SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 6 of 81 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 43 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Wed Jul 26, 2017 7:05 am

Bobette wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:Omg seaplane girl is tara

Did anyone guess Tara?  I think we were ALL wrong!!!  Ha ha I love it.  I hope the whole season is like this. cheerleader

I think poster @ssin0547 was the one that guessed Tara...bring it on y'all....it;s going to be good giggling

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by catalyst Wed Jul 26, 2017 7:06 am

Bobette wrote:
catalyst wrote:oh we've got our villain

More info pls.  Jen?

Yes Jen! Sorry @bobette I assumed you were watching along. Definitely Kiera vibes from her, she asked Matty to dip her. Another very obnoxious girl Natalie who let slip she was in a relationship with a woman and watching Matty last season "turned her straight again", producers would have loved it when they found her cantstopl rofl giggling

I agree @allaboutlove that Laura doesn't translate too well on screen, I'm always surprised by how differently everyone looks on the show though!

catalyst

Back to top Go down

Post by catalyst Wed Jul 26, 2017 7:07 am

Matty just confessed to being fined for public nusiancy for peeing in a bush to the cop!!! hahaha amazing

catalyst

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jul 26, 2017 7:07 am

Elise
- sleuthed to have OTT SD
- not really highlighted in promos
- SM activity and location as well as seen in season promo suggests she goes far (in F4 at least)

M&G
- Elise shown in a string of other girls and for like a few seconds (so fast I barely saw her)

This does NOT bode well for Elise being F1 at all IMO. Her M&G time was faster than Matty's was. If she is F1 then she is super super hidden. Too hidden IMO. Will see though...
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Jul 26, 2017 7:07 am

OK just cutting in here because the show just started my time and I paid really close attention to the season promo - I heard Elise's voice at least twice and they showed her at least twice - the lemonade stand and the hot tub, BUT they showed her FROM BEHIND both times. They showed several of the other girls full-facial kissing etc. I still think Elise will be a very well hidden F2.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Jul 26, 2017 7:09 am

Policewoman very pretty music!
ETA she said in woman's day she wanted cam as bach wow I like her

Last edited by LeapofFaith on Wed Jul 26, 2017 7:10 am; edited 1 time in total
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Jul 26, 2017 7:09 am

Sundy wrote:Not buying Laura at the moment

Did Laura get an intro package? Thanks.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by catalyst Wed Jul 26, 2017 7:10 am

LeapofFaith wrote:Policewoman very pretty music!

Surprising amount of chemistry in that meeting actually!!

catalyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Jul 26, 2017 7:10 am

4 Natalie tweets in a row and each more cringeworthy than the last. Urrrgggghhh

Source

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jul 26, 2017 7:11 am

If the show keeps tradition of posting a pic/video of F1 before the season then I'd say Tara for F1 just based on that

(lots more that goes into play but if that rule still applies then only Tara I could see out of the girls they posted on IG for. If Tara not F1, then it's just a pattern that's more often the case than not but not a rule)
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Jul 26, 2017 7:11 am

mercieme wrote:
Sundy wrote:Not buying Laura at the moment

Did Laura get an intro package? Thanks.

No just the nanny so far I think
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Jul 26, 2017 7:11 am

catalyst wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:Policewoman very pretty music!

Surprising amount of chemistry in that meeting actually!!

Maybe she's why SA was so high in the Sportsbet odds??
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 81 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 43 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+33
Bobette
Billysmom
Skeppy
lrose
solaroo
Idlemess
makeover
brownravens
Valancy
peanutbutter
notarose