SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Page 2 of 32 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Post by Guest Fri Jul 21, 2017 8:15 pm

so do we know which chapel rachel and peter went?

PICS HERE

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Post by Guest Fri Jul 21, 2017 8:20 pm

coolangel wrote:
HEA wrote:I am pretty sure someone found something similar with the hot air balloon

question: how do we know that Peter went to the chapel on LCD and not on FSD?

They uploaded the sneak peek for next week. It's the winery date for Peter (FSD). And since his and Rachel's outfits are different when they talk to the priest, I am pretty sure it cannot be part of this date and has to be the LCD.

http://www.disneyabcpress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelorette/videos/

ok but next week it is still F3 dates and the chapel could be included in the winery visit... rachel is wearing a raincoat. Maybe it rained during the day? .... i know stretchy here. Probably more a chapel visit since I believe Bryan and Rachel will go visit the Ermita de San Felices in La Rioja + air balloon.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 21, 2017 9:10 pm

so I am thinking that Rachel and Bryan started at dawn with the air balloon tour at Haro. They stopped for a Lunch/picnic with local wine and food. Then they went to the Ermita de San Felices in La Rioja.

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2 - Page 2 3810
google

Air Balloon in Haro LINK (I do not take credit for the air balloon as I think someone here already shared something about it)

Then they went to the Ermita de San Felices LINK HERE

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:29 pm

Bryan's hotel in the new sneak peek is the same one that was sleuthed earlier - Hotel Posada Mayor de Migueloa. The pic on the wall, bedframe and the stand (circled) are a match.

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2 - Page 2 Captur17
Source: My SC - http://www.disneyabcpress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelorette/videos/#

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2 - Page 2 2822279_17_z
Source
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 22, 2017 3:05 pm

I am thinking more and more of the possibility that peter goes at F3...

Eric got this climbing church make a wish if you arrive on top and spectacular sight view trip : San Juan De Gaztelugatxe
(side note: on last episode of Games of thrones, they used this site to create the site of the castle of Targayen/dragons!!! a well done photoshoped)

Bryan will (maybe) get another climbing church spectacular sight view trip (air balloon) - Haro air balloon and what makes sense the visit of the Ermita of San Felices (less than 15min from a famous air trip on the Ebre river and montains in La Rojia region, so IMO it totally makes sense that both are the same date)

but what do we get for Peter? we have only this winery portion at a luxery winery/hotel (Eguren Ugarte) which is part of the F3 dates and a visit of a chapel which could very much be done the same day since it has not been sleuthed yet.

3 wineries visits (eric, peter, bryan), 2 climbing churches (eric, bryan)

It seems to me that we are missing a date with Peter no?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 22, 2017 3:16 pm

Definitly another hotel to sleuth. none of the hotels sleuthed do have that kind of balcony

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2 - Page 2 Captur32
My SC from source

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jul 22, 2017 4:55 pm

@HEA help me where is that screen cap from and who? What is context. You gave me a milk bone to play with thank you.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 22, 2017 5:50 pm

This match together.

Bryan: if you're not in it, you do not know what it's like

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2 - Page 2 910
my sc from recorded tv

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2 - Page 2 Captur33
source

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 22, 2017 5:52 pm

Kashathediva wrote:@HEA help me where is that screen cap from and who? What is context. You gave me a milk bone to play with thank you.

laugh out loud

this is in this vid HERE

I can make you more SC if you wish

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:15 pm

I think Bryan went out alone... and I think rachel went out to join him after a discussion with her family.

I think his sister questioned his integrity and because he was in a difficult position of first family impression meeting, he decided to excuse himself when it was too tense.

This explain why he was tensed at the RC.

since we see a conversation at the RC, it means that peter meltdown is to come. so eric is F3 imo

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:24 pm

HEA wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:@HEA help me where is that screen cap from and who? What is context. You gave me a milk bone to play with thank you.

laugh out loud

this is in this vid HERE

I am following up. Thanks. I think that that will end up being scenery vs a place to stay. But I am playing around with it anyway.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 22, 2017 7:24 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
HEA wrote:

laugh out loud

this is in this vid HERE

I am following up. Thanks. I think that that will end up being scenery vs a place to stay. But I am playing around with it anyway.

They seem to remain in La Rojia area.
I tried to find the chapel but I just have to acknowledge the fact that I am very bad at finding locations laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 32 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

+43
alwaystulips
CHO
composer53
lleyki
Tiggerlgh
fabgirl
Diana
bluejay25
rosecake
2observe
Seabear