SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Page 30 of 32 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2 - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Post by SFoster Sun Aug 06, 2017 3:16 pm

I'm still not convinced, and that doesn't explain the two different views of the castle as the limo crosses the bridge. As well, as one of the shrubs that is planted in the ground is much less full than the other. laugh out loud

This is like those puzzles where you have two "identical" pics and you have to circle 10 differences! laugh out loud

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2 - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Post by Ladybug82 Sun Aug 06, 2017 3:32 pm

They have been known to move and rearrange plants to get the best look between pictures and takes.  I just don't see anything to suggest there's some conspiracy or it was done at different times, meaning different days.  They have multiple cameramen shooting from different cameras, different angles all threw out the day.

I don't remember different views of the castle, but IMO it's probably just from different cameras and angles again.

ETA:  I've made multiple SCs of the SUV crossing the bridge.  

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2 - Page 30 D785d6e4e21138c6a3278436f7438b83_zps5feolqpk

And we see this from multiple angles.  The angled wall is on the far right edge of the frame.  It's what's shown behind her in the one being questioned, that I circled and added arrows to in my post above.

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2 - Page 30 5306bb4a5217c5cf4762b4d7b62f0c7c_zpso2hfusyg

What other views of the castle or coming over the bridge is there?  What preview?
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by violetstoo Sun Aug 06, 2017 3:54 pm

Which direction are the limos coming from, Do they take different routes to come to the castle? And what would the routes be coming from the f1 and f2 hotels to the final Frc? Has this been sleuthed yet. If so, could someone direct me where. Thanks

violetstoo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Sun Aug 06, 2017 6:50 pm

violetstoo wrote:Which direction are the limos coming from, Do they take different routes to come to the castle? And what would the routes be coming from the f1 and f2 hotels to the final Frc? Has this been sleuthed yet. If so, could someone direct me where. Thanks
We only have one limo as of now.  The bridge is normally closed to public so it's not directly on either path (if the F2 appears at the FRC which imo I think he is let go prior).  I think they drove out of their way to use the bridge.

Last edited by Tiggerlgh on Sun Aug 06, 2017 6:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sun Aug 06, 2017 6:57 pm

@violetstoo @djogbenyuie Sleuthed the routes from the hotels to the FRC a while back when we got the first limo shots, that have repeatedly been reused in previews since.

FRC routes from each hotel

There are a couple posts after that go with it.

ETA:  and @coolangel 's discovery and addition to @djogbenyuie 's can be found Here
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sun Aug 06, 2017 7:01 pm

@violetstoo thanks to our amazing @coolangel, here's the post from
https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4150p12-bachelorette-13-rachel-lindsay-sleuthed-locations-scaps-sleuthing-spoilers-no-discussion#1217174

coolangel wrote:
coolangel wrote:So... About that bridge and how it was en-route only from Peter's hotel. @djogbenyuie had speculated on July 15th that the bridge seen in the previews is closed. Here is the post:

I must add that google maps didn't take the old bridge taht we see in preview but a new bridgw right next to it. It seemed like the old bridge is not open to people anymore. So for the prod to use it, it must be like you said for an esthetic reason more than practical reason.
So yeah, we need more confirmation either way laugh out loud
Source: https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4187p732-bachelorette-13-rachel-lindsay-screencaps-sleuthing-spoilers-discussion#1202903

I have been sitting on the confirmation for a while now but think it's the right time to share esp. with the new SHV pics. laugh out loud Peter couldn't have been in that car coz the road is blocked. Here is the proof from google maps:

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2 - Page 30 Captur20
Source: My SC- https://www.google.com/maps/@42.5596169,-2.7629253,3a,75y,57.06h,87.82t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1swDA4hnQQ5Wyyq39FNhGUuw!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

Like others have speculated, it was purely an aesthetic shot which TPTB clearly got special permission for. There isn't even enough space to turn the car around. They probably drove the car in reverse initially and then drove it on the bridge to capture the shot in the preview. laugh out loud laugh out loud

