SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 50 of 81 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 65 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 50 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by SugarAndSpice Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:41 am

mercieme wrote:
Sundy wrote:
mercieme wrote:

I am curious....what's going on?
The girls are going crazy over Cobie daring to take Matty away at the cocktail party when she just had a single date. Tara and Laura stick up for her

So that SC of Elise wearing red defending someone to Jen is another episode, correct??

Correct Smiley
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 50 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Emayem Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:43 am

So next ep is Florence's single date as well as the 2 on 1??

Emayem

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:44 am

Emayem wrote:Elise bottom 2. Far out, can she come from any further behind to be in F2???

"Bottom 2" to "OTT SD/other dates that we have SCs for" to "Top 2 per pics floating around by paps"....never heard of this edit before....geez.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:44 am

mercieme wrote:
Sundy wrote:
mercieme wrote:

I am curious....what's going on?
The girls are going crazy over Cobie daring to take Matty away at the cocktail party when she just had a single date. Tara and Laura stick up for her

So that SC of Elise wearing red defending someone to Jen is another episode, correct??
Correct
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:44 am

RC... WTH... last two girls... Elise is one of them...
Elise gets the LAST rose!!!

If Elise is in F2 then she will have to have a massive uptick and edit change. Something big that really takes the audience and Matty by surprise I suspect with Matty saying he can't believe he overlooked her and how amazing she is. I can see it already :yes:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:47 am

AllAboutLove wrote:RC... WTH... last two girls... Elise is one of them...

If Elise is in F2 then she will have to have a massive uptick and edit change. Something big that really takes the audience and Matty by surprise I suspect with Matty saying he can't believe he overlooked her and how amazing she is. I can see it already :yes:

I wonder if that OTT date with the flowers was part of his apology for "overlooking her" for so long now that you mention it....she is as MOT as MOT can be to the audience IMO. And at this rate I don't think she gets a SD till episode 7 or 8 which will be about one month into filming.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts_And_Roses Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:48 am

I missed the promo for next week. Did they show who gets the 2 on 1 or what that date is?
Hearts_And_Roses
Hearts_And_Roses

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:48 am

Emayem wrote:Elise bottom 2. Far out, can she come from any further behind to be in F2???

This is exactly why I think if Elise is a dark horse and slow-burn it's going to be like something unseen before.

Perhaps it's why Matty has been pushing slow-burn in the media because no doubt this is a dark horse coming out from nowhere if Elise is in F2!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Emayem Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:50 am

No they didnt. Could probably deduce from screencaps of the cocktail party who left. I dont remember seeing Leah, so fingers crossed it could be her.

Emayem

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:53 am

mercieme wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:RC... WTH... last two girls... Elise is one of them...

I wonder if that OTT date with the flowers was part of his apology for "overlooking her" for so long now that you mention it....she is as MOT as MOT can be to the audience IMO. And at this rate I don't think she gets a SD till episode 7 or 8 which will be about one month into filming.

It definitely could be and I could see that being part of the edit for sure - Matty making the date about Elise too by playing hockey and the hot tub too - so getting more intimate and fast.

The other thing I am wondering is if there are more SDs since no Intruders if that means Elise gets a lot of SDs/SQT near HTD - so as to catch up and thus have more time with Matty later on than the other girls who have their time stretched out?

I'd think that would have to happen in order for Elise to be seen as a frontrunner going into HTDs and further....

question
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:54 am

Emayem wrote:No they didnt. Could probably deduce from screencaps of the cocktail party who left. I dont remember seeing Leah, so fingers crossed it could be her.

Has to be Leah IMO...she was back on SM per sluething done in her thread by one our posters on March 21st...just as week 3 of episodes started...so she has to be out by Epsiode 5 hopefully on the 2 on 1 as already speculated by poster @leapoffaith.

@Sundy....can you please post the Foxtel guides for Episodes 7 and 8 so we can archive them....thanks.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts_And_Roses Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:55 am

AllAboutLove wrote:

This is exactly why I think if Elise is a dark horse and slow-burn it's going to be like something unseen before.

Perhaps it's why Matty has been pushing slow-burn in the media because no doubt this is a dark horse coming out from nowhere if Elise is in F2!

I completely agree!

Is anyone else finding it strange that we're not even seeing how great she is behind closed doors? At least Matty's sense of humour in the house was shown to the audience before his date with GL so we could at least root for him based on how funny he was with the guys. Apart from a couple of girls saying she's great, we haven't really seen anything of Elise's personality to make us want her to get a date at this stage. The only reason we like her is the stuff we've sleuthed from SM. If I was just watching the show I wouldn't care about her at all yet.

A very VERY slow burn... almost too slow IMO. We need to know the girl to believe her as a legit potential F1 come finale (if she is F2).

Right now I'm much more invested in Flo and Tara. And at this point in the show I have to say I'm all aboard the Laura & Matty train!!! :swinginglove
Hearts_And_Roses
Hearts_And_Roses

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 81 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 65 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+33
Bobette
Billysmom
Skeppy
lrose
solaroo
Idlemess
makeover
brownravens
Valancy
peanutbutter
notarose