SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13

Page 34 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

squad - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13 - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13

Post by Diana Tue Jul 25, 2017 8:35 pm

I kinda hope Rachel stops with the #squad stuff.. it's not a good look for a 32 year engaged woman. jmo
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

squad - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13 - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13

Post by Guest Tue Jul 25, 2017 8:35 pm

coolangel wrote:
FashionLover wrote:
Ok. Lets play a little game and put ourselves in peters shoes (I know, I know.. some of y'all think he's the devil incarnate but play along for a minute.)
1. Peter reads rachel well and see's she's likely to pick Bryan
2. Peter states clearly where he stands about the ending on this. Not proposing
3. Peter is still kept around even though he is clear that he's not proposing. Maybe it's rachel not ready to send him home or maybe it's TPTB exerting power moves
4. Peter likely keeps sensing rachel is STILL on bryan as her ending.

what is peter supposed to do? Act a fool and fall in love with someone who's just gonna dump him at he end? or play along until TPTB/rachel are ready to let him go?

5. Peter realizes he is not into Rachel and/or cannot commit to the timeline of the show and walks away sparing everyone the heartbreak. But wait! How will that work in terms of the storyline for next season if he wants to be the Bachelor?  question  Solution: Stick around and keep dragging your feet and open up and validate the lead's feelings when she has given up on you and is likely to eliminate you. Win-win.

All JMO

and use what works each and single time.......... tears and kids.

how many teens and women said awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwe when they saw him ALONE with the kid on the floor while all the family was doing the same. (he did the SAME trick BTW when they were at the bee spelling GD... and lets not forget the famous sandwich that nobody saw, sure enough he found an homeless nearby next to the cameras... Because Peter lets not forget is SO SO nice that he never badmouth behind backs right??

#TRICKS #FAKE #KNOWSHOWTOPLAY

JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Tue Jul 25, 2017 8:45 pm

FashionLover wrote:
coolangel wrote:5. Peter realizes he is not into Rachel and/or cannot commit to the timeline of the show and walks away sparing everyone the heartbreak. But wait! How will that work in terms of the storyline for next season if he wants to be the Bachelor?  question  Solution: Stick around and keep dragging your feet and open up and validate the lead's feelings when she has given up on you and is likely to eliminate you. Win-win.

All JMO

Exactly! some people may have an issue with this but I don't. who in their right mind would walk out of a situation as win-lose, them being the looser, when you have the opportunity to walk away as win-win? scratch

Disclaimer: I actually think that peter was genuine with rachel and would have loved to pursue something outside the show. My posts are to give perspective to some of the scenarios raised in this forum

Well.. someone with integrity IMO like Brooks who realized win-win is not worth playing with the lead's feelings or taking the audience for the ride not only during the show but post-show as well (JMO). I had no problems with Ben H who was playing the game for the next lead too but Kaitlyn was in on it as well so no harm, no-foul IMO. Rachel had atleast some sort of feelings for this guy and IMO wasn't in on the game which makes his behavior worse.

IMO I have no problem with Peter being here for his brand or to be the next lead if he was atleast open to the possibility of finding love with the lead. IMO He had no intention of doing that and his post-show SM behavior is akin to trolling IMO. So agree to disagree.

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue Jul 25, 2017 8:46 pm

FashionLover wrote:
Alanna wrote:I get that she's mad and had her aha moments or what have you but he's the "loser" here so she's fighting an un-win-able battle imo. The majority of audience aren't going to like the woman with the 100k ring dragging the guy she dumped.

It's her choice to do whatever she wants, I will love, love, LOVE it, don't get me wrong but it's the worse choice for her imo and a big mistake, if this is the route she's going to go.

I agree. They should just keep it classy at ATFR. She got the ring, the fiancé and fairy tale. so if she tries to come at peter, it's gonna make zero sense to audience IMO

I agree.   Classy is the way to go.  Anything less makes her look a poor "winner". If Bryan has been her guy all along, she now is happy and can go forward planning her life with her love. JMO.