So yeah.. zero proof that Peter made it to the FRC. Cheers to everyone who sleuthed and speculated that. wine

ETA. Jinx @ladybug82 bestbud!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sun Aug 06, 2017 7:07 pm

Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sun Aug 06, 2017 7:11 pm

@Ladybug82 great minds think alike goteam

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Sun Aug 06, 2017 7:12 pm

Thanks everyone @coolangel @ladybug82 @sdmom and everyone else who worked so hard to sleuth all this!  Amazing!

I think I'm just  going crazy, that's all. 26 hours, ugh!  laugh out loud

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Aug 06, 2017 7:18 pm

It will all be ok!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Sun Aug 06, 2017 9:52 pm

sdmom wrote:@violetstoo thanks to our amazing @coolangel, here's the post from
https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4150p12-bachelorette-13-rachel-lindsay-sleuthed-locations-scaps-sleuthing-spoilers-no-discussion#1217174

coolangel wrote:
coolangel wrote:So... About that bridge and how it was en-route only from Peter's hotel. @djogbenyuie had speculated on July 15th that the bridge seen in the previews is closed. Here is the post:

Source: https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4187p732-bachelorette-13-rachel-lindsay-screencaps-sleuthing-spoilers-discussion#1202903

I have been sitting on the confirmation for a while now but think it's the right time to share esp. with the new SHV pics. laugh out loud Peter couldn't have been in that car coz the road is blocked. Here is the proof from google maps:

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2 - Page 30 Captur20
Source: My SC- https://www.google.com/maps/@42.5596169,-2.7629253,3a,75y,57.06h,87.82t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1swDA4hnQQ5Wyyq39FNhGUuw!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

Like others have speculated, it was purely an aesthetic shot which TPTB clearly got special permission for. There isn't even enough space to turn the car around. They probably drove the car in reverse initially and then drove it on the bridge to capture the shot in the preview. laugh out loud laugh out loud

So yeah.. zero proof that Peter made it to the FRC. Cheers to everyone who sleuthed and speculated that. wine

ETA. Jinx @ladybug82 bestbud!

So I must have missed this post earlier. The only thing this proves is that Peter probably didn't take the bridge route to the FRC but but for argument sake, he could make his way there using the outlined alternate route. The bridge was used for photo op purposes and didn't necessarily have anyone riding in it. Am I right in assuming this?
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Sun Aug 06, 2017 10:22 pm

richmondrose wrote:So I must have missed this post earlier. The only thing this proves is that Peter probably didn't take the bridge route to the FRC but but for argument sake, he could make his way there using the outlined  alternate route. The bridge was used for photo op purposes and didn't necessarily have anyone riding in it. Am I right in assuming this?

The bridge SC was probably the only SC hinting that Peter might have made it to the FRC since it was enroute from his hotel. The above image proves that it didn't happen since the bridge is closed. We have multiple SC proving that Rachel lets Peter go the night before the FRC - SCs of Rachel outside his hotel, crying in the same sweater in his hotel talking about how hard this goodbye was, too many to list IMO.

Now after all that, could it be that Peter was still around and made it to the FRC and somehow not ever one SC from the tons and tons of previews show that? Sure but then the possibility of Eric coming back after his F3 elimination, or Adam deciding he wants another chance and showing up in Spain or Whaboom realizing that Rachel is his one true love and coming to the FRC can all be considered for argument sake IMO. I am not interested in sleuthing that but good luck to the ones who do. Sorry if it came across as snark but I really don't have any other way to express what I want to say. Hopefully next season when there are separate threads for SCs and theories, it'll be all good. Smiley

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 32 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

+43
alwaystulips
CHO
composer53
lleyki
Tiggerlgh
fabgirl
Diana
bluejay25
rosecake
2observe
Seabear