SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Page 5 of 32 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 18 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2 - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Post by nd4reality Tue Jul 25, 2017 2:33 pm

@coolangel where has it been proved that Bryan gets a visit from Rachel on the same day/evening as Peter?

I saw her with black with Bryan(steps) and here her coat is white/black.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2 - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Post by coolangel Tue Jul 25, 2017 2:47 pm

nd4reality wrote:@coolangel where has it been proved that Bryan gets a visit from Rachel on the same day/evening as Peter?

I saw her with black with Bryan(steps) and here her coat is white/black.

You are right, it hasn't been proved. It is my opinion and partly stems from the fact that Rachel said in that Limo interview that something happens that hasn't happened before and it comes down to the last minute (Source - She speaks about it around 3.40). These are the only two scenarios I can think of right now that haven't happened in the past but I could be wrong.

coolangel wrote:IMO Peter is eliminated early but it is not after his LCD but rather after Bryan's LCD. IMO That is the SC we see of her leaving Bryan's room, him looking tense and then she goes to Peter's hotel and lets him go OR she eliminates Peter and then goes and visits Bryan again.

I though I saw the black coat too when she was walking up the steps with Bryan but I am not sure if it was the shadow cast or the actual coat color. I need to watch the clip again.

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jul 25, 2017 2:58 pm

Her bryan issue may have nothing directly related to what happened with Peter. Imo

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by LynnTa Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:05 pm

Mimi27 wrote:I think people are forgetting that the bachelorette' assignment is to get two men to fall in love with her and be ready, willing and able to marry her. That is what TPTB want. Rachel had her f1 in place, but still needed the f2 to complete her part of the bargain. She knew she could get Peter to say he was falling in love with her, but he seemed totally unwilling to propose (IMO because his goal was to become the bachelor.) She's upset because of the contract.

clapping! @Mimi27, you said so eloquently. That's the reason why Rachel is "working" so hard for Peter. Its not because of some deep love for him. She already has Bryan. Imo

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:21 pm

At this point I think it is more an exhausting emotional thing rather than she was confused between Peter and Bryan. It was Bryan all along since FIR imo.... but like MANY bachelorettes before her, she fell a little bit for her F2 or she had feelings or whatever you want to call it.

I truly believe that in the bubble, they are compartmentalizing each relationship for the top 2.

Even though they know who is their F1 all along, every emotional departure is heartbreaking for them.... heck, rachel cried for Matt, for Alex.... did we see any romance with them???

jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mella13 Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:57 am

I do not understand this part. If she loves B, why she created a drama with P? Life is life, even in a reality show. If R loves B, and B offers what she wants (proposal), why there are so many tears about P?

I feel very disappointed. None of them is suitable for her. **IMO**

Maybe I need a pause from this show and wait a moment when there will be great love story again. I hope - it is not never. Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2 - Page 5 3806527698
Mella13
Mella13

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Wed Jul 26, 2017 3:35 am

Mella13 wrote:I do not understand this part. If she loves B, why she created a drama with P? Life is life, even in a reality show. If R loves B, and B offers what she wants (proposal), why there are so many tears about P?

Maybe I need a pause from this show and wait a moment when there will be great love story again. I hope - it is not never. Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2 - Page 5 3806527698
Interesting observation.  I see that Bryan and Rachel are very well suited and at the same stage in life.  IMO.

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Mella13 Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:02 am

Just Looking wrote:
Mella13 wrote:I do not understand this part. If she loves B, why she created a drama with P? Life is life, even in a reality show. If R loves B, and B offers what she wants (proposal), why there are so many tears about P?

Interesting observation.  I see that Bryan and Rachel are very well suited and at the same stage in life.  IMO.

I do not say that I'm right. Smiley
I just have doubts.
If P would show more interest from the start, what would she choose? Still B?
In our show world proposal means nothing, look at all broken engagements.
R needs a more capable man.
I feel very disappointed because there is no intrigue for me from the start. I have time to move to the Bachelor Au :D I hope there will be more love, less fake drama.
Mella13
Mella13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 26, 2017 7:33 am

ahem... seems to me that the drama was created by Peter if we look at him on the floor wetting the carpet..............

again because someone love someone, does not mean you have to be cold with another guy who just said he was falling in love with her and regardless of what I think it was a pack of BS from Peter to say it, he did and she had no reasons - at that point - to do not believe him if he showed emotions.

We have 12 other bachelorette season to compare and each and everyone of them, no matter how the F2 left, was emotional.

She was exhausted, timezone included, this is no vacation here, they taped because each day cost a lot of $$.

It has nothing to do with how she love Bryan here. imo

You love your kid, you love your husband, you love your family, you love your pets, you love your friends, you love the nature, you love the blue color..... each has a nuance but it is still LOVE that we use in the sentence....

jmo

ETA: I also believe leads speak with the alumnis and what was could be said in front of cameras were said and shared during parties..... so I wonder what Matt, Alex and all the guys she had a friend connexion with, on top of her GF, on top of her family, on top of her own fiance, on top of her own online researches and of course seing the edits unfold and all the memories attached to each episode..... i always noticed that the leads around MTA are way colder in their blogs and interviews... time passed for sure but I also think that the last little illusion went away with reality... jmo

Last edited by HEA on Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:46 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 26, 2017 7:57 am

Mella13 wrote:
Just Looking wrote:

I feel very disappointed. None of them is suitable for her.

I just have doubts.
I feel very disappointed because there is no intrigue for me from the start. I have time to move to the Bachelor Au :D I hope there will be more love, less fake drama.

IF IF IF

We will never know because he never did.............................

Back to top Go down

Post by Mella13 Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:28 am

HEA wrote:
Mella13 wrote:
Just Looking wrote:

I just have doubts.

IF IF IF

We will never know because he never did.............................

Or we will never see because the truth remained on the cut floor.
These are just my thoughts. I did not insist that it is correct. Rolling Eyes
Mella13
Mella13

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 26, 2017 3:33 pm

What if Ryan wasn't on Trista's season, Jordan wasn't on JoJo's season, what if Shawn wasn't on K's season, or Chris on Des's season or JP on Ashley's season? IMO that just doesn't mean much because the lead will either fall in love, or be like IMO DeAnna who just chose someone because a no proposal is out of the question.

5/12 isn't too bad odds, they are increasing. We shall see if we get to 6/13.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 32 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 18 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

+43
alwaystulips
CHO
composer53
lleyki
Tiggerlgh
fabgirl
Diana
bluejay25
rosecake
2observe
Seabear