SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 63 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 63 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by SugarAndSpice Thu Aug 03, 2017 11:24 pm

Belinda on the local radio station this morning was quite funny. They did a "Spatula the Bachelor" aka Roast Matty. In Belinda's roasting she said a few interesting things. I can't quote her exactly (I wish the station would post the interview!!) but she mentioned that Matty was a big kid for 30yo but he seemed to stick to the scripted lines and she just wanted to see him, the real him. The best part was that she did it in such a nice way it was almost motherly advice!

Belinda's assessment that he is a big kid for 30 yo was interesting. IMO I think as viewers we don't often see the "kid" side, mainly just the scripted lines. IMO the only time I've seen Matty acting like an actual "big kid" was on Laura's date. So does that mean thats the real Matty? Is the "slow burn" Matty simply a throw back to his story arc on the Bachelorette? IMO the date with Cobie/Elora felt unnatural and scripted compared to Laura's, was that "more adult" Matty or the scripted produced Matty?

Would the real Matty J please stand up!!!
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 63 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Zaynab Thu Aug 03, 2017 11:53 pm

Don't know if this has been posted yet but i thought I would share. http://www.cosmopolitan.com.au/bachelor/the-bachelor-australia-2017-leah-costa-interview-23507

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Fri Aug 04, 2017 1:57 am

mercieme wrote:Bingo....@Sundy and @Storybook paging you to read this since this is something you have both analyzed and also posted about  yes

Excerpt below from Belinda on who she thinks will win from her Ok Mag Interview

For what it’s worth, Belinda thinks Laura and Elise are the frontrunners to win Matty’s heart – and even pegs dark horse Elise as her number one pick.

“Elise has independent feminine energy. Laura is more dominant. I think long-term, compatibility-wise, Elise would be more suited for Matty.”

Source

By my tally of who the eliminated ones are picking
Lisa - 1 (Akoulina)
Elise - 1 (Belinda)
Others - 0
This info has actually just floored me. How would Belinda pick Elise after just 2 weeks unless she saw a connection between the two of them that was as strong as the connection we have seen with Laura. Therefore I am continuing to believe that there is a strong hidden connection between them. I noticed his body language at the medival date when they were talking was very open and receptive.  I will screenshot later today
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Fri Aug 04, 2017 2:55 am

I agree that I think there is already a connection with Elise and Matty but they're hiding it big time for now.

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Aug 04, 2017 3:04 am

I just want to know why the heck Matty put Elise in the bottom 2 if indeed he already had a connection with her based on Belinda picking up on this; hope her being in the bottom 2 was not producer driven with the MOT/hidden edit they have given her so far......not cool producers if this was the case no no

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Fri Aug 04, 2017 3:11 am

I also want to know why the producers decided not to show Elise winning the Spelling bee during the bachelor giant board game. If she had won this Matty would've seen her enthusiasm and intelligence. So why did he give her the final rose.
And why don't the viewers get to see her? I would love to get to know her more. Dark horse is one thing, but this is ridiculous.

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Aug 04, 2017 3:33 am

The producers think they are being smart is all I can think of with this IMO ridiculous edit for Elise.

I do think we will start getting Elise overload starting from next week; next Thursday episode 6 is where IMO they show their convo at CP (because the episode guide notes that one bachelorette makes a move for a single date with Matty. Then the week after next Weds episode is the wakeboarding date that folks are saying is Elise - and note that episode includes this question - will this be the the start of a blossoming romance?

I can't wait to see how SM will be turned upside down starting next week. Check out this exchange on Twitter between Elise and one of the AU sport journalists....I expect the "hashtag who is Elise" to start trending come next Thursday or the week following Wednesday giggling

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 63 Img_0151
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 63 Img_0153

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Fri Aug 04, 2017 3:37 am

That is brilliant @mercieme thanks so much for posting yes

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Aug 04, 2017 3:50 am

So in this video clip of Nathalie, Michelle and Alix, we learn that Elise is the cook and Tara is the funniest Hugesmile

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts_And_Roses Fri Aug 04, 2017 4:08 am

Has everyone seen the new sneak peek? Sorry can't see it posted anywhere but it may be back further than I've searched?
Not sure how to embed from TenPlay but here's the link: https://tenplay.com.au/channel-ten/the-bachelor/extra/season-5/ep-5-sneak-peek

It's next week's RC and it looks like Matty walks out to re-think between roses. It also looks like something happens to upset Tara as she is seen crying, and somebody puts a hand on her shoulder. You also see people looking over at her. Not sure what goes down, but it looks dramatic.
Hearts_And_Roses
Hearts_And_Roses

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Aug 04, 2017 4:12 am

I know y'all said Laurina on Blake's season had her clothing line advertised on the show as well but this is next level product placement that I have never seen before in any Bachelor /Bette franchise including the US series.

PopSugar not only mentions ToniMay but actually profiles their recommented top jeweleries form ToniMay with direct product links to the website.....very interesting IMO.

https://www.popsugar.com.au/fashion/Laura-Byrne-Jewellery-Brand-Bachelor-43829834#photo-43829836

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Fri Aug 04, 2017 4:16 am

@Hearts_And_Roses I watched it and thanks for posting. Tara isn't crying that I can see. She looks shocked as all the women do. I wonder who Matty has doubts about?

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 63 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+29
Blacket03
Emayem
Billysmom
Zaynab
peanutbutter
AprilApril
Skeppy
SugarAndSpice
Just Looking
brownravens
ElonM