewelry company is advertising on the show this year? I don't see any listed on the TenPlay website and was wondering if any has been shown on the commercials doing the live shows...TIA.
Lol. Seems the main sponsor this year is a laxative company. Seriously Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 47 3806527698

I can't wait for that product placement in one of the episodes... I wonder who will be the lucky girl to advertise that one...
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+29
Blacket03
Emayem
Billysmom
Zaynab
peanutbutter
AprilApril
Skeppy
SugarAndSpice
Just Looking
brownravens
ElonM