SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 7 of 81 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 44 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Wed Jul 26, 2017 7:13 am

AllAboutLove wrote:If the show keeps tradition of posting a pic/video of F1 before the season then I'd say Tara for F1 just based on that

(lots more that goes into play but if that rule still applies then only Tara I could see out of the girls they posted on IG for. If Tara not F1, then it's just a pattern that's more often the case than not but not a rule)

@AllAboutLove, did Laura get that editing sequence where they cut from her meeting Matty to an ITM with her then back to Matty? Actually never mind, the limos are arriving now my end...
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sundy Wed Jul 26, 2017 7:13 am

Lisa has the music
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by catalyst Wed Jul 26, 2017 7:13 am

great music for Lisa!

catalyst

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jul 26, 2017 7:13 am

Florence
- sleuthed to be in F7

M&G
- has ITM talking about her heritage
- gives Matty clogs

I don't see her in F4
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Jul 26, 2017 7:14 am

catalyst wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:Policewoman very pretty music!

Surprising amount of chemistry in that meeting actually!!

A poster that brought information here that the police woman goes far.

I am surprised they didn't show Elise and her Aussie past just to lure folks into the show that they have a a former athlete (an almost Olympian in) even if she was not F1.......interesting.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Jul 26, 2017 7:15 am

Pitching Lisa as the front runner. Too obvious. She will be heartbroken
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Jul 26, 2017 7:16 am

Leah=vom
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Jul 26, 2017 7:18 am

Sundy wrote:Pitching Lisa as the front runner. Too obvious. She will be heartbroken

I had hope for Lisa until the FB live reveal of the girls by Osher where he had too many jokes about her....that made me think not F1 but who knows. I am so excited to watch later guys.....it seems totes fun from all your commentaries giggling

Last edited by mercieme on Wed Jul 26, 2017 7:18 am; edited 1 time in total

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Jul 26, 2017 7:18 am

Ok calling it Lisa is in f3 if not f1 imo unless she leaves?  that m and greet reminded me of Alex

Last edited by LeapofFaith on Wed Jul 26, 2017 7:18 am; edited 1 time in total
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Jul 26, 2017 7:18 am

LOL at Tara not even knowing which ear her tattoo is behind. Her meeting was LOOONNNGGG. She had the exact F1 meeting editing sequence I picked up on from watching the previous seasons. Hmmmmmm... want to compare to Laura now.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by catalyst Wed Jul 26, 2017 7:19 am

god lots of bitching amongst the girls...already want to skip to the final 7!!

catalyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Jul 26, 2017 7:20 am

Disclaimer: I may be in love with Tara already.

Source

Last edited by Bobette on Wed Jul 26, 2017 7:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 81 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 44 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+33
Bobette
Billysmom
Skeppy
lrose
solaroo
Idlemess
makeover
brownravens
Valancy
peanutbutter
notarose