Last edited by pavalygurl on Tue Jul 25, 2017 8:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Nillay Tue Jul 25, 2017 8:47 pm

coolangel wrote:IMO Rachel has started calling out Peter in her blogs. Was she reading here last night? laugh out loud laugh out loud  @stuckinsc, the bolded is pretty much what you said last night IMO. I am glad Rachel sees it too and made the right decision IMO.  squad - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13 - Page 34 4256136633

Even after an almost perfect day I still had doubts if he would be ready to start his own family in a matter of weeks. That was the struggle, the push and pull in my relationship with Peter, he was giving me just enough to stay around without taking a stance on his feelings. Leaving Dallas, I knew I needed a definitive outlook on what Peter wanted for himself and what he wanted with me.
Source: http://people.com/tv/bachelorette-rachel-lindsay-exclusive-blog-fantasy-suites-final-3/

All JMO
He gave me enough to stay around without taking a stance on his feelings..... wow just wow  Embarassed

Nillay

Female Posts : 145

Back to top Go down

Post by FashionLover Tue Jul 25, 2017 8:50 pm

@HEA you made my morning and you've inadvertently made my evening as well. I don't know if we're allowed to have favorites but you're my favorite squad - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13 - Page 34 1377737533

you're making it sound like peter commissioned this kids for the purpose of making him look good. that imagery alone is comedic gold.
FashionLover
FashionLover

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 25, 2017 8:53 pm

stuckinsc wrote:@FashionLover, I respect your opinion. I just don't share it.  This show has always been rougher on its female leads than its male leads. So yes, as a women, I hate watching the female lead get played. I disliked Andi intensely, and I even started hoping she would pick Nick, because I thought she had a better chance at happiness with him.

I liked Peter week one and two.  He was sweet at the M&G. I enjoyed the throwing the chocolates in the fire line.  I loved their first 1:1. I got that for him, it might be slower, that is okay.  But I didn't buy that any man who has made out with a woman and is attracted to her, doesn't think about sex with her.  And to me, that wasn't respectful, it was truthful. I started to think that Peter just wasn't into Rachel.  That is okay, because, I don't expect every guy to fall for every bachelorette.  Chemistry is a weird thing and if you don't have it, this show will not work for you, honestly, it just looks messy then, think Jesse and DeAnna.  Yuck.

So I waited to see if maybe I saw Peter start to fall for her, and it just never happened.  His body language to me was just not into her.  And, no I don't need all over her like Bryan, but you face her when you talk to her, you do the small touches, a hand hold, something like that.  Especially when she keeps asking you for more physical affection.  Then gossipy Peter turned me off.  Maybe because I do like Bryan, but it seemed like extremely handsome and lucky Peter was mad because for the first time, he wasn't an automatic number one with a woman.  Follow that with a long SM post to be nice to him and others on the cast, well Peter, practice what you preach. Then the Miami comment just pissed me off. I am from south Florida and that statement to me was hateful.  That is my opinion.  The falling in love said again without facing her or any type of reinforcement just seemed like more game playing to me.  The final straw, the pat on the shoulder after your conversation causes her to cry.  If you care for this person, don't you try to comfort them at all? I get being reserved, but that was cold.

So this is why I don't like Peter and it is all JMO.  If I am wrong and Peter is her F1, I will hope the best for them.  If he is the bachelor, I will skip it, but just like with Vanessa and Nick, I will try to get to know his F1 on here afterwards and wish them the best.  

bestbud!

we had the exact same journey and we skipped the same seasons too.
I came with an open mind on the non spoiled thread. But it was clear to me that edits pointed to Bryan direction. But then BL was way OTT to be disregarded. Plus Rachel cannot hide her feelings on her face.

