SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13

Page 36 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thebacheloretteabc - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13 - Page 36 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13

Post by Rachelsseason Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:15 am

@GuardianAngel can't thank you enough for that reminder.

Rachelsseason

Back to top Go down

thebacheloretteabc - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13 - Page 36 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13

Post by Aria Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:17 am

I don't really see Bryan as someone who is really BFFs with any of the guys. He seems like most F1s who kind of seperate themselves from the guys, save for once-in-a-while lunches and maybe one or two close friends.

I'm not surprised about Diggy. He was on E+G and talking about how the guys had all passed around the Player video to make fun of Bryan. That friend circle - Peter, Dean, Iggy, Diggy, (not including Alex and Iggy was actually really complimentary of Bryan, but still hated how he approached Eric and Josiah) - seem kind of like the popular kids bullying the unpopular kids. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:19 am

I'm surprised Bryan wasn't a popular boy, usually the Baddy f1 is the one they're all looking up to and whose lead they follow I think. Pretty sad if they all made fun of Bryan and it hurt his feelings, but again, that Player stuff is insane, I'd make fun of him too laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:21 am

Who cares if Bryan is the most popular guy in the house or not. He got the girl!
Oh, and the matching watch too.
Jmo.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:22 am

Bryan has very few pics of friends pre show on IG. The vast majority of his pics with people are either friends or co workers. Rachel on the other hand seems super social.

thebacheloretteabc - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13 - Page 36 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:24 am

GuardianAngel wrote:@HEA Yup IA I posted earlier, I don't think she's going to let Peter's SM games slide.

I love that they wake up and watch sportscentre and anything sports related. They talk about their future, lots to talk about. She is so happy in that vid. What a beautiful world this would be if everyone felt joy in their heart when two people fall in love. I don't care for K, but I tell you, I had tears in my eyes, watching her support Shawn this past weekend during his successful attempt at Ironman.

This also makes me think they have a higher percentage of making this relationship work.

SNIPPED

I also had teary eyes with I saw K rushing to Shawn no matter if he was wet of perspiration!!! This is love people laugh out loud
And K was NOT my fav. But I learned to like her after her season. they are a cute couple.

I am so so happy I could finally see a love story going to the finale but again I have this vibe that this couple will make out long term and cannot wait to see their children which will be incredibly beautiful. mixed heritage is ALWAYS mind blowing beautiful. imo

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:25 am

I don't think he's really that classic alpha, in the way Josh and Shawn were. He said himself in his player bio that he's quiet/shy and that's basically how Iggy and Blake K described him in their interviews. That's probably why so many of the guys at the spelling bee saw Dean and Peter as the frontrunner, not Bryan. He actually does remind me so much of whitney and her whole journey on the show.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:28 am

But why does someone quiet and shy go on multiple reality shows throughout his life? Idk, he's an enigma, as much as Rachel is also imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:31 am

LOL, being quiet has never stopped anyone from being a fame-wh*re!

Shy probably isn't the right word (that's what he used), but I do think he was just quiet and kept to himself and wasn't the loudest, most exciting guy in the house. I think he still loves attention and is arrogant and has all those classic traits that make people go on reality TV.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:32 am

I just don't see Alex as the type of person who would take sides no matter who he is close to IMO. Precious Alex stays far far away from messy drama IMO. He is too pure for this nonsense IMO. laugh out loud laugh out loud

And I honestly don't think having more friends in the house means anything. Look at the squad. laugh out loud laugh out loud IMO They are a prime example that more friends doesn't really mean loyal friends. They would throw one of their own under the bus for a few minutes of fame IMO. I won't be surprised if more guys start flocking to Peter now that they see the writing on the wall. They'll just get more interviews next season when Peter is the Bachelor IMO kinda like the squad this season.  Rolling Eyes

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:40 am

coolangel wrote:I just don't see Alex as the type of person who would take sides no matter who he is close to IMO. Precious Alex stays far far away from messy drama IMO. He is too pure for this nonsense IMO. laugh out loud laugh out loud

And I honestly don't think having more friends in the house means anything. Look at the squad. laugh out loud laugh out loud IMO They are a prime example that more friends doesn't really mean loyal friends. They would throw one of their own under the bus for a few minutes of fame IMO. I won't be surprised if more guys start flocking to Peter now that they see the writing on the wall. They'll just get more interviews next season when Peter is the Bachelor IMO kinda like the squad this season.  Rolling Eyes

All JMO

I get to follow you around and agree tonight. I think Alex really likes Dean, as we see him making an effort to hang out with Dean post show. I think Peter came with Dean, so he was okay with Peter. I also think Alex was okay with Bryan too. Other than Dean, I haven't seen Alex mention any of the guys as a better friend than the others.

I am over the squad, and hope that as this experience ends we see less of Rachel with said squad. But then again, I am a big Sharleen fan and she loves Andi, so I will still like Rachel regardless.

JMO.

stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:57 am

I actually have a feeling that Bryan is an introvert. I'm not even kidding laugh out loud. Even in the guy chats, he is very reserved with the things he said and generally doesn't let his guard down. He is assertive with Rachel but very low key in the house, probably why he got along with Matt, another low key guy. The other clique (Peter, Dean, Iggy) seems to be the "fun" clique, something like Rachel's squad last season. But none of it matters in the long run unless one has intentions of staying relevant in the Bach Nation like the squad appears to be.

Maybe if Rachel had picked Peter, her relevancy in the Bach Nation will be higher since Peter is Dean's bestie and Bach Nation loves Dean in general. But I hope (and believe) that's not the reason why Rachel would choose to be engaged.

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13

+81
ChevoRee
Stacia620
Pattycake92
Tajlena
gurlbrit
Topazgold
Ash2214
BlueStarsShiver
mtnlvr55
alwaystulips
Seab21