SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 9 - July 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 46 of 75 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 60 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thebacheloretteabc - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 9 - July 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 46 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 9 - July 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by stuckinsc Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:35 pm

bleuberry wrote:But.... it didn't help that Juan Pablo was kind of a jerk laugh out loud. JMO.

See I saw JPG as real and Peter as a big jerk. It is all in the perspective. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

thebacheloretteabc - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 9 - July 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 46 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 9 - July 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by djogbenyuie Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:36 pm

on another note, i really liked the Bryan i've seen with her friends and family.

Poised, understanding of other skepticism but firm in what he is feeling and where he wants it to go with Rachel.
Like Rachel said, I'm proud of him
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:37 pm

HEA wrote:peter is another kind of jerk but a jerk nonetheless....................

I've softened on JP but there were things he said and did that were never going to make him sympathetic. Unlike Peter who many seem to be rallying around. I get why Rachel would be pissed. The edit is making her look dumb and gullible . JMO .

thebacheloretteabc - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 9 - July 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 46 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:38 pm

bleuberry wrote:
HEA wrote:peter is another kind of jerk but a jerk nonetheless....................

I've softened on JP but there were things he said and did that were never going to make him sympathetic. Unlike Peter who many seem to be rallying around. I get why Rachel would be pissed. The edit is making her look dumb and gullible . JMO .

it'Z okay...... cantstopl

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:38 pm

Pattycake92 wrote:I feel like Peter is being genuine. What, does anyone think he's lying when he says he's not ready to propose?  He's basically told her it AIN'T happening and she still won't send him home. At least he didn't lie till the end and then walk away. I think he looks pretty upset next week at the thought of losing her, but he's not in love with her enough to compromise. I'm not sure this setting is the right place for him to find a wife as much as I would love for him to be TB.
With regards to Rachel not sending him home, why hasn't he just walked away? Unless someone's been dangling the bachelor carrot in front of him.
Regardless, somebody has to be taken to the F2 so there's that. The show would be over in about 6 episodes otherwise, especially when it comes to the last few b'ettes being all in with their F1 from the start.

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:39 pm

So over this crapfest, but apparently not as much as Big Rach and Bryan. Hugesmile  For the first time in a while, I'm looking forward to the AFTR.  laugh out loud

Still firmly team anyone but Peter, Dean or Ben for bachelor unless those are our only options.  Then it's Benji all day, everyday.

JMO

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:39 pm

Alanna wrote:WHAT Bryan? Mom is #1? Not a good idea to say that laugh out loud

Leave and cleave, dude! thebacheloretteabc - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 9 - July 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 46 3806527698

Sounds like I missed a doozy of a show tonight! Big Rach defending her man to the fam bam! thebacheloretteabc - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 9 - July 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 46 2498057887 laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:39 pm

TB made JPG look a lot worse and played on his not the greatest English at times.  IMO
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:39 pm

My last wish for this night is for Kaitlyn to steal Peter's key and get his wine. Night all.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:40 pm

djogbenyuie wrote:I'm probably going to repeat myself but for me it's not even about engagement or not at this point.
I have seen many overseas series and even for those who don't do the engagement thing at the end, you can totally see the love when it's there.

I wish viewers just  realize it is NOT there.

JMO
:claphands :claphands :claphands

Australia shows and New Zealand shows there is NO engagement but no doubt to me I could see even the most reserved contestant when they fell in love it was super obvious.

I don't see it with Peter at all.

Peter's reservation has nothing to do with the engagement/proposal IMO but rather that he isn't into Rachel.

It's why for me I think Peter is using the proposal thing as an excuse!

JMO
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:40 pm

BlackHalo wrote:IMO if you aren't ready to do the irrational thing and get engaged on the show, you simply aren't that into the lead. That is what the show is and Peter knew that coming in. I wish viewers would realize this instead of guilting Rachel for expecting a proposal.

I'm definitely not guilting Rachel for wanting what every Bachelorette goes on the show for. She shouldn't have to compromise any more than Peter, which is why they weren't right for each other. It is what it is. And I agree that Peter just wasn't fully into Rachel. If she was the right woman for him, she wouldn't be happily engaged to Bryan right now. I don't know how much Peter's hesitation has to do with the time frame and how much it is about Rachel just not being the one for him. I for one don't see how he's playing games or pushing and pulling. He said he was falling in love, which Rachel said right back at him while she already seems gone for Bryan, so that just shows how little that phrase really means. It's still a million miles away from actually being in love, never mind to the extent that you're 100% sure you want to spend forever with that person. Any normal person would struggle with the idea of proposing when they're not even in love yet. Maybe he should have left, but I think he's been as honest as can be about where he's at, so if he wants to keep enjoying the free travel and possibility of being the lead next season, then I can't blame him. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:40 pm

I actually think the edit is making her look more relatable. I like her more this season than last season. I liked her last season, just more this season. And for the most part, as a lead she has fared pretty pretty well with TPTB. The worst part of the ride has been the crappy seasonal interruptions in scheduling. JMO

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 75 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 60 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 9 - July 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+83
Amethyst
summerdayze
pavalygurl
sparkler
Duke702