My dislike of Peter was like a glass of BS after BS after BS until now I get a very bad vibe from him. As explained earlier by a member, he is no brooks, no frank etc. .... Did he thought that being F1, he would stay with her in LA so he can continue to promote his stuff? I wonder.

jmo

JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 25, 2017 8:54 pm

FashionLover wrote:@HEA you made my morning and you've inadvertently made my evening as well. I don't know if we're allowed to have favorites but you're my favorite squad - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13 - Page 34 1377737533

you're making it sound like peter commissioned this kids for the purpose of making him look good. that imagery alone is comedic gold.

nope. he used them. And in my book it says a lot squad - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13 - Page 34 318829699

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Tue Jul 25, 2017 8:58 pm

stuckinsc wrote:@FashionLover, I respect your opinion. I just don't share it.  This show has always been rougher on its female leads than its male leads. So yes, as a women, I hate watching the female lead get played. I disliked Andi intensely, and I even started hoping she would pick Nick, because I thought she had a better chance at happiness with him.

I liked Peter week one and two.  He was sweet at the M&G. I enjoyed the throwing the chocolates in the fire line.  I loved their first 1:1. I got that for him, it might be slower, that is okay.  But I didn't buy that any man who has made out with a woman and is attracted to her, doesn't think about sex with her.  And to me, that wasn't respectful, it was truthful. I started to think that Peter just wasn't into Rachel.  That is okay, because, I don't expect every guy to fall for every bachelorette.  Chemistry is a weird thing and if you don't have it, this show will not work for you, honestly, it just looks messy then, think Jesse and DeAnna.  Yuck.

So I waited to see if maybe I saw Peter start to fall for her, and it just never happened.  His body language to me was just not into her.  And, no I don't need all over her like Bryan, but you face her when you talk to her, you do the small touches, a hand hold, something like that.  Especially when she keeps asking you for more physical affection.  Then gossipy Peter turned me off.  Maybe because I do like Bryan, but it seemed like extremely handsome and lucky Peter was mad because for the first time, he wasn't an automatic number one with a woman.  Follow that with a long SM post to be nice to him and others on the cast, well Peter, practice what you preach. Then the Miami comment just pissed me off. I am from south Florida and that statement to me was hateful.  That is my opinion.  The falling in love said again without facing her or any type of reinforcement just seemed like more game playing to me.  The final straw, the pat on the shoulder after your conversation causes her to cry.  If you care for this person, don't you try to comfort them at all? I get being reserved, but that was cold.

So this is why I don't like Peter and it is all JMO.  If I am wrong and Peter is her F1, I will hope the best for them.  If he is the bachelor, I will skip it, but just like with Vanessa and Nick, I will try to get to know his F1 on here afterwards and wish them the best.  
Shocker  squad - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13 - Page 34 3806527698 I am just agreeing and loving your post this season.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 25, 2017 8:59 pm

pavalygurl wrote:
FashionLover wrote:
Alanna wrote:I get that she's mad and had her aha moments or what have you but he's the "loser" here so she's fighting an un-win-able battle imo. The majority of audience aren't going to like the woman with the 100k ring dragging the guy she dumped.

It's her choice to do whatever she wants, I will love, love, LOVE it, don't get me wrong but it's the worse choice for her imo and a big mistake, if this is the route she's going to go.

I agree. They should just keep it classy at ATFR. She got the ring, the fiancé and fairy tale. so if she tries to come at peter, it's gonna make zero sense to audience IMO

I agree.   Classy is the way to go.  Anything less makes her look a poor "winner".  If Bryan has been her guy all along,  she now is happy and can go forward planning her life with her love.  JMO.

I do not think she will attack him directly but I am hoping she will put him in his place. 2pop wine 🍕

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:00 pm

Two weeks until we have a real episode! I need some previews for Bryan's FS, the two LCDs, more SCs to sleuth how she let her f2 go...
No offense, but all the discussions just leave me   🚋 because obviously no one is going to change anyone else's mind.... please carry on and I will be in my little corner 2pop

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:02 pm

I bet she regrets ever comparing Peter to herself last season because now every interviewer mentions that to her and she has to grin through it and agree when she's probably like ugh I changed my mind laugh out loud.

squad - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13 - Page 34 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13

+81
ChevoRee
Stacia620
Pattycake92
Tajlena
gurlbrit
Topazgold
Ash2214
BlueStarsShiver
mtnlvr55
alwaystulips
Seab21