SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 17 of 81 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 49 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:34 am

catalyst wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:That was a blur! I will need to watch again because man oh man it seemed like not much happened?? Or is it just me?

I agree, I didn't feel like there were any meetings where I went OH yep she's the one! But then again, thinking back to last season the first episode was kind of the same so maybe the new production company prefers to focus on drama > love in the first episode as opposed to the entries of Snezana/Anna/Sasha! I did feel like as the episode went on that Laura as F1 was reiterated.

yeah I didn't get a feeling of "she's the one!" either. It felt like they spent more time on Matty's back story than they did the first episode and girls. While I do feel like Laura was reiterated it felt like it was still part of Matty's back story since the other girls were talking about how she is like Georgia.

Gah I really hope that's not going to be the theme this season... Matty and Georgia 2.0 and based on that? Hmm....
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Dirty Street Pie Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:37 am

AllAboutLove wrote:I particularly don't like that the FIR was given to a MOT. It makes it feel very produced. In fact, this whole season is feeling very very produced to me... from Laura's convenient storyboard on F7 GD to cameras and now even all girls making accounts public. There were no real conversations at CP either that stood out (maybe Lisa's?). Hmm...

There were not a lot of conversations shown, apart from Lisa's. I think we can expect the first half of the season to be bitc*ing, drama and villians on all the group dates and cocktail parties with a little bit of conversation on single dates, before we get into the real stuff in the back end of the season.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:41 am

Sorry what does MOT stand for?

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarAndSpice Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:42 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:I particularly don't like that the FIR was given to a MOT. It makes it feel very produced. In fact, this whole season is feeling very very produced to me... from Laura's convenient storyboard on F7 GD to cameras and now even all girls making accounts public. There were no real conversations at CP either that stood out (maybe Lisa's?). Hmm...

There were not a lot of conversations shown, apart from Lisa's. I think we can expect the first half of the season to be bitc*ing, drama and villians on all the group dates and cocktail parties with a little bit of conversation on single dates, before we get into the real stuff in the back end of the season.

Agreed. On a local radio interview this morning I heard Matty say this season will have more drama than the other seasons. Is it just me that thinks the seasons better when there is more love and just a sprinkle of crazy rather than the other way around??
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:47 am

ssin0547 wrote:Sorry what does MOT stand for?
I was going to ask the same question Smiley

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarAndSpice Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:53 am

Storybook wrote:
ssin0547 wrote:Sorry what does MOT stand for?
I was going to ask the same question Smiley

MOT = Matter of time

Means its just a matter of time before they leave

Here's the abbreviations page. I frequent it a lot giggling
https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3144-abbreviations-no-discussion
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Post by mjoy Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:55 am

So based on the extended preview at the start of the show, my guess is Tara and Laura as the final 2 based on them being featured so heavily. The final VO saying 'I am in love with you' is Tara IMO. My guess is Laura for F1 after today's episode.

I would like to know, in the extended preview, who is dancing very closely with Matty in the dress and the voice over is the girl saying 'what makes you happy?' and Matty says 'you make me happy'. Any thoughts?
mjoy
mjoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:56 am

@SugarAndSpice Many thanks. I thought there would be an abbreviations list I just didn't know where to find it.

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:06 am

Screen caps up
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:18 am

mjoy wrote:So based on the extended preview at the start of the show, my guess is Tara and Laura as the final 2 based on them being featured so heavily.  The final VO saying 'I am in love with you' is Tara IMO.  My guess is Laura for F1 after today's episode.

I would like to know, in the extended preview, who is dancing very closely with Matty in the dress and the voice over is the girl saying 'what makes you happy?' and Matty says 'you make me happy'.  Any thoughts?

Many will think I'm mad but I'm sticking with Laura F1 and Elise a very, very well hidden F2. I think she'll emerge later in the season and be the "slow burn" that has been referenced in interviews.

Tara and Laura had almost identical meet and greets in terms of editing so either could be F1 based on that but I think Tara is comedy relief/narrator/Australia's new sweetheart. It's still Laura F1 for me.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by catalyst Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:20 am

Bobette wrote:
mjoy wrote:So based on the extended preview at the start of the show, my guess is Tara and Laura as the final 2 based on them being featured so heavily.  The final VO saying 'I am in love with you' is Tara IMO.  My guess is Laura for F1 after today's episode.

I would like to know, in the extended preview, who is dancing very closely with Matty in the dress and the voice over is the girl saying 'what makes you happy?' and Matty says 'you make me happy'.  Any thoughts?

Many will think I'm mad but I'm sticking with Laura F1 and Elise a very, very well hidden F2.  I think she'll emerge later in the season and be the "slow burn" that has been referenced in interviews.

Tara and Laura had almost identical meet and greets in terms of editing so either could be F1 based on that but I think Tara is comedy relief/narrator/Australia's new sweetheart.  It's still Laura F1 for me.

I agree, Laura as F1, Elise as the underdog/slow burn F2, Elora as F3 considering how many screencaps of her are in the promo and Tara as F4. I think Lisa will be the one to leave early.

catalyst

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:49 am

Bobette wrote:

Source

This is interesting because it shows Laura in a very good light (non-drama) from TPTB pov sharing this on SM.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 81 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 49 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+33
Bobette
Billysmom
Skeppy
lrose
solaroo
Idlemess
makeover
brownravens
Valancy
peanutbutter
notarose