SELECT CONTENT

DWTS Season 25 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DWTS Season 25 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 2 Empty Re: DWTS Season 25 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Mustang19 Mon Aug 21, 2017 11:10 pm

Drew Scott of Property Brothers and Nikki Bella from Total Divas on DWTS

https://twitter.com/people/status/899727811082149888
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

DWTS Season 25 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 2 Empty Re: DWTS Season 25 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:13 am

Oh, I love the Property Brothers.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:21 am

Me too, I love Drew Scott! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Aug 24, 2017 1:45 pm

Mark fans, your wish came true! Max a Peta are back too. Go to the link for the list of pro's that are back for Season 25.

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/dancing-stars-season-25-pros-revealed-exclusive-full/story?id=49367960

Fan favorites Mark Ballas, Maksim Chmerkovskiy, Peta Murgatroyd and reigning mirror ball champ Emma Slater will be returning to the dance floor to battle it out on season 25 of "Dancing With the Stars."

Mark Ballas appeared live on "Good Morning America" today for the official announcement.

Here is a full lineup of the pro dancers who will return to compete for the coveted Mirror Ball trophy on season 25 of the hit reality TV show.

The entire cast, including the highly anticipated stars and one surprise pro, will be announced on Sept. 6 on "GMA." The new season premieres on Monday, Sept. 18, 2017 at 8 p.m. ET on ABC.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Thu Aug 24, 2017 4:36 pm

I'm soooo happy for the male pro line up. Mark!!! Is back! ALAN gets his first shot with a celeb partner of his own. Val, Maks and Artem are back too. Sad that Sasha isn't back, though. They're revealing one more pro after 2 weeks, and people are guessing that it might be Allison or Jenna, but they're waiting to see if they get eliminated from SYTYCD in time.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Aug 24, 2017 6:10 pm

I'm sad about Sasha too. Hope he had another work opportunity and that he wasn't bypassed.

The yet-to-be-announced pro has to be a female since the list is lop-sided. I could do without either Alison or Jenna but they are probably good guesses.

DWTS Season 25 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 2 Samuel10DWTS Season 25 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 2 Samuel10 DWTS Season 25 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 2 Family10DWTS Season 25 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 2 Samuel15DWTS Season 25 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 2 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Thu Aug 24, 2017 6:20 pm

Well, they announced the last pro, and it's Cheryl Burke. I'm not a big fan of her, but overall, it's a good pro lineup. Now, let's bring on the celebs.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Thu Aug 24, 2017 6:55 pm

Mark is back and Alan finally gets to be a pro!!!  laughlaughlaugh  danceround DWTS Season 25 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 2 1176891977

Source

coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by cookielover12 Thu Aug 24, 2017 9:02 pm

YAYYY So glad Alan is a pro! Will be rooting for him.
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Aug 25, 2017 6:14 am

Mark is back!!!! I've missed him! cheerleader

Glad Maks is too.. Nice that Alan gets a shot think he's done great filling in for Maks last season and teaming up in trio numbers. Sad about Sasha though. sad

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

DWTS Season 25 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 2 8367-910 DWTS Season 25 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 2 I_got_13 DWTS Season 25 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 2 E5kqdm15 DWTS Season 25 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 2 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Fri Aug 25, 2017 4:41 pm

Anyone know when they will announce the contestants? It must be soon bc filming starts mid September doesn't it?
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Fri Aug 25, 2017 4:43 pm

@Rolly i believe i read september 6 th
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS Season 25 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+20
Kels0012
emiusacska
umngirl
DarkCerulean
Chgohighlife