SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 49 of 81 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 65 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 49 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:29 am

Yeah the Matty Board Game Q&A definitely seems like a past game. Tennis because Matty plays. Sketch of Matty for Laura's date. Matty horse riding (like he did HTD with G) because that's what he did growing up. We know Elise gets Matty's Lemonade Stand on her SD - probs he had a lemonade stand too growing up? laugh out loud

Seriously feels way OTT with the Matty-centric dates so far. Feels like I am learning less about the girls and re-learning things about Matty that I already know. Way too much focus on the past and not enough on the girls/future/connection and what they want for the future together (kids, marriage, etc and rather more on their jobs/occupation, exes, etc) .  

This tweet and the reply cracks me up laugh out loud  Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 49 3806527698

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 49 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sundy Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:33 am

Boom!
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:33 am

So the fight happens, Leah tries to take Matty away, and Cobie says no, then Leah goes back and bitches about Cobie. Laura, and I think Elise, not sure who she is yet Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 49 3806527698  stand up for Cobie, and Jen does more bitching. The End.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarAndSpice Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:34 am

This CP is nasty its giving me heartburn
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:34 am

Sundy wrote:Boom!

I am curious....what's going on?

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:35 am

mercieme wrote:

The girls are going crazy over Cobie daring to take Matty away at the cocktail party when she just had a single date. Tara and Laura stick up for her
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:36 am

Good grief this drama at CP is OTT  Rolling Eyes  dizzy  Jen and Leah need to leave asap!!

Laura getting into it now too defending Cobie (which is good) but Laura talking about how people change instantaneously after you get a SD makes me think cracks showing with Laura already to me... I can see her having a very hard time if she isn't F1 :yes:

Then again, I can see Laura having a hard time even if she is F1 and perhaps why she posted "queen of reverse parkingafter FRC finished filming (sorry Laura I am not buying your story to the media)  Suspect

Perhaps that's why she doesn't follow Elise on IG? I know she included Elise in her interview but I don't believe for a second producers are telling them not to follow each other question

Something for me to come back on for Laura's edit through the season...see if it changes and she becomes jealous/competitive/etc   :detective

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Thu Aug 03, 2017 8:12 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:36 am

Hopefully Leah goes tonight
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarAndSpice Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:37 am

RC has started. Any guesses who leaves? Leah?
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:38 am

Sundy wrote:
mercieme wrote:

The girls are going crazy over Cobie daring to take Matty away at the cocktail party when she just had a single date. Tara and Laura stick up for her

So that SC of Elise wearing red defending someone to Jen is another episode, correct??

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:39 am

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 49 3806527698 No... didn't you hear, The Bachelor is like Survivor, except you fight to get a rose and date a man who is dating multiple women laugh out loud

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Emayem Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:41 am

Elise bottom 2. Far out, can she come from any further behind to be in F2???

Emayem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 81 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 65 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+33
Bobette
Billysmom
Skeppy
lrose
solaroo
Idlemess
makeover
brownravens
Valancy
peanutbutter
notarose