SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13

Page 35 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thebacheloretteabc - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13 - Page 35 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13

Post by twinkle73 Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:07 pm

Never post much just read discussions so apologies if this is wrong place to post this but has anybody mentioned this interview from this morning.  Her friend pretty  much gives it away at 28 minute mark. https://www.facebook.com/EntertainmentTonight/videos/10155631894016180/

twinkle73

Back to top Go down

thebacheloretteabc - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13 - Page 35 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13

Post by Nillay Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:16 pm

I liked Peter from night one and i thougt his first one on one was one of the best in the franchise. It came of as easy going, fun and cute. It was so adorable that I actually ignored the body language and believe me Peter's body language says A LOT. In his other one on ones and alone time with Rachel i noticed that 
-he always sits so far away from her on the sofa
-if he has his legs crossed, his crossed leg is away from her which means he is not that interested 
-when she's talking to him he oftentimes replies with "jup" and he says it in the most robotic voice ever
-she has to initiate most physical interactions ("can you kiss me" eg.)
- when talking about the relationship he often says "she and i's relationships" why not say "our", you're both in it ...right?

These things made me believe he was not that into her and they started very early in the show. If he knew that early, he should have told her. But here he is at the FDs

I actually can believe he give Rachel just enough to keep him up until this point. Yesterday he basically told her he wasn't interested by watching her cry and doing nothing. F3 is the perfect stage for a possible bachelor candidate to exit and well he definitely tried to
All JMO

Nillay

Female Posts : 145

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:22 pm

twinkle73 wrote:Never post much just read discussions so apologies if this is wrong place to post this but has anybody mentioned this interview from this morning.  Her friend pretty  much gives it away at 28 minute mark. https://www.facebook.com/EntertainmentTonight/videos/10155631894016180/

you do not share much but you do very well clapping! thumbsup

Last edited by HEA on Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by fabgirl Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:28 pm

HEA wrote:
twinkle73 wrote:Never post much just read discussions so apologies if this is wrong place to post this but has anybody mentioned this interview from this morning.  Her friend pretty  much gives it away at 28 minute mark. https://www.facebook.com/EntertainmentTonight/videos/10155631894016180/

I think you were the first one to share this on this forum. you do not share much but you do very well clapping! thumbsup

It was discussed earlier in this thread number 29. Welcome twinkle73 great posting.
fabgirl
fabgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by SelmaHB Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:31 pm

SelmaHB
SelmaHB

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:38 pm

SelmaHB wrote:

THIS really but REALLY makes me think this couple will work longterm.

and THIS also makes me think that she WILL address Peter and/or Dean somehow

i see also a very secure woman knowing that she is loved and love back

I. cannot. wait.

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:48 pm

I just LOVE that she calls B (imo) her best friend. heartbeat
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by appiah01 Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:49 pm

cookielover12 wrote:In the ET interview with Astrid, She mentioned going to the Dominican Republic. I remember seeing her tweet a few weeks ago. Looks like Rachel is hanging out with her squad one last time before she spends time with Bryan and interviews.

thebacheloretteabc - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13 - Page 35 Image12

SC of astrid loch twitter

It's interesting to me that this is Rachel's crew. These women are all 26 and 27 except for Jasmine who's 30. I am a bit surprised that Rachel hangs with women in their mid-20s as a 32 yr. old professional woman. There are some things about Rachel that make me wonder a bit more about who she is...not in a bad way but there seems to be more than meets the eye.

appiah01

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:56 pm

@HEA Yup IA I posted earlier, I don't think she's going to let Peter's SM games slide.

I love that they wake up and watch sportscentre and anything sports related. They talk about their future, lots to talk about. She is so happy in that vid. What a beautiful world this would be if everyone felt joy in their heart when two people fall in love. I don't care for K, but I tell you, I had tears in my eyes, watching her support Shawn this past weekend during his successful attempt at Ironman.

This also makes me think they have a higher percentage of making this relationship work.

thebacheloretteabc - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13 - Page 35 20225174_1560704177285307_1217557158934085632_n
https://www.instagram.com/p/BW_MgTEDjzD/?taken-by=thebryanabasolo

thebryanabasolo
La Rioja, Spain

I pray LOVE conquers all #love #españa #rioja #riojawine #thebacheloretteabc #thebachelorette  @natalieshabtai

thebryanabasoloI pray LOVE conquers all #love #españa #rioja #riojawine #thebacheloretteabc #thebachelorette  @natalieshabtai

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:56 pm

HEA wrote:
Aria wrote:
HEA wrote:

thanks.
not sure how this is really an evidence though scratch

He had said in an IG video the day before that he knows who won and it's a good friend of his.

ok. alex and bryan were indeed besties during the show, along eric thumbsup

And I thought Alex was more friends with Peter and Dean not so much Bryan.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:59 pm

Rolly wrote:
HEA wrote:
Aria wrote:

He had said in an IG video the day before that he knows who won and it's a good friend of his.

ok. alex and bryan were indeed besties during the show, along eric thumbsup

And I thought Alex was more friends with Peter and Dean not so much Bryan.

He seems like he got along with everyone and considers Bryan a good friend (his own words) and there is a pic of them hugging at the airport, but he definitely does seem closer to Peter and Dean.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by FashionLover Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:02 pm

Alex was def better friends with peter and dean by the looks of his instagram IMO. Diggy showed where his loyalty lies from his tweets last night. It'll be interesting to see if there's actual divide come MTA
FashionLover
FashionLover

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13

+81
ChevoRee
Stacia620
Pattycake92
Tajlena
gurlbrit
Topazgold
Ash2214
BlueStarsShiver
mtnlvr55
alwaystulips
Seab21