SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 16 of 81 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 48 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Dirty Street Pie Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:14 am

Cobie, Elise then Tara. That's F7 all done isn't it?
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:16 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:Cobie, Elise then Tara. That's F7 all done isn't it?

Florence???

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:18 am

Final rose goes to Elizabeth. Producer pick for the Elizabeth/Jen rivalry to continue
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:19 am

Called it. Got my psychic hat on tonight it seems. yes

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:19 am

Rose Ceremony

- Michelle the cop has a rose
- camera pans to Laura
- camera pans to Tara
- Elora VO

Lisa called first
Laura next - music!!
Alix
Elora
Cobie
Elise
Tara

Simone
Laura-Ann
Akolina (sp)
Leah
Sian
Florence
Stephanie
Natalie
Belinda
Jennifer
Sharlene
... last rose goes to Elizabeth

Going home: Stacey and Monica as speculated
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:23 am

Preview for tomorrow:

- Tara handing holding card for SD (we know Elora gets it)
- Laura in ITM "everybody wants it to be them" (talking about SD - like so many other F1s have done...)
- Woman's Day photoshoot GD (Laura shown on it with other girls)
- Leah on motorcycle on WD GD and tries to kiss Matty and he pulls away laugh out loud laugh out loud (Tara shown saying "devo" and laughing/mocking in a good way about Matty rejecting Leah's advances)
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:24 am

So as much as Matty talked about a slow burn, he had a pretty good idea on night 1. His top 7, bar Florence were the first girls called. And Florence seems like a pretty cool girl, maybe she was fun to have around, so went up in his standing as time went by?
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:25 am

Thank you everyone who live blogged - what a great episode. I look forward to making this a regular Wednesday night thang. bestbud!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:27 am

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:28 am

That was a blur! I will need to watch again because man oh man it seemed like not much happened?? Or is it just me?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:30 am

I particularly don't like that the FIR was given to a MOT. It makes it feel very produced. In fact, this whole season is feeling very very produced to me... from Laura's convenient storyboard on F7 GD to cameras and now even all girls making accounts public. There were no real conversations at CP either that stood out (maybe Lisa's?). Hmm...
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by catalyst Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:31 am

AllAboutLove wrote:That was a blur! I will need to watch again because man oh man it seemed like not much happened?? Or is it just me?

I agree, I didn't feel like there were any meetings where I went OH yep she's the one! But then again, thinking back to last season the first episode was kind of the same so maybe the new production company prefers to focus on drama > love in the first episode as opposed to the entries of Snezana/Anna/Sasha! I did feel like as the episode went on that Laura as F1 was reiterated.

catalyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 81 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 48 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+33
Bobette
Billysmom
Skeppy
lrose
solaroo
Idlemess
makeover
brownravens
Valancy
peanutbutter
notarose