SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Page 31 of 32 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2 - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Post by Kashathediva Sun Aug 06, 2017 10:27 pm

Wasn't Peter's hotel 3 hours from the FRC also via that bridge that is closed. SO what would've been a closer route?

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2 - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Post by Ladybug82 Sun Aug 06, 2017 10:33 pm

Not unless he was walking laugh out loud.  Now that could be another first for the season. laugh out loud

Bryan's hotel is 17 minutes a away and Peter's 15 by fastest car routes.  Source
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Sun Aug 06, 2017 10:41 pm

coolangel wrote:
richmondrose wrote:So I must have missed this post earlier. The only thing this proves is that Peter probably didn't take the bridge route to the FRC but but for argument sake, he could make his way there using the outlined  alternate route. The bridge was used for photo op purposes and didn't necessarily have anyone riding in it. Am I right in assuming this?

The bridge SC was probably the only SC hinting that Peter might have made it to the FRC since it was enroute from his hotel. The above image proves that it didn't happen since the bridge is closed. We have multiple SC proving that Rachel lets Peter go the night before the FRC - SCs of Rachel outside his hotel, crying in the same sweater in his hotel talking about how hard this goodbye was, too many to list IMO.

Now after all that, could it be that Peter was still around and made it to the FRC and somehow not ever one SC from the tons and tons of previews show that? Sure but then the possibility of Eric coming back after his F3 elimination, or Adam deciding he wants another chance and showing up in Spain or Whaboom realizing that Rachel is his one true love and coming to the FRC can all be considered for argument sake IMO. I am not interested in sleuthing that but good luck to the ones who do. Sorry if it came across as snark but I really don't have any other way to express what I want to say. Hopefully next season when there are separate threads for SCs and theories, it'll be all good. Smiley

All JMO
Yes,  I can understand you're impatience since in your analysis you've arrived at you conclusion in your own way.  I haven't watched from the beginning and all I wanted to know if Peter could have arrived at FRC bypassing the bridge . As far as I can make out, there was an alternate route for Peter and Bryan's route did not include the bridge. All I can conclude from this is that neither men were in the limo driving over the bridge and thus both may have arrived without using it.
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Sun Aug 06, 2017 10:54 pm

Or they didn't take the most direct route so they could film the scene.  Its happened before I believe that they didn't go directly to FRC site.  

Also as I've stated those pillars look to be like some you see around Europe which obviously is where the FRC  is occurring, they can be removed as needed therefore it's possible that they did open it up for that morning just for this limo to drive over the bridge  no matter if it was the most direct route or not. They probably also open it for other special occasions.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Sun Aug 06, 2017 11:01 pm

richmondrose wrote:Yes,  I can understand you're impatience since in your analysis you've arrived at you conclusion in your own way.  I haven't watched from the beginning and all I wanted to know if Peter could have arrived at FRC bypassing the bridge . As far as I can make out, Bryan did not use the bridge. All I can conclude from this is that neither men were in the limo driving over the bridge.

My post wasn't due to impatience.. I only replied since it was in response to my post. Smiley

And yes, IMO neither men were in the limo driving over the bridge. However, we have a SC of Bryan, his watch and his skinny ankles making it to the FRC even though he wasn't in the limo. giggling
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Sun Aug 06, 2017 11:02 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:Or they didn't take the most direct route so they could film the scene.  Its happened before I believe that they didn't go directly to FRC site.  

Also as I've stated those pillars look to be like some you see around Europe which obviously is where the FRC  is occurring, they can be removed as needed therefore it's possible that they did open it up for that morning just for this limo to drive over the bridge  no matter if it was the most direct route or not. They probably also open it for other special occasions.

I've seen them as well, usually for emergency purposes. This now makes me consider that if they allowed the limo on the bridge,  it's quite possible that there was a passenger in it.

Last edited by richmondrose on Sun Aug 06, 2017 11:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Sun Aug 06, 2017 11:04 pm

coolangel wrote:
richmondrose wrote:Yes,  I can understand you're impatience since in your analysis you've arrived at you conclusion in your own way.  I haven't watched from the beginning and all I wanted to know if Peter could have arrived at FRC bypassing the bridge . As far as I can make out, Bryan did not use the bridge. All I can conclude from this is that neither men were in the limo driving over the bridge.

My post wasn't due to impatience.. I only replied since it was in response to my post. Smiley

And yes, IMO neither men were in the limo driving over the bridge. However, we have a SC of Bryan, his watch and his skinny ankles making it to the FRC even though he wasn't in the limo. giggling

I missed his watch at the FRC. Where is that screencap?

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Sun Aug 06, 2017 11:08 pm

coolangel wrote:

So how did he end up going over that bridge if it was not near his route?
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by violetstoo Sun Aug 06, 2017 11:27 pm

SFoster wrote:Thanks everyone @coolangel @ladybug82 @sdmom and everyone else who worked so hard to sleuth all this!  Amazing!

I think I'm just  going crazy, that's all. 26 hours, ugh!  laugh out loud

Thank you all ladies , I am throughly impressed, you all are just amazing!!!! So appreciate all of your insights, slething, and viewpoints. It makes this all more fun!!

violetstoo

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Mon Aug 07, 2017 12:01 am

Tiggerlgh wrote:I missed his watch at the FRC.  Where is that screencap?

It was first sleuthed by @Ladybug82 in the FRC thread here and @sdmom got the SC to confirm.  Smiley
sdmom wrote:
Ladybug82 wrote:Isn't that B's watch showing as he gets out of the limo?  Watch gate continues.

Sneak Peek Season Finale: Rachel Questions If She's Ready

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2 - Page 31 Img_0736
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Aug 07, 2017 12:51 am

Can anyone make out the license plate?

http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelorette/video/most-recent/VDKA4001038

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2 - Page 31 Img_0739

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 07, 2017 12:59 am

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2 - Page 31 Img_0736
sleughted by @Ladybug82

well not sure if it sun reflection but the watch looks to have a WHITE top and Bryan looks to have a BLACK one.... just wanted to share it from a sleuthing point of view here. even if I still think Bryan is F1.... it IS possible that Peter showed up after all and they used the same limo

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2 - Page 31 Image150
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2 - Page 31 Image121
resized 250 and 450

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2 - Page 31 Image120
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JdGvQgem3aI

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 32 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

+43
alwaystulips
CHO
composer53
lleyki
Tiggerlgh
fabgirl
Diana
bluejay25
rosecake
2observe
Seabear