SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 14 of 81 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 47 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:03 am

AllAboutLove wrote:This season is going to be interesting!!

Looks like ALL the contestants have gone public with their IG and the official Bach AU is following all of them!!

TPTB are definitely trying to change things up I think!

!00% agree re the bold, they are going to mess with the pattern we are used to is my thought exactly.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:04 am

Sundy wrote:
Bobette wrote:Sportsbet odds have changed again - will S/C later but Lisa & Elise now joint 2nd.  They have very little to base the Elise odds on from that episode - insider info IMO.

Very interest. I could understand Lisa and Laura based on the episode so far but not Elise. Very interesting

Will be interested to hear what you think of the season promo when we get Screencaps & a replay @Sundy - They show the others in full view but Elise always from the back, never her face. My spidey sense is tingling.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:04 am

@mercieme can you copy the girls IG's to the SM thread (also No discussion). TYSM!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:05 am

We need to sleuth who says the word "love" at the end of the season preview. That is always usually the F1 VO!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:06 am

mercieme wrote:
Bobette wrote:
mercieme wrote:IGs are now public for the girls.....

Laura posted about the episode in her private IG ladyandacat now public
https://www.instagram.com/p/BXAXhrXgszD/?taken-by=ladyandacat&hl=en
Lisa posted about the episode
https://www.instagram.com/p/BXAbuh-lrMt/?taken-by=lisacarlton1&hl=en
Here is Elise's
https://www.instagram.com/p/BXAbuh-lrMt/?taken-by=lisacarlton1&hl=en
Here is Elora's
https://www.instagram.com/p/BXAbxSCDcn4/?taken-by=eloratahiti&hl=en

Can someone bring over Cobie's and Tara's i can't find them.

This is Elise's IG: https://www.instagram.com/elisestacy.is/?hl=en

Thanks for correcting I snagged Lisa's by mistake instead of Elise's  Smiley

Here is Tara's
https://www.instagram.com/tarapavlovic/

Here is Cobie's
https://www.instagram.com/littlemissfrost/?hl=en

I have SCed the first pages with whatever they posted about the show Hugesmile

From a cursory glance over the IGs, Laura does seem a very good match for Matty IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:06 am

Quite a few of these girls look tipsy or drunk
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:06 am

First rose, he's taking police woman Michelle for a chat? The police car did it for first impression
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:06 am

AllAboutLove wrote:@mercieme can you copy the girls IG's to the SM thread (also No discussion). TYSM!

On it yes

I thought GL said I love you to Lee during last season in the VO...we should capture if Matty is shown saying it too...thanks.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by catalyst Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:06 am

Michelle gets the first rose!! Matty is coming across very well by doing that and giving the secret garden time to Lisa. I think he's exceeding my expectations by being respectful, nice but not boring!

catalyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:07 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:First rose, he's taking police woman Michelle for a chat? The police car did it for first impression

That's an easy cop out IMO.  [PUN INTENDED] Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 3806527698
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:08 am

Matty walking over... getting a rose!!

Laura in ITM talking. Hmmm... lots of past F1s are shown talking when they don't get the first rose... camera pans to Laura's face
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:08 am

As if this isn't producer driven to get the first red rose. Please. Nothing there.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 81 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 47 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+33
Bobette
Billysmom
Skeppy
lrose
solaroo
Idlemess
makeover
brownravens
Valancy
peanutbutter
notarose