SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - MTA - July 31 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - MTA - July 31 -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - MTA - July 31 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:18 pm

Dean is sitting in the bach seat!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - MTA - July 31 -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - MTA - July 31 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by beader Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:19 pm

So we have Dean in what is usually the new Bach seat. Does this not count since there are three men left this time? Do you think they will be announcing new Bach at the ATFR?

beader

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:23 pm

@GuardianAngel do you have SCs of the season's where the F3 wasn't there to compare, such as Jillian's.  Since all the F3 will be at the AFTR instead of just the final 2, wondering if the seating /hot seat spot is as accurate.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:27 pm

@Ladybug82 I tried looking for it when I grabbed the others and couldn't find it. She has so many blogs where she writes about the seasons. This forum wasn't created during her season so I can't search the forum. I will keep looking. Good point.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 26, 2017 1:15 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Dean is sitting in the bach seat!

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :thud

but someone had to take this place since F3 was not there.... ERIC!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 26, 2017 1:32 am

SelmaHB wrote:

NO EDUCATION........................ you do not eat, you do not chew during an interview

geezzzzzzzz

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:53 am

HEA wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Dean is sitting in the bach seat!

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :thud

but someone had to take this place since F3 was not there....  ERIC!!!

I know but he must be one of the 3 they usually toss around. Why not have any other guy in that seat. Matt Iggy Fred?

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:04 pm

Kenny seems like such a great guy and dad. Love what he said about Rachel.

Last edited by Dessler on Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:12 pm

@Dessler Thanks for that! Well spoken, handsome and genuine. He is so not what I expected when we sleuthed him early on and knew he was a wrestler.

Just a super sweet guy who adores his little girl. IMHO.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:51 pm

RS mentioned most of MTA is about the Lee and Kenny drama. Oh joy. no no
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jul 26, 2017 1:05 pm

TPTB really messed up with this episode this season. JMO

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by LynnTa Wed Jul 26, 2017 1:26 pm

Personally, I think MTA/WTA are a waste of air time. I would rather they show a review of the F2 --How they got here---with unseen footage of the F2 showing us their relationship with the Lead. That would be more fun imo
Anyway , I just hope Dean isn't TB. He needs a few years to mature. My goodness --would they have to cast 18 -22 yo for him! Is it maybe a pay off for allowing tptb to expose that very private family issue no idea . I honestly think that is the main reason Dean got to F4. TPTB knew this about him going in & realized they had a winner(ratings) exposing his Family AJMO

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - MTA - July 31 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

+84
CHO
Rolly
luvnunity
nuts2uiam
Shadow
Bet2Win
sfrank
Nillay
Mommyof2
nikikass
richmondrose